Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 04:26 AM   #16
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAB2204 View Post
inside word this is who he is fighting!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
obviously the funniest. It is amazing how quick guys get up and argue when a fight is called off. His sitting on the ground not wanting to get up and the towel goes in. Its only at this point that he decides that no matter what he wont be fighting again so he better look tough and argue he wants to keep going
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #17
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Funny thing is this guy is the best argie choc would have fought.

I pray to God this is not who choc fights....very very wrong.
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 AM   #18
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAB2204 View Post
inside word this is who he is fighting!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Garrera sounds just about right to me. An Argentenian ranked 121 in the world.
Who could forget Choc's memorable battles with the likes of Clavero, Falliga, Nievas and Acosta. Truly awesome stuff.

The Pioneer is definitely headed for ' Hall of Fame status "
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 AM   #19
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Funny thing is this guy is the best argie choc would have fought.

I pray to God this is not who choc fights....very very wrong.
No kidding, better than Pintos....went the distance, got in a few over hand rights and left hooks?
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #20
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast hands View Post
Garrera sounds just about right to me. An Argentenian ranked 121 in the world.
Who could forget Choc's memorable battles with the likes of Clavero, Falliga, Nievas and Acosta. Truly awesome stuff.

The Pioneer is definitely headed for ' Hall of Fame status "
FFS................Falliga would seriously hurt that guy.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #21
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Choc Sparring

If it aint golovkin it is a joke and if it is sherro I will shake my head again what are they doing. the feeling in the gym today however was that Khoder was getting back and letting them know
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:43 AM   #22
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
If it aint golovkin it is a joke and if it is sherro I will shake my head again what are they doing. the feeling in the gym today however was that Khoder was getting back and letting them know
What did you just say?

Did you say the choc doesnt know whos hes fighting?

Because if you did say that Jeff would be telling the truth about choc not knowing....and about Khoder picking the fights
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #23
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,986
vCash: 210
Default Re: Choc Sparring

But didnt he also say Choc chose to give certain aussie fighters a decent pay cheque by fighting them ?
Rise Above is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #24
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
What did you just say?

Did you say the choc doesnt know whos hes fighting?

Because if you did say that Jeff would be telling the truth about choc not knowing....and about Khoder picking the fights

dig your hole a little deeper ash. what about his fights when he helps out a fellow aussie? or do you want to have it both ways

Last edited by Marcus; 05-12-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #25
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise Above View Post
But didnt he also say Choc chose to give certain aussie fighters a decent pay cheque by fighting them ?

First I think its fair to acknowledge the fact this has come from another source and that it's now worth considering.

Could it possibly be true......choc doesnt know who hes fighting
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #26
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,627
vCash: 166
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
First I think its fair to acknowledge the fact this has come from another source and that it's now worth considering.

Could it possibly be true......choc doesnt know who hes fighting

Probably he said "No I wont fight anyone as dangerous as Golovkin so just find me someone else Khoder and send me the bill"
WhataRock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #27
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc Sparring

ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #28
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
FFS................Falliga would seriously hurt that guy.

In that case he'd be perfect. Would be much cheaper too.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #29
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
If it aint golovkin it is a joke and if it is sherro I will shake my head again what are they doing. the feeling in the gym today however was that Khoder was getting back and letting them know
It won't be Sherro...
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #30
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,308
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Choc Sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
What did you just say?

Did you say the choc doesnt know whos hes fighting?

Because if you did say that Jeff would be telling the truth about choc not knowing....and about Khoder picking the fights
Sorry Ash but Jeff was caught out telling too many lies about Anthony and the idea that Khoder tells Anthony when to shit and who to fight was just one of them. Jeff is a pathological liar.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013