Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Has the Pac's Camp words and actions seem innocent or Guilty?
Guilty 73 56.15%
innocent 57 43.85%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
eko718
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pac-Mayweather, PEDs and Boxing.

Good article, but most on these forums clearly don't like to read. Those who do read it may be educated though.
eko718 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #17
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: STEROIDS- Has Pac's words and actions been that of a innocent person or Guilty??

I love all of you idiots with the "guilty until proven..." nonsense. That is crap on multiple levels. That ONLY holds true in the man's personal life. If he wants to fight? He needs to step up to the plate.

01. If you didn't do anything you don't change your story this many times.
02. If you were clean why would you literally miss the biggest fight in history for a test you could pass?

Pac's actions, if he was in a criminal investigation, would have agents so far up his butt it wouldn't be funny. The ONLY reason he can pull this crap is because you clowns idolize him.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: STEROIDS- Has Pac's words and actions been that of a innocent person or Guilty??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceboxbiotch View Post
The poll question is just a round-a-bout way of asking if Pacquiao is guilty or innocent. We don't know til that ****er takes the tests. He may actually be THAT superstitious. He also may be shooting EPO, steroids, smoking blunts, snorting coke, murdering prostitutes... just can't prove that shit.

Nope...

Im asking specifically about the OPINION of the audience BASED on the WORDS AND ACTIONS of their camp.

if i wanted to simply ask if u think he's on it i'd ask that..
goblin 2 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #19
Caponecartels
Maritime Lawyer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outboxer View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Caponecartels is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #20
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

He's been acting like a person who has something to hide. An innocent person would say **** it I'm going to prove to you that I'm innocent.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #21
Xerant
Gotta Hate negociations!
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by renyo View Post
What the **** with all these homo polls???? Mother ****er guilty until proven innocent I hope none of yall ever are accused and treated this way without sane judgment..
Dont worry he will come clean because he will have to take the test. And better yet he will get Owned Owned and Owned some more. Sleep on that!
Xerant is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #22
miggzthatnucca
Contender
ESB Senior Member

honestly I was studying pacquiao and I wouldn't be surprized if he isn't on roids ... don't get me wrong .. I have my doubts ... but he is a way more complete fighter now than before ... for example, when he fought @ 122 126 ... I think he was too strong and active ... he would rush em and smother them so that they get overwhealmed with power... See More ... now @ 140 147 ... I think he's improved overall and developed that right hand so he has power in both hands ... he is picking his shots now and counter punching a lot more ... so mayb he is just landing that perfect shot .. the thing that has me buggin is how he is taking punishment ... clottey and cotto were ringing his head and he ate that shit like a peanut chew
miggzthatnucca is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
He's been acting like a person who has something to hide. An innocent person would say **** it I'm going to prove to you that I'm innocent.
you know if he was innocent..he SHOULD be dying prove that..Instead he avoided floyd and wont fight the guy unless he's on it..seems like to me anyways
goblin 2 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #24
Brimstone

vCash:

Old 05-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #25
eze
Everybody Know Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

His actions are of someone who is hiding something, but that also falls in his line with his horrible management.
eze is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #26
renyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGOBOY View Post
Unfortunately for us from the U.S. we are guilty until proven innocent and still guilty in the public eye after that. thats what county jails are for.
Yea believe me..... But if one guy accuses the other of a crime there has to be some sort of proof. Otherwise shit won't get past a prelim.... The fact is those who dare to think know.... Those who live by Monkey see Monkey do follow... No bullshit..
renyo is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #27
pretty boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 673

We dont actually hav proof but his actions wud suggest he is guilty.
pretty boy is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #28
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renyo View Post
Yea believe me..... But if one guy accuses the other of a crime there has to be some sort of proof. Otherwise shit won't get past a prelim.... The fact is those who dare to think know.... Those who live by Monkey see Monkey do follow... No bullshit..

Oh shut up will you???

Its pac's OWN DAMN FAULT for running like a coward when he SHOULD have been quick to prove that he's not on the stuff..to himself..and most importantly to his fans..but him and his jackass trainer kept giving his fans EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE to not take it...

so screw your "but if one guy bla bla bla" bullshit....pac is GUILTY
goblin 2 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #29
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblin 2 View Post
Oh shut up will you???

Its pac's OWN DAMN FAULT for running like a coward when he SHOULD have been quick to prove that he's not on the stuff..to himself..and most importantly to his fans..but him and his jackass trainer of his just kept giving his fans EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE...

whoever said you was a cop, mel?
Leon is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #30
renyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblin 2 View Post
Oh shut up will you???

Its pac's OWN DAMN FAULT for running like a coward when he SHOULD have been quick to prove that he's not on the stuff..to himself..and most importantly to his fans..but him and his jackass trainer kept giving his fans EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE to not take it...

Him or his trainer??? Which one gave all these excuses?? I'm pretty sure you're combining Pac, Roach, Arum, Koncz, Ariza, and Buboys statements as One mans.. Cmon lamb learn to lead not follow or do you need me to be your Shepherd???
renyo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum