Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #46
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thats it, Im done with Hatton talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattress
What a bunch of sour bastards you are. Keep drawing your giros.
Ach dont get your knickers in a twist. Sucka & I were just having a wee laugh! Ricks a joker anyway, he would see the funny side!

Think of it this way, you will get the last laugh if Ricky beats Mayweather. Then the jokes on us! So calm yourelf down fella, calm yourself down!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #47
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

We're on page 4 of Dunkys 'I'm making no more Hatton posts' thread and Dunkys still posting about Hatton....
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #48
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
We're on page 4 of Dunkys 'I'm making no more Hatton posts' thread and Dunkys still posting about Hatton....
I know I know, I just fell off the wagon for a short while. Engaging in Hatton banter is very addictive, & its hard to go cold turkey, especially when You Out Sucka is goading me in with his funny Hatton posts! But Im trying my best to get clean, & will engage in no more talk until a week before the fight. Have pity for my predicament Gaz, instead of gloating when I stumble
Old 10-21-2007, 05:38 PM   #49
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Its like trying not to pick at a scab eh?
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #50
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Ach dont get your knickers in a twist. Sucka & I were just having a wee laugh! Ricks a joker anyway, he would see the funny side!

Think of it this way, you will get the last laugh if Ricky beats Mayweather. Then the jokes on us! So calm yourelf down fella, calm yourself down!
How can I say anthing bad about that response? Fair play Dunky, you just earned yourself some reputation points with me mate.
mattress is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #51
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1618

Quote:
Originally Posted by you OUT...SUCKA
Some of us have a mind of our own and don't just follow like sheep, we see through Wicky's bollocks.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mattress is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #52
MR. MASH

vCash:

Quote:

But wait, look what that crazy guy Ricky did next! Just after Rickys pals finished watching 'Only fools & horses' in the pub, Ricky came & picked them up in this! heres a pic one of Rickys pals took outside the pub...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That Jack the lad Ricky always gets the last laugh
Old 10-22-2007, 02:23 PM   #53
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by you OUT...SUCKA
now looky here newbie, so it comes as a bit of surprise that not all of us are brainwashed Hatton nuggers huh. Welcome to a boxing forum and people who follow the sport properly and know their stuff.
I'm also a Man City fan and had a season ticket for 3 years at Maine Road. Wicky has also played on the Man City angle to enlarge his fan base. Some of us have a mind of our own and don't just follow like sheep, we see through Wicky's bollocks.
so he's a big city fan.

he goes to nearly every game.

so it's not just some put on act is it.

obviously the city fanbase has bolstered his support.

no one would deny that.

but it's deffo not a put on.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 02:27 PM   #54
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
You then insisted he would never face Tsyzu didn't you? And you said he had ZERO chance against him when it was signed, and yet here you are making out that when he faces PBF it will be the first time he has stepped up.

kostya tszyu was more dangerous than mayweather.

mayweather's just a box of tricks.

admittedly a good box of tricks.

still favour hatton on the workrate though.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #55
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I know I know, I just fell off the wagon for a short while. Engaging in Hatton banter is very addictive, & its hard to go cold turkey, especially when You Out Sucka is goading me in with his funny Hatton posts! But Im trying my best to get clean, & will engage in no more talk until a week before the fight. Have pity for my predicament Gaz, instead of gloating when I stumble
dunky you and sucka have got me creased up.please you must stop this. lord knows what it will be like if...sorry when ricky loses.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #56
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
dunky you and sucka have got me creased up.please you must stop this. lord knows what it will be like if...sorry when ricky loses.
Not half as bad as the grief we will have to take if Hatton pulls off the upset! My life will barely be worth living here & poor Suckas gonna get it just as bad, even though he says he wanted Hatton to win, its like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted as the old saying goes!
In fact, I can bet my life on someone starting a 'Dunky, Sucka & Scurlaruntings' thread heading. & when we click into it, its gonna say "What do have to say now you ****in pricks"
Thats the level of animosity that will be coming in our direction, but thats all part of the fun If you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it back.

However, if, sorry when Floyd beats mayweather, I wont be calling anyone names on here, even Ricky himself. But I dont expect the same symapthy in return, no way!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #57
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

They'll be no animosity from me win or lose. As long as people can give decent, boxing reasons why one fighter will beat another then thats enough for me. Its the irrational hate for some fighters that goes on in these forums that I struggle to understand, I've been following boxing for 25 odd years and I can honestly say I've never hated any boxer......I disliked Eubank but thats about it!!!
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2007, 04:11 AM   #58
Healy
Former Wee Poof
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Hatton was on RTE being interviewed after Matthew Macklins fight, my mate was watching it with me... I said to him, wait nd see, Ricky has everyone bullshited, he WILL mention the fact that hes fat, that hes just one of the boys or that he likes drinking..

My mate didnt understand what i was saying, but low and nehold, 3 mins into the interview Marty Morissey asked Ricky. 'Have you planned any homecommings for after the fight?' Ricky answers 'No, but when i when the belt il make sure to come over to Ireland and have a few pints of Guiness with my mates'!!! (to which the crowd cheers, thinking, Hes one of us)

Myself and my mate nearly pissed ourselfs laughing at it all
Healy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 AM   #59
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

you see

'you know, me and guinness get along gwweat, we're best mates....I've put on a lot of weight between the fights boot eh, you know, I've had a lot on me plate recentwy, Floyd eats wheat noodles and a pwotein shake for bwekkie while I like a full english....extra gweasy, you know, we're from different worlds me and 'im, soome people can eat McDonalds all day and not put an ounce...I put on a few lbs just walking past a McDonalds, boot eh, you know, Wicky 'Atton is still an undefeated 6 times world champion.....when I fought Kostya tszyu..........'

Last edited by Betty Swollocks; 10-23-2007 at 05:14 AM.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2007, 04:37 AM   #60
Healy
Former Wee Poof
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
when I fought Kostya tszyu....
he does say that actually
Healy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum