Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

..... and so says Terrazas who sparred Nishy and claims Munroe would be too strong , fit and ambitious for the japanese fighter .

I must admit i agree too ... Rendalls smart and will bully Nishy into his type of fight .

Cmon two tone
mryeags is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

reserving judgment until the fight actually happens.
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
loughlan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,397
vCash: 500
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

I don't think so, Nishioka is in a totally different league to Terrazes.I can't see him being bullied despite Munroe's size advantage,he will simply spin off the ropes when Munroe tries to pin him there and box his head off possibly stopping him in the later rounds.
loughlan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Where did you read this?

Link?
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Where did you read this?

Link?
Fraid im useless as cant post links but it on boxrec.com .... hope this works !!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
mryeags is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughlan View Post
I don't think so, Nishioka is in a totally different league to Terrazes.I can't see him being bullied despite Munroe's size advantage,he will simply spin off the ropes when Munroe tries to pin him there and box his head off possibly stopping him in the later rounds.
Terrazas has sparred Nishy and this is his opinion ...

I also think Munroe will neat him ...hes quick but Munroe has what it takes
mryeags is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
wrimc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 5,255
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Havent seen any of Nishioka so cant compre styles. All i would say is that Rendall is brilliantly conditioned never been dropped am or pro and can bring it for 12 rounds so that gives him a decent crack at anybody in my book.
wrimc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrimc View Post
Havent seen any of Nishioka so cant compre styles. All i would say is that Rendall is brilliantly conditioned never been dropped am or pro and can bring it for 12 rounds so that gives him a decent crack at anybody in my book.
Conteh in a bath ..you will do for me mate
mryeags is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Nishioka isn't impossible to beat, but the last thing it will be is 'easy' in my opinion. He has good movement, can prove he can keep it up for the full 12 rounds and he can punch. I think Rendall has to attack straight away and not have any 'warm up' rounds and also hope that Nishioka's age has started to catch up to him.

I do think Rendall has a outside chance, but the odds are really stacked against him in this one - especially if it is in Japan.
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: norfolk england
Posts: 6,172
vCash: 7562
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Keys to victory for Rendall - Start early and use the friggen jab on the way in.
DOM5153 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
loughlan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,397
vCash: 500
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryeags View Post
Terrazas has sparred Nishy and this is his opinion ...

I also think Munroe will neat him ...hes quick but Munroe has what it takes
Good luck to the lad but I think Nishioka will show him up.
loughlan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #12
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,044
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrimc View Post
Havent seen any of Nishioka so cant compre styles. All i would say is that Rendall is brilliantly conditioned never been dropped am or pro and can bring it for 12 rounds so that gives him a decent crack at anybody in my book.
neither have i but look what happened to bernard dunne against Poonsawat. i think similar things mite happen altho not as quick
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #13
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_1985 View Post
neither have i but look what happened to bernard dunne against Poonsawat. i think similar things mite happen altho not as quick
i hope not mate, but i got to be honest, i need to watch a bit of nishioka before i pass any judgement. I like what munroe did in the fight, but against any one world class, he cant afford the slow starts.
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #14
loughlan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,397
vCash: 500
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Dunne's chin let him down against Poonsawat, Munroe's skill level and lack of power will let him down against any world class fighter.There is no point of comparison between these two fights other than Poon and Nishioka being Asian!
loughlan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #15
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,875
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Nishioka isn't impossible to beat, but the last thing it will be is 'easy' in my opinion. He has good movement, can prove he can keep it up for the full 12 rounds and he can punch. I think Rendall has to attack straight away and not have any 'warm up' rounds and also hope that Nishioka's age has started to catch up to him.

I do think Rendall has a outside chance, but the odds are really stacked against him in this one - especially if it is in Japan.
The man in my avi will win a close decision I reckon.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013