Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-28-2010, 03:09 AM   #31
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Premiership Prediction League in the British Boxing Forum... Who would join...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
**** off Actually I dunno, we're in the playoffs, unlikely for automatic promotion and if we beat you it gives Millwall the opportunity to go up automatically I'd love to play Millwall at Wembley and beat those cunts in the final.

And I dunno what the **** LP's on about, all I see is 'quack, quack, quack, quack' when he posts.
For you to go up automatically there'd have to be a really shocking series of results.... actually with Millwall playing Swindon on the last day I'm not sure whether you can

Would be quality if The Animals failed to go up

A World Cup prediction would be good
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 04:30 AM   #32
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Premiership Prediction League in the British Boxing Forum... Who would join...?

i'm in, West Ham fan.

Ian Bishop by the way was far better for West Ham than he was for city or bournmouth.

LP, Bournemouth?? You must like the punishment
avidlemon is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:05 AM   #33
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
For you to go up automatically there'd have to be a really shocking series of results.... actually with Millwall playing Swindon on the last day I'm not sure whether you can

Would be quality if The Animals failed to go up

A World Cup prediction would be good
You coming down for the game? I think we'll let you win, don't want Millwall going up. You're right, we've nothing to play for, might as well save it for the playoffs.
Oh how I wish we were back in the Premiership, we took those days for granted in the end, hoping to qualify for Europe, when in reality we were only a bottom half team. Without Curbs the truth was unveiled.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #34
king s
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 306

Come on charlton
king s is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #35
king s
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Im in.
king s is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #36
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict

vCash: 871

Yep I'll be in for that its just a shame my footy team won't be out of league 1 for anytime soon as support the mighty oldham. King S are you going to boundary park for the final game.
john b is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #37
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by king s View Post
Come on charlton
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #38
king s
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Not sure, all depends on saturday really, did u come to the valley? Nice 2 know there is a few Addicks on here.UP THE REDS!
king s is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #39
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
You coming down for the game? I think we'll let you win, don't want Millwall going up. You're right, we've nothing to play for, might as well save it for the playoffs.
Oh how I wish we were back in the Premiership, we took those days for granted in the end, hoping to qualify for Europe, when in reality we were only a bottom half team. Without Curbs the truth was unveiled.
No mate, all the tickets sold out within about ten minutes.

They are screening the game at the stadium anyway, only two minutes walk for me

I'd save myself for the playoffs if I were you, rest the niggles and give some benchies a bit of action in case they are needed.

Good luck anyway.... anyone but Millwall
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:42 AM   #40
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by king s View Post
Not sure, all depends on saturday really, did u come to the valley? Nice 2 know there is a few Addicks on here.UP THE REDS!
I try to go, but recently I've had **** all money, seriously I'd earn like 20 and spend it on petrol and that was it Out of college now and in a job, so should be going more next season.
VALLEY FLOYD ROAD, THE MIST ROLLING IN FROM THE THAMES, MY DESIRE IS ALWAYS TO BE FOUND AT VALLEY FLOYD ROAD!!! Shits on You'll Never Walk Alone, Jonjo will be hearing that a lot next season though

Quote:

I'd save myself for the playoffs if I were you, rest the niggles and give some benchies a bit of action in case they are needed.

Cheers mate, hopefully we'll both be back in the Prem where we belong in a couple seasons... I CAN HOPE
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #41
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I try to go, but recently I've had **** all money, seriously I'd earn like 20 and spend it on petrol and that was it Out of college now and in a job, so should be going more next season.
VALLEY FLOYD ROAD, THE MIST ROLLING IN FROM THE THAMES, MY DESIRE IS ALWAYS TO BE FOUND AT VALLEY FLOYD ROAD!!! Shits on You'll Never Walk Alone, Jonjo will be hearing that a lot next season though

Cheers mate, hopefully we'll both be back in the Prem where we belong in a couple seasons... I CAN HOPE

you cannot beat bubbles! end of
Old 04-28-2010, 08:48 AM   #42
king s
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Would love 4 u 2 come second and us 2 beat millwall in the final.Would be better than the sunderland win us going up and keeping millwall where they belong.
king s is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #43
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I remember these Iron cunts were singing bubbles at the back of my house at about midnight. I opened my window and starting singing Valley Floyd Road and they had no clue who I supported or what I was singing
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #44
king s
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I also remember a couple of years ago when they come to the valley singing bubbles at full voice untill we wooped em 4-0 and were singing stick ur f*cking bubbles up ur arse dancing around.They was not a happy bunch.
king s is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #45
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

charlton must have been pissing themselves laughing when they dumped ****ing curbishley on us too. cunt nearly ****ed us big time

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum