Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-11-2010, 05:06 PM   #16
leighton
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 650
Default Re: Guarenteed way of making money on Khan v Malignaggi

Being a betting man Paulie is at 7/2 to win the fight or 6/1 to win on points. Now that seems to me to be a bet that would interest me more than Khan no value in it at all.
Paulie is in the last chance saloon if he gets beaten he is finished at World level. If he beats Khan he can push on and move forward again. Its all about who wants it the most. I will be backing Paulie to win on points. Add into that I will also be betting on Katsidis to do Mitchell who is also at a great price too 7/1 to win on points 2/1 to win by knock out.
leighton is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #17
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

is this the orig poster ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
alba is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton View Post
Being a betting man Paulie is at 7/2 to win the fight or 6/1 to win on points. Now that seems to me to be a bet that would interest me more than Khan no value in it at all.
Paulie is in the last chance saloon if he gets beaten he is finished at World level. If he beats Khan he can push on and move forward again. Its all about who wants it the most. I will be backing Paulie to win on points. Add into that I will also be betting on Katsidis to do Mitchell who is also at a great price too 7/1 to win on points 2/1 to win by knock out.
Exactly.

In contests where you believe it's a tough call, 50-50 or 60-40 either way, you have a SMALL bet on the outcome with the best value.

It's not unreasonable to believe that Katsidis would either stop or outpoint Mitchell - he was even with Casamayor before walking onto one..... Mitchell hasn't beaten anybody anywhere near that sort of level and hasn't exactly looked like the rebirth of Roberto Duran.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #19
paddycfc
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

how can a khan win be guaranteed with his chin wat a stupid thread any thin can happen in boxing
paddycfc is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #20
9Ball
Smeghead
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Mitchell hasn't beaten anybody anywhere near that sort of level and hasn't exactly looked like the rebirth of Roberto Duran.

Hope i'm wrong but when this fight was first announced I thought Mitchell had dropped a clanger taking this guy on.
Mitchell better not try getting into a war with this guy, he's a monster.
Mitchell has to us his skills to box his ears off and he might get a late stoppage/points win.
However unless all Mitchells bravado of recent weeks is a smoke screen he is preparing to go to war which is not going to work with Katsidis.

9Ball is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #21
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Ball View Post

Hope i'm wrong but when this fight was first announced I thought Mitchell had dropped a clanger taking this guy on.
Mitchell better not try getting into a war with this guy, he's a monster.
Mitchell has to us his skills to box his ears off and he might get a late stoppage/points win.
However unless all Mitchells bravado of recent weeks is a smoke screen he is preparing to go to war which is not going to work with Katsidis.

I'm the same.

Fair play to him for taking it, but there are easier fights stylewise for him than a hard punching slugger that can take one back.

Outboxing Prescott is a different thing altogether, he even said on here that Prescott doesn't punch as hard as Johanneson - let's not forget he was all but gone in that one.... Katsidis will be harder hitting than that.

Again, it's a winnable fight for him, but the odds are stacked a bit much in his favour. I'm not putting much on it, but Katsidis at 6/4 win only is good value.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #22
ai786
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 236

You guys can say what you like, but i know its a guarantee, if you want to make money just do khan, odds may be crap but don't matter what the odds are, because your making profit at the end of the day.. and you can choose how much you want to make on this fight, I want to make 500 so im going to do 2,000, if you want make 1,000 then you can place 4,000, so you can pretty much choose how much you want to win.

Reason why im so confident in Khan because I know Malignaggi is an easy fight, you think they would pick a dangerous fight to make his american debut, purpose of a debut is to look good. Thats why they picked Malignaggi because he is the introduction fight for Khan, Malignaggi is a well know fighter but at the same time a bum that cant crack an egg, Perfect for Khan, if it was a dangerous puncher I wouldn't bring this guarentee rubbish up, but Malignaggi is perfect for Khan.. This is going to be so easy money, I'm suprised the bookies even giving odds for this fight.

Last edited by ai786; 05-12-2010 at 11:35 AM.
ai786 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #23
under the wire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: When u sleepin im workin, when u workin im workin too
vCash: 500

What makes you so certain Khan will win? Because he beat the great Salita and Kotelnik and Oisin Fagan?
under the wire is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #24
ai786
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingscience View Post
the trick to gambling is stick to something you really know. i know boxing, and that's what i mainly stick to.

most people lose money in gambling either because they put money on good odds and just hope, which is no good, and it normally fails. if i put money on an underdog, then it has to be because i really think he'll win, not because of the odds. number two reason people lose money is because they can't wait to put a bet on after winning money, and then lose it on something stupid, and then they end up chasing their lost money. those sort of people are addicted to gambling. if you're addicted to gambling, then you'll lose. simple as. sometimes i can wait for months to put a bet on. i only bet if i see something good, and it'll have to be boxing.
Your exactly like me, I only do betting on boxing because I know im likely to win, I never do horse racing or anything like that, and I'm not into frequent gambling because thats where you get drowned of your Money, I carefully select matches where I feel i can Make Money, Like Pacquiao on points against Clottey, Mayweather on Points against Mosley, Once i even done Winky v Taylor for a draw because I knew their styles could make a draw, I think I placed 20 on that at 20/1 a nice 400 there. with the Khan fight I dont want to do him on Points or knockout because it easily could be either one and 50/50 to loose Money, I rather just go for the Straight win and support him all the way.
ai786 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #25
DSweetScientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai786 View Post
You guys can say what you like, but i know its a guarentee, if you want to make money just do khan, odds may be crap but a guarentee is a guarentee, so don't matter what the odds are, because your making profit at the end of the day.. and you can choose how much you want to make on this fight, I want to make 500 so im going to do 2,000, if you want make 1,000 then you can place 4,000, so you can pretty much choose how much you want to win.

Reason why im so confident in Khan because I know Malignaggi is an easy fight, you think they would pick a dangerous fight to make his american debut, purpose of a debut is to look good. Thats why they picked Malignaggi because he is the introduction fight for Khan, Malignaggi is a well know fighter but at the same time a bum that cant crack an egg, Perfect for Khan, if it was a dangerous puncher I wouldn't bring this guarentee rubbish up, but Malignaggi is perfect for Khan.. This is going to be so easy money, I'm suprised the bookies even giving odds for this fight.
your a fanny
DSweetScientist is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai786 View Post
You guys can say what you like, but i know its a guarentee, if you want to make money just do khan, odds may be crap but a guarentee is a guarentee, so don't matter what the odds are, because your making profit at the end of the day.. and you can choose how much you want to make on this fight, I want to make 500 so im going to do 2,000, if you want make 1,000 then you can place 4,000, so you can pretty much choose how much you want to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSweetScientist View Post
your a fanny
Spot on
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #27
Gaz S
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Kindly stop making threads that start a "guaranteed way to make money on....." and then totally discounting a whole range of possible outcomes out of hand before presenting your fool proof plan.

Whenever a fool-proof system is devised, a new, improved fool will rise and overcome it.
Gaz S is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz S View Post
Whenever a fool-proof system is devised, a new, improved fool will rise and overcome it.
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #29
djoc175
Champion
East Side Guru

So you've tipped Khan on the straights when he's as short as 1/8 and then acted like it's a shrewd betKeep loading up on these 'guarantees' son
djoc175 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #30
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

It's like tipping Man Utd to beat Leeds.

Oh shit

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum