Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
izmat
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,805
vCash: 1000
Default Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

This is just wrong

[IMG]http://frank******.tv/HammerTimeHome.jpg[/IMG]
izmat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmat View Post
This is just wrong

[IMG]http://frank******.tv/HammerTimeHome.jpg[/IMG]

this is exactly what i have been going on about with regards to it resembling some kind of gay porno, homo erotic photoshoot.
Why the **** is Kevin gurning??
It's gay as ****
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
Zulu Jungle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster



Mitchell is hard as nails for his size

He will smash Katsidis up in a war of attrition or outbox him if he is smart
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
Zulu Jungle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
this is exactly what i have been going on about with regards to it resembling some kind of gay porno, homo erotic photoshoot.
Why the **** is Kevin gurning??
It's gay as ****

yeah - very strange expression from Mitchell.

I dare you to tell him he is gay to his face though.

Him and menace brother Vinnie would bash you up
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
El Cepillo
Baddest Man on the Planet
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 8,622
vCash: 1075
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmat View Post
This is just wrong

[IMG]http://frank******.tv/HammerTimeHome.jpg[/IMG]
Holy crap. That's the gayest thing I've seen today. It actually looks like Katsidis is giving Mitchell one from behind - look at his expression!
El Cepillo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Jungle View Post
yeah - very strange expression from Mitchell.

I dare you to tell him he is gay to his face though.

Him and menace brother Vinnie would bash you up
don't you dare dare me. How very dare you.
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
Zulu Jungle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
don't you dare dare me. How very dare you.

Kevin and Vinnie are like a young Kray brothers.

Boxers with some street wise menace.

Vinnie just seems like a guy who is no-where near as smart as he thinks he is.

But Kevin is for real - I hope he wins - good fighter - I hope he knocks out Khan as well.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #8
Zulu Jungle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cepillo View Post
Holy crap. That's the gayest thing I've seen today. It actually looks like Katsidis is giving Mitchell one from behind - look at his expression!

 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #9
Roberto
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bolton
Posts: 407
vCash: 2600
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

That poster's shite. Looks like it's for a wrestling event or some shit.
Roberto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,831
vCash: 1197
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

there going too far on the west ham front and i dunno what mitchell is doing in this picture.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #11
hit me HARDER
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Wait, it's an 0871 number? That's good value that, not even Premium Rate.

Do you think they'll be too put out if I ask for a laminated version of the poster, ie, wipe-clean?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
Pug1list
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 100
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

WTF!
Pug1list is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #13
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Jungle View Post
Kevin and Vinnie are like a young Kray brothers.

Boxers with some street wise menace.

Vinnie just seems like a guy who is no-where near as smart as he thinks he is.

But Kevin is for real - I hope he wins - good fighter - I hope he knocks out Khan as well.

i hiope both of them win, but let's not kid ourselves on the intelligence front
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #14
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hit me HARDER View Post
Wait, it's an 0871 number? That's good value that, not even Premium Rate.

Do you think they'll be too put out if I ask for a laminated version of the poster, ie, wipe-clean?
wipe clean??!!

dirty spunk jockey

Last edited by avidlemon; 05-05-2010 at 10:35 AM.
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #15
safc1990
Goodbye Bolo :(
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Only Mackem In The Village
Posts: 2,511
vCash: 2952
Default Re: Mitchell-Katsidis fight poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
That poster's shite. Looks like it's for a wrestling event or some shit.
That was my first thought as well on seeing the poster.
safc1990 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013