Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #4711
Abdullah
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~The Lightning Lucian Bute Battleship~~~

I didn't ride out like the "smart guy" who started this thread, but I did predict a Bute decision win. I....am....SHOCKED!! I also stand corrected. Carl Froch, not that you will read this, but congratuations! I was wrong. I didn't think Bute would walk over Froch, but I was pretty damn sure he would be victorious. Again, I was wrong and have no problem admitting that. It wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last.
Abdullah is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #4712
persianprince
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Please don't tell me people wants to see a rematch...
persianprince is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #4713
Zombieguy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

All aboard
Zombieguy is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #4714
bodyheadic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

bodyheadic is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #4715
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
locard is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #4716
bodyheadic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

bodyheadic is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #4717
Woodworm
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJo1WVTjaB0[/ame]
Woodworm is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #4718
Dece Bal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Hey, Bute fans, I know we're really down, but let me tell you something!

I was at the fight, as you know, and after the fight, both me and Drozzy
and my mate (a Romanian Bute supporter - who actually predicted Froch KO5!!!) - clapped Carl and celebrated his deserved victory - because we are BOXING FANS first and foremost, BUT we also kept on shouting BUTE-BUTE-BUTE!!! after the end of the fight, whilst quite a few people around us thought we were crazy and were laughing at us, because we're REAL Bute fans!

On the way out from the arena, I bumped into Lucian's sisters/cousins (who were distraught and almost crying) and I told them not to be too unhappy - we love Lucian and we will always love him and support him, not just because of what he does in the ring, and how good he is, but because of his moral qualities and because of the way he is as a MAN, a HUMAN being!

10 seconds later I bumped into his dad and also told HIM that we were still very proud of Lucian for the same reasons - and that Lucian will always be an example for us, and example of honour, courage and dignity, and that that will never change.

Go, Lucian!

Last edited by Dece Bal; 05-27-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Dece Bal is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #4719
Dece Bal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Also, I had a two-hour long conversation with Drozzy on the way back home, and we've finally agreed that whilst a lot of people will now doubt Bute and even write him off, underrating him would be as big an injustice as overrating him was a mistake - in my view, at least, Bute is still a solid B level fighter. Yeah, he may not be B+ as I thought he now was, but he is not less than a solid world class fighter, however bad his performance tonight was!

Dece Bal is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #4720
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dece Bal View Post
Hey, Bute fans, I know you're really down, but let me tell you something!

I was at the fight, as you know, and after the fight, both me and Drozzy
and my mate (a Romanian Bute supporter - who actually predicted Froch KO5!!!) - clapped Carl and celebrated his deserved victory - because we are BOXING FANS first and foremost, BUT we also kept on shouting BUTE-BUTE-BUTE!!! after the end of the fight, whilst quite a few people around us thought we were crazy and were laughing at us, because we're REAL Bute fans!

On the way out from the arena, I bumped into Lucian's sisters/cousins (who were distraught and almost crying) and I told them not to be too unhappy - we love Lucian and we will always love him and support him, not just because of what he does in the ring, and how good he is, but because of his moral qualities and because of the way he is as a MAN, a HUMAN being!

10 seconds later I bumped into his dad and also told HIM that we were still very proud of Lucian for the same reasons - and that Lucian will always be an example for us, and example of honour, courage and dignity, and that that will never change.

Go, Lucian!
Lucian is a class act, a far cry from the elite level but he's a class act.

I respect him.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #4721
tito44
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Isn't this thread for Bute fans? Not a bunch of trolls.
tito44 is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #4722
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru

The ship has sunk.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #4723
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

vCash: 185000

Chin up lads, Team Bute have been class in the build-up and in defeat, fans have been a credit as has the man himself bringing it to foreign shores.
perspicacity is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #4724
Santino
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: Talking boxing with the best boxing writer in the world, my man Dan Rafael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dece Bal View Post
Also, I had a two-hour long conversation with Drozzy on the way back home, and we've finally agreed that whilst a lot of people will now doubt Bute and even write him off, underrating him would be as big an injustice as overrating him was a mistake - in my view, at least, Bute is still a solid B level fighter. Yeah, he may not be B+ as I thought he now was, but he is not less than a solid world class fighter, however bad his performance tonight was!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shut up faggot! Your boy took one hell of a beating and is a glorified bum who got sparked out for the 2nd time in his shit career! Your only saying this to try save your ass some slack but if Bute won you would be gloating. Bute has a glassjaw and should be removed from the top 10 of SMW division and placed around the 100th position.
Santino is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #4725
Dece Bal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Finally for tonight... I'd like to quote something from the opening post in this tread:

Bute is a good, exciting boxer. Moreover, he is impressive as a human being. Lucian is a morally superior person. His moral qualities include his courage (he doesn't duck and he guns for the best out there), his love for truth and his self-knowledge (he doesn't overrate himself, or underrate his competition), his diligence (he works hard to improve at a good rate) and his humility and respect for others and himself.

I have much faith in Lucian Bute. I am confident he will continue to gun for the best, win or lose, continue to improve technically (esp. defensively), increase his mental strength and moral capacity, and become a great boxer by never dodging the best out there and arising from the ashes of defeat.

Let's hear it for Lucian Bute!

This still holds for me!

I hope Bute will insist on the Froch rematch at the earliest opportunity, EVEN if he thinks he wouldn't be the favourite, UNLESS he is prepared to declare publicly that Froch is a lot better than him and that he, Bute, cannot see how he could beat him in a rematch, and that therefore, there's no point in the rematch.

We, Bute fans, have never really cared about the "0" as much as we have cared about wanting Bute to fight the best. He has been doing that lately. We also wanted him to prove himself again and again as the man we know he is by getting up again and again when he was put down (the true measure of a winner). He did that by rematching Andrade and I am confident he will do that by rematching Froch to, win or lose!

Go, Bute!
Dece Bal is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum