Old 05-15-2010, 07:11 AM   #376
boxingscience
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 583
Default Re: ***ton/Bayaar RbR

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlydharms View Post
First time poster but long term boxing fan. I feel i had to join and put my view forward re the disgraceful decision by that cunt of "ref". Ok ***ton showed great (but ineffective) heart in the last few rounds after doing a sly one on Bayaar and yes ***tons baying, rabid, motley crew of supporters than looked like the local BNP and es*** slags were loud enough to perhaps give him a point or two but how the **** was that given as a draw.Surely police should get involved in corruption - many gamblers would have made and lost fortunes on a clear decision - Bayaar caned him senselessly up to the cut.

And then ***ton thought he did enough......jokes if it werent so sad that the reputaion of fair British judging lies in tatters cos of that grade A twat of a judge/ref

we all know what that parris is like now, it's gone past being inconsistent because the guy is consistently bad, which is a huge concern because he still keeps on getting some of the best fights over here, which only adds to the corrption in boxing in this country. put it this way he's being rewarded time and time again for giving bad decisions by being given more fights, and i feel it's because he's on the pay packet, and the top guys know what he'll do, so they give him the job. that's the only thought i can think of, why else would he continue to get jobs at this level in boxing? he's rewarding the fights to the "right guy" not the rightful winner on the night, that's why he's getting jobs.

the quicker he's out, the better.
boxingscience is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum