Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 AM   #16
bushboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: c'mon alex step up already!

I think Alex has 8 kids or something, Leati could clarify that.
Moving 8 kids and a missus over to europe would cost the earth, then trying to support them would be a real mission, being that until he made a name for himself he would be struggling to earn decent money fighting.. Unfortunately its not that simple Jose' old mate
bushboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #17
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
LOL Josey...if you were a manager all of your fighters would be out cold mate
Kids in general today are pussies mate , if this bloke was that ambitious he would be where the action is and not staying home claiming no one will fight him , there are thousands of fighters here to test him against ,sink or swim, what the bloody hell you waiting for Alex ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 AM   #18
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushboy View Post
Moving 8 kids and a missus over to europe would cost the earth, then trying to support them would be a real mission, being that until he made a name for himself he would be struggling to earn decent money fighting.. Unfortunately its not that simple Jose' old mate
Bushy lol i Didn't mean move the whole tribe over mate just fight here on a regular basis , sparking old boys in round one ain't going to do him any favours mate if he is serious about his prospects , i like the look of this fighter mate i think he could really make in roads in the division , starting with a commonwealth title shot , now that would be a step in the right direction imo .
Old 05-10-2010, 03:05 AM   #19
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushboy View Post
Saying that if he really does have 8 kids he could claim that Family working tax credits and be on about 700 snots a week over here , Yes we would actually pay him to live here .lol
Old 05-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #20
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Alex is a respectful family man and is a good heavyweight. Is Brett Smith the NSW heavyweight boxer an option? I spoke with him not long ago and he was chasing John Hopoate, I told him if he gets through Kirby or Alex I might sit and watch it
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 03:59 AM   #21
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

clearly is not as simple as just heading across the other side of the world and have more fighters to compete against, but at the end of the day, if leapai thinks he has the talent then he has no choice but to go over there or he virtually has no proper future in the sport here. he has virtually no public profile here to make big cash for fighting no-names.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 AM   #22
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Alex is with the right bloke to get him the big shots OS......early next year should be big for Alex
ashley is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #23
htmonaro
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

What is alex still doing here,not even the favourite on his own promoters card(but did account for it)My advice go overseas,roll the dice,and take it from there.
htmonaro is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:02 AM   #24
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

As I said, things are in the pipeline. Until then, he fights whoever is willing so he can put food on the table.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:07 AM   #25
'LIONHEART'
Leati
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Kids in general today are pussies mate , if this bloke was that ambitious he would be where the action is and not staying home claiming no one will fight him , there are thousands of fighters here to test him against ,sink or swim, what the bloody hell you waiting for Alex ?
i'll let you guys know now alex ain't fighting the wanker you guys are posting about we put the offer out to Petier Cronje,Shane Cameron,Israel Garcia,John Hopoate,Michael Kirby,Danny Green,Chauncey Welliver etc and so far nothing has come back.........noel is keeping him active and well conditioned for a big one coming up in a few months......

josey wales you can talk shit about alex but don't ****en say shit about nephew & nieces you mother ****er if i find out who you are i'm ganna show you what real pussies are you ****en prick.....**** you and please some one on this forum mail me who this cunts real name and address please

Josey you mother ****er you just made it personal talk shit behind a keyboard lets meet up you ****en prick **** you and go **** your mum you ****en wanker
'LIONHEART' is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:17 AM   #26
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
i'll let you guys know now alex ain't fighting the wanker you guys are posting about we put the offer out to Petier Cronje,Shane Cameron,Israel Garcia,John Hopoate,Michael Kirby,Danny Green,Chauncey Welliver etc and so far nothing has come back.........noel is keeping him active and well conditioned for a big one coming up in a few months......

josey wales you can talk shit about alex but don't ****en say shit about nephew & nieces you mother ****er if i find out who you are i'm ganna show you what real pussies are you ****en prick.....**** you and please some one on this forum mail me who this cunts real name and address please

Josey you mother ****er you just made it personal talk shit behind a keyboard lets meet up you ****en prick **** you and go **** your mum you ****en wanker
Guys.....I just got off the phone with Noel and he said the following...

1. Alex wont fight the guy listed....they are looking for another fighter but as Leati said most guys dont want to fight Alex

2. Apart from some of the names above a call has also gone in to fight Comm title holder Sam ***ton in the UK

It was good to meet you at the fights the other week Leati....dont bite mate....when Alex wins the comm title you can come back on and give josey shit
ashley is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 AM   #27
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

I think I missed the bit where Josey had a go at his nieces and nephews.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 AM   #28
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Indeed I think Lionheart misunderstood Josey just a little... lol

As for Ash, funny how your info comes AFTER Lionheart says he's not fighting the guy listed in this thread....
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:55 AM   #29
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
Indeed I think Lionheart misunderstood Josey just a little... lol

As for Ash, funny how your info comes AFTER Lionheart says he's not fighting the guy listed in this thread....
haha.....and I didnt make up the Sam ***ton offer either
ashley is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 05:58 AM   #30
'LIONHEART'
Leati
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
I think I missed the bit where Josey had a go at his nieces and nephews.
hey LeonMcs he posted " Kids in general today are pussies mate " i know its not aimed at alex's kids but for him to bring up the word KIDS and say the're pussies mate i'v got 5 brothers 3 of us with children's they would react in the same manner i have done we love our kids and just to even here that its insulting..........we come on eastside to post about Boxing in general period negative or positive not ****ing go on and post KIDS TODAY ARE PUSSIES thats crossing the ****en line...if he was my next door neighbor i'll be over their pissing in his mouth and cleaning it with soap......and like i said before noels got some think big for alex but alex has to be in full prep for it.........just a matter of time........
cheers LeonMcs
'LIONHEART' is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum