Old 05-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #16
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Marco Huck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad*****ter View Post
I have to say.. I was somewhat "impressed" that Huck was able to box properly for a while, if only for like 1-2 rounds. Using his defense, then clean, crisp combos. Three months of training and schooling by his coach and all its good for is 3-4 minutes of disciplined boxing. Then the old routine sets in again.

8 out of the 10 rounds he was back at his old street fighting game again. Any technically good boxer with good speed will expose him like USS did.
Yesterday, Wegner was very ****ed about the things you mentioned. I donīt understand why Huck always goes in for the brawl, because if he starts boxing for some rounds and throws his jab , he looks good imo.
Fullhouse is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #17
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullhouse View Post
Yesterday, Wegner was very ****ed about the things you mentioned. I donīt understand why Huck always goes in for the brawl, because if he starts boxing for some rounds and throws his jab , he looks good imo.
I bet he was because he had no respect for Minto and knew he would win anyway.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #18
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

vCash: 4511

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
Bull****, I posted on here after that fight ... you should look more closely.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
boxeo#1 is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxeo#1 View Post
And? I still think Abraham would have gotten him without the DQ and I would bet on AA in a rematch. Why should I "eat some crow"? Because the fight went a bit strange? Nah sorry, I wonīt.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #20
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

Quote:
And? I still think Abraham would have gotten him without the DQ and I would bet on AA in a rematch. Why should I "eat some crow"? Because the fight went a bit strange? Nah sorry, I wonīt.
You could'ved admit like a man that you were wrong in your predictions because Dirrell boxed Abrahams *ss off.
But everybody is different and it's all good.
boxeo#1 is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #21
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
You could'ved admit like a man that you were wrong in your predictions because Dirrell boxed Abrahams *ss off.
But everybody is different and it's all good.
Sorry but I donīt go around looking for old threads to admit that was wrong. If you need that for your ego here it is: I was wrong. And now?
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

Quote:
Sorry but I donīt go around looking for old threads to admit that was wrong. If you need that for your ego here it is: I was wrong. And now?
Threads? There is only 1 thread in the euro forum about it. And one day after that fight the thread wasn't old yet Besides, it is common to review prediction threads. That's done all the time.

It is not about my ego. When I saw your post in this thread it just reminded me I haven't seen a post of you (don't say you didn't post at all) ever after that fight. That's all.
That's why I said ''no offense''.
boxeo#1 is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #23
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Threads? There is only 1 thread in the euro forum about it. And one day after that fight the thread wasn't old yet Besides, it is common to review prediction threads. That's done all the time.

It is not about my ego. When I saw your post in this thread it just reminded me I haven't seen a post of you (don't say you didn't post at all) ever after that fight. That's all.
That's why I said ''no offense''.
I donīt look into the Euro forum often regularly. Only when there arenīt many interesting threads in classic I look into other boards and even then I prefer the lounge and the general one over the Euro board, too few people post here.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #24
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

Quote:
I donīt look into the Euro forum often regularly. Only when there arenīt many interesting threads in classic I look into other boards and even then I prefer the lounge and the general one over the Euro board, too few people post here.
Yeah I know what you mean
boxeo#1 is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Vodka View Post
..is not a boxer. He is just a mere toughman in a ring. All he has is aggression. That's all he brings in the ring, aggression.

His jab is poor, his power is medicore, his chin is about 7/10 but some on feather fist Steve Cunningham had him on ***** street almost. His training is poor, his conditioning is good tho, but his style is super ugly and I would never consider Huck a boxer, he's just a toughman that by some chance puts on a pair of gloves and uses more "toughness" than overall skill and talent to win fights.

This guy is there for the beating I tell ya.

Lebedev would brutally knock this guy out.
I'm with you. He's a little more than what you say, but he's not a great boxer by any means, and he gets away with a LOT fighting in Germany.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #26
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Translation:
The only man who ever beat Huck switches to Sauerland now. Steve Cunningham is said to get a rematch with Huck.

So Cunnigham is under contract at Sauerland now?
Old 05-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullhouse View Post
Translation:
The only man who ever beat Huck switches to Sauerland now. Steve Cunningham is said to get a rematch with Huck.

So Cunnigham is under contract at Sauerland now?
No, heīs not with Sauerland but it seems Cunningham will get a rematch soon.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
No, heīs not with Sauerland but it seems Cunningham will get a rematch soon.
Found this on another website:

By Ryan Burton

Former IBF cruiserweight champion Steve Cunninngham (22-2) tells ... that he officially signed with Germany based promotional company, Sauerland Event. Cunningham had been promoted by Don King and had this to say:
"I am very excited about the next chapter in my boxing career. I feel signing with Sauerland Event is a bold move but a smart move especially because of my weight class. Sauerland Event is a major player worldwide and I can see how well they support their fighters," Cunningham said.
Sauerland also promotes WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck who on Saturday scored a 9th round TKO of Brian Minto. Yoan Hernandez and Alexander Freckel are two more highly rated cruiserweights to round out Sauerland's deep stable in the division.

Fighting in Europe isn't a problem for Cunningham either. The Philadelphia native said - "I am happy to be a part of Team Sauerland and I am looking forward to spending more time in Germany. It is a beautiful country and with great boxing fans."
A rematch with Marco Huck could very well happen in the near future.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #29
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

There was nothing of this on the article you posted.

Well, I hope weīll get too see Cunningham-Huck II. Huck didnīt improve much but he improved and Cunningham slipped a bit. This may be more competative and less one sided than the first fight.

Donīt know what Sauerland with 2 top contenders and 2 future contenders in one weightclass though.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #30
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
There was nothing of this on the article you posted.
There was: "Der einzige Boxer, der Marco Huck je schlagen konnte, wechselt jetzt in den Sauerland-Stall. Ami Steve Cunningham (33) soll bald einen Rückkampf gegen Huck bekommen."

Just didnīt know if the BILD was right about this topic.

Yeah, the CW-Division will get interesting in the next years. I hope Huck-Cunningham II happens soon, too. Donīt know much about Cunninghamīs shape right now, but I doubt Huck has a good chance to beat him. I was very disappointed with his style in the Minto-fight.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum