Old 05-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #46
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: Who Is Choc Fighting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Oh I'll be watching, I love a good comedy, something that Chocs shows usually provide ample amounts of. As usual I'll be in my deserted local mid week looking forward to the potato wedges which is usually the only genuine highlight of a Mundine card.
Lucky bastard, even our wedges are crap.
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #47
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Oh I'll be watching, I love a good comedy, something that Chocs shows usually provide ample amounts of. As usual I'll be in my deserted local mid week looking forward to the potato wedges which is usually the only genuine highlight of a Mundine card.
If you were honest you will be glued to his documentary, squeeze in a quick game of 'knifey - spoony' with another fan 'watching for the comedy' then settle down for the mundine show before running back to your computer to pick holes that weren't there in his victory whilst secretly wishing the fighters you were a fan of could fight like "the man".

20a87 is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #48
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I won't be glued to his doco, it'll be downloaded or gifted to me at a later date after screening. I will probably watch it in the days after I get it, I wonder if it can match his appearances on 'Wheel of Fortune' or the One HD sports show quiz he did?

What else, a lame attempt at some comedy by yourself with a Simpsons reference that has no relevance to anything at all, but then some real comedy by trying to pass Mundine as an elite fighter.

Tell me this, would you still be a fan of Mundine if he wasn't a Muslim?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #49
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I won't be glued to his doco, it'll be downloaded or gifted to me at a later date after screening. I will probably watch it in the days after I get it, I wonder if it can match his appearances on 'Wheel of Fortune' or the One HD sports show quiz he did?

What else, a lame attempt at some comedy by yourself with a Simpsons reference that has no relevance to anything at all, but then some real comedy by trying to pass Mundine as an elite fighter.

Tell me this, would you still be a fan of Mundine if he wasn't a Muslim?
'Gifted to you' is a funny way to say someone will give you a copy . Are you jealous of "the man" and his fame or something, heaven forbid he uses the opportunity to partake in media activities he might find fun .

It was pretty funny and your reply points to the fact you must be 'spoony' most of the time, granted it was no 'potato wedges gold' like you bring to the table but it was up there.

Random muslim question for no apparent reason . Tell me his religion isn't why you hate him, it's a boxing forum after all....
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #50
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Well yeah, gifted to me as in a mate may download it and "gift it to me", or to break it down even further, give it to me. I'm glad that amused you, but it does raise to me some serious questions about your parlous mental state.

Jealous of the man and his "fame"? I put him on par with anyone thats ever been on a reality show on tv, that level of fame is something that I don't aspire to, in fact I have no desire to be famous at all. Obviously you being a non resident and all, you have no idea what I'm referring to. Next time you could maybe buy a vowel and C what you get.

Again, the relevance of the Simpsons comment? What, you once watched an epsiode about Australia and...?

The Muslim question is a valid one, and I notice you evaded it. His religion plays no part on my opinions of him, being the open minded person I am, I actually have a copy of the Qur'an as well as the bible.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #51
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well yeah, gifted to me as in a mate may download it and "gift it to me", or to break it down even further, give it to me. I'm glad that amused you, but it does raise to me some serious questions about your parlous mental state.

Jealous of the man and his "fame"? I put him on par with anyone thats ever been on a reality show on tv, that level of fame is something that I don't aspire to, in fact I have no desire to be famous at all. Obviously you being a non resident and all, you have no idea what I'm referring to. Next time you could maybe buy a vowel and C what you get.

Again, the relevance of the Simpsons comment? What, you once watched an epsiode about Australia and...?

The Muslim question is a valid one, and I notice you evaded it. His religion plays no part on my opinions of him, being the open minded person I am, I actually have a copy of the Qur'an as well as the bible.
It did amuse me, you have wheeled out a thesaurus to try and talk to me on my level which amuses me more. Just be yourself - some 'sage' advice I am 'gifting' to you.

Mundine isn't a sell out to businesses wanting to exploit his name but he takes part in game shows and appears on TV which you can't seem to handle despite every celebrity doing the same. You can't watch shows from abroad if you aren't a resident , anyway as a supposed boxing fan it's a strange way to judge a fighter.

Why has the 'spoony' thing got to you so much? Are only bar snack jokes funny to you?

The fact that you asked about religion in the first place speaks volumes, the weak 'I own a copy... etc' follow up is even worse. Why would religion come into boxing from a fan's perspective? Piss poor angle of attack...
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #52
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Once again, what is the relevance of the Spoony comment? How did it tie in, in any infinitesimal way, to any subject, that was being discussed?

Talk to you on your level? Please, I don't need little emoticons to get over my arguments like some.

So just answer the question. Would you still follow Mundine if he wasn't a Muslim? Or is something preventing you from doing so?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #53
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Once again, what is the relevance of the Spoony comment? How did it tie in, in any infinitesimal way, to any subject, that was being discussed?

Talk to you on your level? Please, I don't need little emoticons to get over my arguments like some.

So just answer the question. Would you still follow Mundine if he wasn't a Muslim? Or is something preventing you from doing so?
I just asked why the 'spoony' joke has got your back up it was relevant to your bar scenario anyway.

I just use standard size emoticons, they really do rile you () .

I answered the question - religion has nothing to do with boxing. What would prevent me from doing so . The fact you even asked about religion is pretty strange, why would you?

Write me something nice for the morning 'spoony' .
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #54
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

Quote:
I actually have a copy of the Qur'an as well as the bible.

me too, I find the both work equally as well for kindling.
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #55
RAB2204

I would not mind seeing choc take on Yuri Foreman after he beats Cotto by UD for the WBA Light Middleweight Title
RAB2204 is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #56
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAB2204 View Post
I would not mind seeing choc take on Yuri Foreman after he beats Cotto by UD for the WBA Light Middleweight Title
We'd all like to see him take on anything that even resembles a step-up RAB.

2010, the year of promised 'world domination' so far more resembles the year of inactivity.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #57
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Jesus ****ing christ, how dim are you?

Its not your emoticons, its your genuine thickness that I find annoying. Most intelligent people I know don't have to resort to emoticons to get their points across, they achieve that with their own words. You should try it sometime. Until then, keep confirming your own idiocy.

You did not answer the question. You evaded it. That you did gives me the answer anyway. No lies on you, eh?

Me-bar-Mundine fight-boring-highlight-potato wedges. There it is for you, broken down.

Knifey-Spoony? Yet another cringeworthy attempt at something you think is humour. Again, relevance? Give me some link, however tenuous.

I'll leave it to others to judge our reliability and intelligence. I dont have to talk myself up in a lame attempt of hero worship of my boxing idol.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2010, 12:33 AM   #58
sparta
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
If Khoder cant make a good fight at 154 they may need to fight Golovkin or face huge backlash if they fight another 160 fighter as a filler in 6 weeks time.
GO KATSIDIS

SHIT WRONG THREAD
sparta is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2010, 04:47 AM   #59
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2010, 04:54 AM   #60
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
I think you will need to add a few more emoticons to that lot mate when the fight is announced.
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum