Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,861
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryeags View Post
Conteh in a bath ..you will do for me mate
my old avi
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #17
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,044
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
i hope not mate, but i got to be honest, i need to watch a bit of nishioka before i pass any judgement. I like what munroe did in the fight, but against any one world class, he cant afford the slow starts.
i havent either to be honest just got a feeling the step up will be to much
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #18
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_1985 View Post
i havent either to be honest just got a feeling the step up will be to much
Yeah, from what people say about nishioka, i am led tobelieve he is pretty good. Gonna you tube the ****er when i get home.

I just think it is mint that another british fighter is competing on the world level!
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #19
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
Posts: 15,044
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
Yeah, from what people say about nishioka, i am led tobelieve he is pretty good. Gonna you tube the ****er when i get home.

I just think it is mint that another british fighter is competing on the world level!
yea wud be good mate specially if he stops him in japan
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:28 PM   #20
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

it was being mooted about that they will try and get it staged here, but i can't seriously see that happening, nishioka surely has the bargaining power being the holder etc
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #21
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,342
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
i hope not mate, but i got to be honest, i need to watch a bit of nishioka before i pass any judgement. I like what munroe did in the fight, but against any one world class, he cant afford the slow starts.
Agree here.

I like the fact that Munroe is prepared to have a look but you can't give four rounds away at world level, the opponent will simply coast to a victory.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #22
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Agree here.

I like the fact that Munroe is prepared to have a look but you can't give four rounds away at world level, the opponent will simply coast to a victory.
i like his skills, but it is this exact thing that worries me when he fights. Fine have a round to feel your opponent out, but then after that, if you are world level, you need to adapt quickly, otherwise you will be found out. I think munroe CAN do this.
Is there an issue in terms of confidence in his ability early doors in fights maybe??
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #23
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

i have just had a look at nashioka on youtube, and some observations
munroe looks bigger than him, not that this is always an advantage.
Nashioka looks quick as hell, and tough to pin down, munroe needs to fight this fight up close imo
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,406
vCash: 227381
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Nishioka is too skilled for Munroe. Munroe's work rate, chin and stamina won't be able to over come Nishioka's skill accuracy and footwork. Wide UD for Nish. I'll be cheering on Munroe, if he had more power he could hurt him but he doesn't carry enough pop. Skills will win the fight.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #25
antcull
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 5,464
vCash: 75
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Thats a great endorsement ....I think Rendall can win, but the main worry and its a big one is him being a snail out of the gates...he just doesnt look interested sometimes in the first 4 rounds of fights and if he makes a lacklustre start against Nishioka I think he will get punished, hes technically very good and he will get the better of Rendall in the first half of the fight.

If Rendall can make it to round 6-7 and start applying his trademark pressure he could get a result, by in my opinion he needs to concentrate on making Nishioka feel his strength early on
antcull is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #26
wrimc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 5,255
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
it was being mooted about that they will try and get it staged here, but i can't seriously see that happening, nishioka surely has the bargaining power being the holder etc
Not impossible he has had to fight outside of Japan before to defend in Mexico i think so not out of the realms of possibility depends how much Maloney is willing to fork out. If he marketed it right he could fill Nottingham arena Rendall has a decent appeal i think. So potentially could be a money spinner
wrimc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #27
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrimc View Post
Not impossible he has had to fight outside of Japan before to defend in Mexico i think so not out of the realms of possibility depends how much Maloney is willing to fork out. If he marketed it right he could fill Nottingham arena Rendall has a decent appeal i think. So potentially could be a money spinner
I think that Maloney has a bit of a soft spot for Ren so may well go balls out to get it here...having said that a serious challenger should be quite prepared to go to a champs back yard to snatch the title.
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:00 AM   #28
DON1
ICEMAN
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 1,489
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Anybody who has been in a ring amatuer or pro like myself will tell you that sparring is sparring and a fight is a totally totally different animal. All the talk from this Mexican fella about Munroe having an easy fight?? I'm not sure about that, the Japaint World Champ for nothing.
DON1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #29
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I think that Maloney has a bit of a soft spot for Ren so may well go balls out to get it here...having said that a serious challenger should be quite prepared to go to a champs back yard to snatch the title.
agreed!
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:13 AM   #30
BigEars
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Middlesbrough via Tipperary Ireland
Posts: 2,323
vCash: 1117
Default Re: Munroe will beat Nishioka easily....

A step too far for Rendall, Nishioka will just be too good technically.
BigEars is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013