Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 05-10-2010, 06:02 AM   #31
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: c'mon alex step up already!

brett smith would be a good fight i am sure he would be keen i think he is just back after an injury
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #32
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
i'll let you guys know now alex ain't fighting the wanker you guys are posting about we put the offer out to Petier Cronje,Shane Cameron,Israel Garcia,John Hopoate,Michael Kirby,Danny Green,Chauncey Welliver etc and so far nothing has come back.........noel is keeping him active and well conditioned for a big one coming up in a few months......

josey wales you can talk shit about alex but don't ****en say shit about nephew & nieces you mother ****er if i find out who you are i'm ganna show you what real pussies are you ****en prick.....**** you and please some one on this forum mail me who this cunts real name and address please

Josey you mother ****er you just made it personal talk shit behind a keyboard lets meet up you ****en prick **** you and go **** your mum you ****en wanker
Lion You got the wrong end of the stick , I WOULD NEVER insult any Boxer let alone one admire , i said nothing about Alex's kids i would never stoop that low , I hope Alex does well in his career and look forward to him fighting here in the UK ,I repeat i would NEVER insult him or his family and sorry you got the wrong end of the stick ,
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #33
bushboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

If I may offer my two bobs worth here,

Leati I think the comment regarding the 'Kids' might have been refering to boxers these days mate not actual kids I could be wrong but thats how I read it
bushboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #34
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

I think it was to kids in general.

I have to agree, my two always yelp during their daily beatings and quite frankly its embarassing that they scream like girls. Even if they are.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 07:56 AM   #35
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
I think it was to kids in general.

I have to agree, my two always yelp during their daily beatings and quite frankly its embarassing that they scream like girls. Even if they are.
Lads i would never be a key board hero , i never insulted Alex's children all i responded to was Ashley saying i would be a tough manager , by kids i meant young men here who are out of control mugging people and they wouldn't get away with it if they had taught boxing at a young age like i was , i have grown up children of my own and a Grandson , Why would i insult anyone's children , Lionheart has got me wrong why would i insult Alex's kids ? Ive never insulted a women or child in my life . i was taught respect from an early age .
Old 05-10-2010, 08:01 AM   #36
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Lads i would never be a key board hero , i never insulted Alex's children all i responded to was Ashley saying i would be a tough manager , by kids i meant young men here who are out of control mugging people and they wouldn't get away with it if they had taught boxing at a young age like i was , i have grown up children of my own and a Grandson , Why would i insult anyone's children , Lionheart has got me wrong why would i insult Alex's kids ? Ive never insulted a women or child in my life . i was taught respect from an early age .
Mate just mention that your a pom and Leati will understand....I mean is that really english you speak
ashley is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 08:10 AM   #37
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
40yo too.
His resume looks less impresive with each post Buster....can you stop please before we find out he has a prosthetic leg and will not be fighting with his eye patch....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #38
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'LIONHEART' View Post
i'll let you guys know now alex ain't fighting the wanker you guys are posting about we put the offer out to Petier Cronje,Shane Cameron,Israel Garcia,John Hopoate,Michael Kirby,Danny Green,Chauncey Welliver etc and so far nothing has come back.........noel is keeping him active and well conditioned for a big one coming up in a few months......

josey wales you can talk shit about alex but don't ****en say shit about nephew & nieces you mother ****er if i find out who you are i'm ganna show you what real pussies are you ****en prick.....**** you and please some one on this forum mail me who this cunts real name and address please

Josey you mother ****er you just made it personal talk shit behind a keyboard lets meet up you ****en prick **** you and go **** your mum you ****en wanker

who is the keyboard warrior ?

josey said "kids in general" many of us have kids but you dont see me and every other person going off like you did , do you? you are the one who overstepped the mark mate.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #39
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

who is the keyboard warrior ?

josey said "kids in general" many of us have kids but you dont see me and every other person going off like you did , do you? you are the one who overstepped the mark mate.
i'm the keyboard warrior and i'll put my keyboard on your head
i agree with leati lets just talk boxing shell we and leave personal problems at home like marcus
melbboy is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #40
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post
i'm the keyboard warrior and i'll put my keyboard on your head
i agree with leati lets just talk boxing shell we and leave personal problems at home like marcus
If anyone mentions anything about kids again ever...just try...them e'll be fighten words...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #41
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Enjoying the footy?

Its lonely at the top.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #42
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Enjoying the footy?

Its lonely at the top.
Test//
Old 05-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #43
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

[quote='LIONHEART';6789241]i'll let you guys know now alex ain't fighting the wanker you guys are posting about we put the offer out to Petier Cronje,Shane Cameron,Israel Garcia,John Hopoate,Michael Kirby,Danny Green,Chauncey Welliver etc and so far nothing has come back.........noel is keeping him active and well conditioned for a big one coming up in a few months......

Josey you mother ****er you just made it personal talk shit behind a keyboard lets meet up you ****en prick **** you and go **** your mum you ****en wanker:twi

Shouldn't have brought Mothers into the Convo ,

Last edited by JOSEY WALES; 05-11-2010 at 05:32 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #44
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Right-e-ho....back on topic

Alex looked great last time out against Bob and scared the crap out of some aussie and NZ HW's IMO.

Looks like Noel has got Alex fired up so lets hope one of these big fights can come off like the comm title shot in the UK.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #45
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Speaking of Commonwealth titles - what happened to Dom Vea's challenge for one?

Did the loss to McCrack-en and the busted snoz cost him his opportunity?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum