Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-15-2007, 02:02 PM   #16
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1618
Default Re: Thats it, Im done with Hatton talk.

If that's all true Strike, then he really has a problem. Maybe he used to get bullied in school by a girl called Vicky Fatton??
mattress is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #17
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattress
If that's all true Strike, then he really has a problem. Maybe he used to get bullied in school by a girl called Vicky Fatton??
It is true, both me and him have been on these boards since about 2002.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 02:26 PM   #18
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
What a lie. You said he would be KO'd within 5 rounds by Ben Tackie on these very boards. When he won you said "Okay about time he fought someone decent" and then within a couple of months you said Tackie was pretty poor and that Hatton would never fight Tszyu because he would be carried out on a stretcher.

When Tsyzu wasted Mitchell you came on here saying "Lets see how Hatton ducks out of this fight" and when the fight was signed you said "Fair play but Tsyzu wins by murder within 3".

When Hatton won you said "Fair enough great performance, but long overdue for him to step up" a few months down the track and Tsyzu became "over the hill" and "an old man" even though you had called him the man before the fight and said he would destroy Hatton.

You have since then said he would never fight PBF and now he has and you make out as if this is the first time he has ever fought someone of top class and now you are implying that when he loses to the worlds best P4P fighter that this will somehow prove he was always a fraud.

Just be honest in your hatred rather than pretend it has anything to do with boxing.
Your a ****ing knob. Your full of shit. I have given Hatton credit when it was due. And have done so countless times. I have tuned in for countless WBU record defences and watched him beat up can after can. Im a realist strikre not a casual fan who jumps on the bandwagon. Hatton beat Kostya over 2 years ago. Since then his fought no one of any note. On his resume to date Kostya is the only real name. There is no point in talking a good fight simply fight its that simple. Its not blind hatred its realism. Yes i said Tackie would beat him but that was when Tackie was seen as a safe bet by FW after being stood on his head soundly by Kostya and Sharmba. You yourself said the match didnt prove anything.4 on years Tackie is nothing more than a journeyman. If kostya and tackie is all Hatton fans have to bleat about when the guy is 43-0 and still treated with kid gloves as though his the 2nd coming thats a real sorry state of affairs. Society seems to reward mediocrity these days. You seem to be on the top of that list.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #19
rooq
East Side Guru

dunky, create all the hatton-hate threads you want...you are just expressing your opinion and it would be pretty boring if everyone liked every fighter.
rooq is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #20
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Your a ****ing knob. Your full of shit. I have given Hatton credit when it was due. And have done so countless times. I have tuned in for countless WBU record defences and watched him beat up can after can. Im a realist strikre not a casual fan who jumps on the bandwagon. Hatton beat Kostya over 2 years ago. Since then his fought no one of any note. On his resume to date Kostya is the only real name. There is no point in talking a good fight simply fight its that simple. Its not blind hatred its realism. Yes i said Tackie would beat him but that was when Tackie was seen as a safe bet by FW after being stood on his head soundly by Kostya and Sharmba. You yourself said the match didnt prove anything.4 on years Tackie is nothing more than a journeyman. If kostya and tackie is all Hatton fans have to bleat about when the guy is 43-0 and still treated with kid gloves as though his the 2nd coming thats a real sorry state of affairs. Society seems to reward mediocrity these days. You seem to be on the top of that list.
And that post proves what? That you get all upset and have to call me names when I show your bias for what it is.

I have never said Hatton has a great resume but he has stepped up to face the best. he should have stepped up earlier and I think the Urango fight was poor.
But Tackie at the time had just been deemed a good enough opponent for Mitchell and so it was perfectly acceptable to face Tackie at that moment in time, it was a good fight, nothing stunning but good. I mentioned it because you were on here hating on Hatton back then saying Tackie would do him, and now look Tackie has become a "journeyman".

You then insisted he would never face Tsyzu didn't you? And you said he had ZERO chance against him when it was signed, and yet here you are making out that when he faces PBF it will be the first time he has stepped up.

You are just disingenuous that is all. And when I call you on it, you get angry and start using insults. Whatever happens now Hatton will have chosen to take on the number 1 man in Tsyzu at the time and the most feared at the time, and now to have taken on the number 1 P4P fighter and toughest possible challenge in PBF.

His resume could and should be better, but he has stepped up before now and it is time you stopped using the "protected" label about someone who fought Tsyzu (as you pointed out 2 years ago) and now PBF.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #21
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
And that post proves what? That you get all upset and have to call me names when I show your bias for what it is.

I have never said Hatton has a great resume but he has stepped up to face the best. he should have stepped up earlier and I think the Urango fight was poor.
But Tackie at the time had just been deemed a good enough opponent for Mitchell and so it was perfectly acceptable to face Tackie at that moment in time, it was a good fight, nothing stunning but good. I mentioned it because you were on here hating on Hatton back then saying Tackie would do him, and now look Tackie has become a "journeyman".

You then insisted he would never face Tsyzu didn't you? And you said he had ZERO chance against him when it was signed, and yet here you are making out that when he faces PBF it will be the first time he has stepped up.

You are just disingenuous that is all. And when I call you on it, you get angry and start using insults. Whatever happens now Hatton will have chosen to take on the number 1 man in Tsyzu at the time and the most feared at the time, and now to have taken on the number 1 P4P fighter and toughest possible challenge in PBF.

His resume could and should be better, but he has stepped up before now and it is time you stopped using the "protected" label about someone who fought Tsyzu (as you pointed out 2 years ago) and now PBF.
I have no problem with him facing PBF better late than never i suppose aye
Facing cans in the run up to this bout discounting Kostya of course is not the correct progressive path.Yes i didnt expect him to beat Kostya but i praised him when he did and he should have built on that win. He didnt.He reverted back to form and was only interesting in winning belts against non entities.Lets see how he fares vs PBF and how his career pans fater this bout. Il reserve my judgement for then. (theres still no forgiving for the Witter bout that should have happened 4 years ago)
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #22
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
I have no problem with him facing PBF better late than never i suppose aye
Facing cans in the run up to this bout discounting Kostya of course is not the correct progressive path.Yes i didnt expect him to beat Kostya but i praised him when he did and he should have built on that win. He didnt.He reverted back to form and was only interesting in winning belts against non entities.Lets see how he fares vs PBF and how his career pans fater this bout. Il reserve my judgement for then. (theres still no forgiving for the Witter bout that should have happened 4 years ago)
you cannot be seriously calling Jose Luis Castillo a tomato can?
Nemesis is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #23
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standi
Who cares about Hatton anywhere,wait until his face looks like the butcher's chopboard on December 8 then we will wait to hear what u will be having to say
make like a tree and **** off

silly fudge packer
Nemesis is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2007, 09:34 AM   #24
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by you OUT...SUCKA
come on Dunky. I'm a Jock who can't have Hatton at all..same as you.

'you know, Wicky 'Atton has got wins over all-time p4p greats like Tszyu and Castillo and has won 6 world titles, you know, Wicky 'Atton still plays darts and has a pint with his old mates down t' poob, I like to think people will remember me with the Chavez' and the Gattis for excitement and that's why Mexicans loove me, you know, did I mention I fought Kostya Tszyu?.........'

Good impression, it is getting tiresome now. He did it again on Parkinson last week. Change the record Ricky lad. However, it'll always be preferable to the "I'll whoop you and your mamma" shite which you probably love.
My dinner with Conteh is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #25
ro88o
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by My dinner with Conteh
Good impression, it is getting tiresome now. He did it again on Parkinson last week. Change the record Ricky lad. However, it'll always be preferable to the "I'll whoop you and your mamma" shite which you probably love.

you've got to remember though that we've all heard this stuff before but the general public (ie everyone who watches parky) hasn't.

a few of my neighbours who watched it and knew i was a hatton fan ALL said how well he came across on tv and that they will now be rooting for him in dec...all because of the interview, and i'm sure they're not the only non-boxing fans that warmed to him.
ro88o is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #26
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Does it matter if you are a boxing fan or not? In a sport where bigmouths reign supreme, it's refreshing to see a down-to-earth lad like Hatton doing well. If he's a complete twat, like a few in here claim so manically, he'll make a fine actor once he finishes boxing.
mattress is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #27
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

I am a green boxing fan and don't know all the ins-and-outs, but so far, I like Hatton very much. Since I have heard of him, he has embarrassed a slightly-past-his-best Castillo and is now fighting the p4p man himself! Not bad at all from a lad from Manchester who still has a pint and a darts game with his mates down the local... ...Let us not forget that this guy beat Tszyu when he was 27 (?) and is just now, at 29, reaching his peak (right?)...and fighting the very best! He still has another 2-3 years at the top of his game, so we can expect him to fight at least another 4-5 fights against the very best...not bad, eh? Go, Ricky!

Last edited by limi_7; 08-06-2006 at 08:43 PM.
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #28
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

"I'm a Jack-the-lad!"

No, Ricky, you're repetitive: you've already told us that fifteen times in this interview alone.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2007, 11:49 PM   #29
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
"I'm a Jack-the-lad!"

No, Ricky, you're repetitive: you've already told us that fifteen times in this interview alone.
15?
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2007, 01:30 AM   #30
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
"I'm a Jack-the-lad!"

Ah, so you hate him cos he repeats himself??
mattress is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum