Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default After listening to 'On the ropes #71' I hope Amir destroys Malignaggi

He says he dislikes Amir more than any other fighter because "he thinks he's something he's not"

What a hypercritical *******.

This from a guy that said he would DOMINATE Ricky Hatton, then got ****ed up by him.

He's the biggest smack talking joke (that can't back it up) the ring has ever seen.
BeaverDan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Diablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: After listening to 'On the ropes #71' I hope Amir destroys Malignaggi

What you say is true..but hes right about Khan being deluded.
Diablo is offline  Top
Old 05-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
under the wire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: When u sleepin im workin, when u workin im workin too
vCash: 500
Default Re: After listening to 'On the ropes #71' I hope Amir destroys Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverDan View Post
He says he dislikes Amir more than any other fighter because "he thinks he's something he's not"

What a hypercritical *******.

This from a guy that said he would DOMINATE Ricky Hatton, then got ****ed up by him.

He's the biggest smack talking joke (that can't back it up) the ring has ever seen.
But he went in with these top guys. He went in with Cotto and Hatton. He may have been proved wrong but he gave it his best shot. Could you see Khan going the distance with Cotto, with a broken cheek bone?
under the wire is offline  Top
Old 05-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
NSFW
ESB interacial lovin...
ESB Addict

vCash: 2266

Amir Khan destroys him with ease. Malin***gi has never faced such an awesome opponent. I just hope we get to see more than 1 round of this beautiful destruction.
NSFW is offline  Top
Old 05-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #5
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by under the wire View Post
But he went in with these top guys. He went in with Cotto and Hatton. He may have been proved wrong but he gave it his best shot. Could you see Khan going the distance with Cotto, with a broken cheek bone?
You have a point, but it's the hypercrite part I'm bothered about.

When he fought Hatton, his career defining moment was getting his face broken by Cotto but managing to stick around for 36 minutes.

After proving he wasn't the elite fighter he was claiming to be, he then smack talks his way to an 11th round TKO loss against Hatton, whom he said he would dominate.

So why the hell is this clown allowed to give it the big 'I AM' but scold others for doing the same thing?

In all honesty, I don't like Khan all that much, I DO like Malignaggi (don't know why) but I HATE a ****ing hypercrite.

Here's hoping Khan humiliates this fool.
BeaverDan is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

I just listened. Does the 'Tony' that rang in post here? Paulie laid into what he said baaaaad The more I hear from him, the bigger fan I become.
And to the TS, Paulie has proven himself at world level. He has a far superior record to Khan if you want to start comparing who can back up their talk and who can't. All he said was, he doesn't like Khan's arrogance. What's wrong with that? Too honest? He's disrespecting Paulie, saying he's gonna KO him with 5 or 6 rounds, when he has never fought anyone even stylistically like Paulie, let alone on Paulie's level. Would you be happy to listen to Khan's (and Roach's) comments if you were Paulie?
A lot of people are losing patience with Khan. I try to support him, but he is a complete **** sometimes. If he wasn't English, I would dislike him honestly.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
brucebufershair
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

To be honest although i will be supporting khan as the british fighter i like paulie a lot more . He says what he thinks and he's a bit of character although he's a becoming a bit of an elite level gate keeper he seems determined to give his opponents a hard time
brucebufershair is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #8
servo
England.
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
Amir Khan destroys him with ease. Malin***gi has never faced such an awesome opponent. I just hope we get to see more than 1 round of this beautiful destruction.
I think you are a bit deluded. You are saying currently, that Khan is better than a prime unbeaten Cotto at 140?

It will last more than one round as well. Think and maybe do a little research before you type. I like Khan and sincerely hope he beats Paulie, but people should give a little bit more respect to Malignaggi. I know at times he talks absolute ****e, but he loves the sport and isn't afraid of being in the ring. Khan late TKO maybe.. but more chance of UD.
servo is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP

did paulie make any comment regarding amir's visa issue?
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #10
TonyD407
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
I just listened. Does the 'Tony' that rang in post here? Paulie laid into what he said baaaaad The more I hear from him, the bigger fan I become.
And to the TS, Paulie has proven himself at world level. He has a far superior record to Khan if you want to start comparing who can back up their talk and who can't. All he said was, he doesn't like Khan's arrogance. What's wrong with that? Too honest? He's disrespecting Paulie, saying he's gonna KO him with 5 or 6 rounds, when he has never fought anyone even stylistically like Paulie, let alone on Paulie's level. Would you be happy to listen to Khan's (and Roach's) comments if you were Paulie?
A lot of people are losing patience with Khan. I try to support him, but he is a complete **** sometimes. If he wasn't English, I would dislike him honestly.
TonyD407 is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 AM   #11
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yeah This Tony loves bumming himself over at the general. He made a thread about how he handed magic man his ass and another thread handing out awards to his fav posters. Guys one Sad Mofo!!
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Khan is a ****.

I hope he gets sparked in evry fight he has.

No chance of that happening against Paulie though.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #13
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
but I HATE a ****ing hypercrite.
Does that mean he's extra specially critical? Or did you mean hypocrite?
threethirteen is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #14
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Great Interview. Paulie don't even need to breath he just talks like a uzi.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #15
finalfight
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If he wasn't English, I would dislike him honestly.
He's disowned and unfairly lambasted England so feel free to dislike him. As many here have said - he's a complete ****.
finalfight is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum