Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #16
Bozzie

vCash: 500
Default Re: After listening to 'On the ropes #71' I hope Amir destroys Malignaggi

lol @ the hate for Khan.

Hes 22/23 and you want him to fight the best...hes not dodging anything at all, not yet anyway. So what if he doesnt fight a big puncher, his body is still maturing, as is his chin, as is his boxing experience in the ring. You guys have no class and no taste in what you say. Malignaggi fought hatton and diaz when he was 27...If Khan at 27 was still dodging the big punchers which im sure he wont be then by all means he deserves the abuse he constantly gets from you twats.

You people are the biggest hypercrites, you say you like malignaggi when he chats the biggest amount of shit but rarely backs it up...the amount of shit he talked before the hatton fight aswell was unreal, he does not walk the walk thats for sure. But when khan talks a big game and hes british you put him down, just like people did with naz back in the day. No wonder hes fighting in the US now where he might get some appreciation from people who actually kno wat they talkin about.

Khan will win this fight hopefully, im backing him all the way!
Bozzie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #17
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238
Default Re: After listening to 'On the ropes #71' I hope Amir destroys Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzie View Post
lol @ the hate for Khan.

Hes 22/23 and you want him to fight the best...hes not dodging anything at all, not yet anyway. So what if he doesnt fight a big puncher, his body is still maturing, as is his chin, as is his boxing experience in the ring. You guys have no class and no taste in what you say. Malignaggi fought hatton and diaz when he was 27...If Khan at 27 was still dodging the big punchers which im sure he wont be then by all means he deserves the abuse he constantly gets from you twats.

You people are the biggest hypercrites, you say you like malignaggi when he chats the biggest amount of shit but rarely backs it up...the amount of shit he talked before the hatton fight aswell was unreal, he does not walk the walk thats for sure. But when khan talks a big game and hes british you put him down, just like people did with naz back in the day. No wonder hes fighting in the US now where he might get some appreciation from people who actually kno wat they talkin about.

You should make an exact thread on what you said

People are just so pathetic. And it's mainly from the brits
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #18
DSweetScientist

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzie View Post
lol @ the hate for Khan.

stfu noob

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
DSweetScientist is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #19
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSweetScientist View Post
stfu noob

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have 398 posts and you registered last December.

You're hardly a ****ing 'ESB GRANDMASTER'
BeaverDan is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #20
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
I just listened. Does the 'Tony' that rang in post here? Paulie laid into what he said baaaaad The more I hear from him, the bigger fan I become.
And to the TS, Paulie has proven himself at world level. He has a far superior record to Khan if you want to start comparing who can back up their talk and who can't. All he said was, he doesn't like Khan's arrogance. What's wrong with that? Too honest? He's disrespecting Paulie, saying he's gonna KO him with 5 or 6 rounds, when he has never fought anyone even stylistically like Paulie, let alone on Paulie's level. Would you be happy to listen to Khan's (and Roach's) comments if you were Paulie?
A lot of people are losing patience with Khan. I try to support him, but he is a complete cunt sometimes. If he wasn't English, I would dislike him honestly.
How has he proved himself on a world level?

Getting ****ed over by Hatton and Cotto?

And how can he say he doesn't like Khan's arrogance? Have you heard Paulie? Give him 5 minutes of your time and listen to him. He's a motormouth who bigs himself up because of what?

Go and look at his interviews before the Cotto fight and tell me he's not a hypocrite (thanks spellcheck warrior in a previous post). He was nothing before that fight, just a prospect with a fanbase.

I know Khan is arrogant, my problem is Paulie calling him on it even though there's no bigger failed ego than Magic Man himself.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bill View Post
Another gem.

England disowned him. He won the Olympic medal for the UK (He should have fought for ****stan), Won a world title for UK and how does he get treated? He gets racist slogans, Beer bottles, Aswell as the hatred of the English masses.

England owes Khan a great deal. Khan owes England nothing.
Blame the BNP
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #22
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverDan View Post
How has he proved himself on a world level?

Getting ****ed over by Hatton and Cotto?

And how can he say he doesn't like Khan's arrogance? Have you heard Paulie? Give him 5 minutes of your time and listen to him. He's a motormouth who bigs himself up because of what?

Go and look at his interviews before the Cotto fight and tell me he's not a hypocrite (thanks spellcheck warrior in a previous post). He was nothing before that fight, just a prospect with a fanbase.

I know Khan is arrogant, my problem is Paulie calling him on it even though there's no bigger failed ego than Magic Man himself.
Ndou, Ngoudjo, Diaz, Cherry. He has beaton fellow world level fighters. You don't think he's world level then? Paulie knows his limitations, he knows Cotto and Hatton beat him, he jokes about his power, but he also knows he is a proven former world champion. Khan has proven **** all and he wants to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao? Does Paulie say stupid shit like that? He earned the fights against Cotto and Hatton, and of course he's gonna say he's gonna win, how foolish to think he should've said otherwise in the build up to a fight.
I've seen every single Paulie Malignaggi fight and a bunch of interviews thanks. I don't ever claim to be a boxing expert, but if there's something I am clued up on it's him. He just talks a lot and doesn't give a ****. He never claims to be anything he's not and doesn't go talking about fights that are well off his radar, unlike other boxers. He's a world level boxer and a millionaire, I don't consider that a failure especially coming from a broken home, with no qualifications as a 16 year old.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #23
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico

no way khan stops paulie, miguel cotto broke his jaw and busted his face up. think about it for 2 mins
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #24
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I posted this on the "On The Ropes" thread in the general but it belongs here too:

"Malignaggi came across as a complete arse. I don't think Khan is much better but all that talk from Paulie about being a former world champion who Khan is inferior to?

Has he forgotten that Khan is a current world champion and he is not? Paulie has mixed in better company without doubt but let's not forget he lost to them all!

Also he claimed not to be obsessed with Pacquiao and that it was other people who kept bringing the Pac topic up. That didn't stop him from bringing Pacquiao up himself in between other conversations and ranting on about how he (PM) is worth so much money and gets the chicks and is happy with himself. Lol. Clearly!

He was also really disrespectful to the caller who spoke to him and said he would be happy to lose all his fans rather than keep his mouth shut about his feelings on Pacquiao. Nice! If I were a Malignaggi fan I'd be gutted to hear how little he cared for his supporters.

What a prick."

I also cant believe how he kept on slagging off Khan for not having knock out power!

What???!!!!

This from Paulie Malignaggi?! **** off!

I've had enough of Khan coming out with so much shite in interviews. He's turning into a right bell-end but I hope he gives Paulie a ****ing hiding.

On a realistic note, I would be very suprised if Paulie beat Amir. I think this one is made for Khan.

Amir on points.
Neverchair is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #25
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

I hope they both lose, they are both complete goons.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #26
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bill View Post
Please dont blame the BNP, The BNP is a product of the British masses, If there was no racism in the UK there would be no BNP.

The BNP is being used as a scapegoat to justify the racism that has always existed in British society, The BNP has always been there, In the hearts and minds of British people.

quit hating democracy
doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #27
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Ndou, Ngoudjo, Diaz, Cherry. He has beaton fellow world level fighters. You don't think he's world level then? Paulie knows his limitations, he knows Cotto and Hatton beat him, he jokes about his power, but he also knows he is a proven former world champion. Khan has proven **** all and he wants to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao? Does Paulie say stupid shit like that? He earned the fights against Cotto and Hatton, and of course he's gonna say he's gonna win, how foolish to think he should've said otherwise in the build up to a fight.
I've seen every single Paulie Malignaggi fight and a bunch of interviews thanks. I don't ever claim to be a boxing expert, but if there's something I am clued up on it's him. He just talks a lot and doesn't give a ****. He never claims to be anything he's not and doesn't go talking about fights that are well off his radar, unlike other boxers. He's a world level boxer and a millionaire, I don't consider that a failure especially coming from a broken home, with no qualifications as a 16 year old.
You clearly didn't read my post.

All the names you mentioned came AFTER his loss to Cotto. I told you to go and listen to his interviews before that fight.

What do you mean by 'world level'? Do you mean he got beat by b-level fighters (Hatton, Cotto)? Actually, he didn't just get beat by them, he got smashed up by them. He got out boxed by a 5'6 brawler who doesn't move his head!

Paulie had proven **** all when he lost to Cotto.

And Paulie doesn't say 'stupid shit' like he wants to fight Pac or Floyd', he just says stupid shit like 'Pac is a junkie', gettin off slandering another man's name.

And he DID say he would beat Cotto, who at the time was the second messiah, after having done shit all. So what's the difference to that and what Khan's saying?

"He's a world level boxer and a millionaire, I don't consider that a failure especially coming from a broken home, with no qualifications as a 16 year old"

Who said he's a failure? I called him a hypocrite, which he is. And did you steal that quote directly from Paulie himself? Because he said almost those same words on the radio show.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #28
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_1985 View Post
no way khan stops paulie, miguel cotto broke his jaw and busted his face up. think about it for 2 mins
Hatton stopped him without breaking his face. If you get beat down relentlessly, either yourself, your corner or the ref are going to say "enough's enough"

I'm not saying Khan will knock him out, but he's been TKO'd before...
Old 05-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #29
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverDan View Post
You clearly didn't read my post.

All the names you mentioned came AFTER his loss to Cotto. I told you to go and listen to his interviews before that fight.

What do you mean by 'world level'? Do you mean he got beat by b-level fighters (Hatton, Cotto)? Actually, he didn't just get beat by them, he got smashed up by them. He got out boxed by a 5'6 brawler who doesn't move his head!

Paulie had proven **** all when he lost to Cotto.

And Paulie doesn't say 'stupid shit' like he wants to fight Pac or Floyd', he just says stupid shit like 'Pac is a junkie', gettin off slandering another man's name.

And he DID say he would beat Cotto, who at the time was the second messiah, after having done shit all. So what's the difference to that and what Khan's saying?

"He's a world level boxer and a millionaire, I don't consider that a failure especially coming from a broken home, with no qualifications as a 16 year old"

Who said he's a failure? I called him a hypocrite, which he is. And did you steal that quote directly from Paulie himself? Because he said almost those same words on the radio show.
Khan got KTFO by a tomato can. There's nothing wrong with getting beaten up by 'the second messiah' and Hatton.

Paulie has his reasons for thinking Pacquiao is using something. I would quote them, but it seems by the end of your post I am not allowed to.

The difference is, Paulie had a fight with Cotto, it was signed for, it was going to happen. Of course he is going to say he's going to win.

You said Paulie was the biggest failed ego or something. I may have misread it, but to me, it sounded like you were calling him a failure.
Smudger is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum