Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #1
maka
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: motherwell
Posts: 890
vCash: 1000
Default arthur v foster jnr

alex arthur v steve foster jnr fight signed and sealed for 15th dec apparently
maka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #2
Big Ears
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

John Simpson was offered the fight but turned it down so he could gain a Lonsdale belt for keeps(good decision imo) .

Poor opponent for Arthur .
Big Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1241
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Arthur by KO In less than 5 rounds.

I remember when Foster Sr wrote to Boxing News complaining about the criticism Jr gets for winning the winning the WBU and how he never went for the British.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #4
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Two words to sum up this fight if it happens- "ass whupping"
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #5
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1241
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Two words to sum up this fight if it happens- "ass whupping"
Damn right.

He couldn't deal with Matthews so how will he deal with Arthur whos becoming world class.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
Damn right.

He couldn't deal with Matthews so how will he deal with Arthur whos becoming world class.
Its a pretty poor fight IMO max. ****** should be getting Arthur better fights than this.Of course we could be wrong & Foster jnr could give Arthur a good fight. I seriously doubt it though.

& with Guzman looking like making the weight easily for his next defence(another ****** lie that Joan was too fat & would have to give up his WBO title thus handing it over to Arthur) its time Alex ditched the interim title, & chase another version of the belt.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1241
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Aye It Is poor.

Arthur should KO Fana for the IBF Instead.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #8
maka
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: motherwell
Posts: 890
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Two words to sum up this fight if it happens- "ass whupping"
cow arse and shuvvle comes in to mind when i think of foster v arthur
maka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #9
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by maka
cow arse and shuvvle comes in to mind when i think of foster v arthur
Aye, thats one way to describe it!

Any word on yer boy Baz maka? Im itching to see him come back all guns blazing!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:33 PM   #10
maka
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: motherwell
Posts: 890
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Aye, thats one way to describe it!

Any word on yer boy Baz maka? Im itching to see him come back all guns blazing!
aye m8.
he's entertainin the toffs at dalziel park country club next friday, he's fightin arek malek a polish guy.
tommy gilmours co promoting the show with the owner of the country club, 100 a ticket so i'll no be at that one am afraid, mark hastie and charlie (paul) king are on the show as well. am sure he'll blast back ma man, al keep you posted wae some updates etc..........
maka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #11
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by maka
aye m8.
he's entertainin the toffs at dalziel park country club next friday, he's fightin arek malek a polish guy.
tommy gilmours co promoting the show with the owner of the country club, 100 a ticket so i'll no be at that one am afraid, mark hastie and charlie (paul) king are on the show as well. am sure he'll blast back ma man, al keep you posted wae some updates etc..........
aah cheers for the info Maka my good man, at a hundred quid a throw I wont be there either unless I dip the missus purse

Good to see hes coming back, & tell him the scottish boys on ESB are rooting for him Maka
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:55 AM   #12
maka
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: motherwell
Posts: 890
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
aah cheers for the info Maka my good man, at a hundred quid a throw I wont be there either unless I dip the missus purse

Good to see hes coming back, & tell him the scottish boys on ESB are rooting for him Maka
will do mate........ cheers!
maka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #13
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,830
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ears
John Simpson was offered the fight but turned it down so he could gain a Lonsdale belt for keeps(good decision imo).


Arthur v Simpson would have been one fight I'd have really looked forward to.

Hope Simpson wins the Lonsdale outright!
elle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 AM   #14
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 2,984
vCash: 484
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

****, i was going to go to the fight as well down at the meadowbank stadium...



Anyone know what the rest of the card is?
Smith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #15
AAA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 101
vCash: 1000
Default Re: arthur v foster jnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydsmith
****, i was going to go to the fight as well down at the meadowbank stadium...



Anyone know what the rest of the card is?
Kenny Anderson is fighting on it, not sure who against though.

Can't say I know too much about Foster...seems like he has a decent record, but by the chat here it is a mis-match? To be fair, I didn't think ****** would be putting Arthur in with a dangerous opponent just now. Thought he'd give him a fight to take up time until the Guzman issue is sorted one way or the other.
AAA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013