Old 05-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #4801
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185
Default Re: ~~~The Lightning Lucian Bute Battleship~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man09 View Post
I think thats the fight Showtime wants for Bute next since they dont have Ward anymore they want to hype up Dirrell as high as possible but Bute might prove them wrong.
I like all your posts. . . You right, he has one fight left under Showtime. . . They'll probably want to use it in hopes of building up Dirrell, like you said.

I definitely wouldn't view a guy like Pavlik as a tune-up tpe fight, though! But that would be a GREAT confidence builder, and be a huge stpe in proving he still belongs at top of 168. . . Oozy would be a great fight, as well. .

I still think Bute very well might be able to find success against boxer/movers where he can match their speed. . . Froch/Bute proves nothing really, regarding Bute's ability to beat Ward, or Dirrell. . .
king khan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #4802
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

NOTE: This is NOT my avatar. . . I pretty much made a bet with Boxing Girl, and since she kept haxing me to change it to this, and I talked shit to her, I'm just keeping it up. . .

But I am a HUGE BUTE fan. . . Still am. . . Also a HUGE FROCH FAN. . . LOL I kept saying how before the fight I didn't want them to fight each other. . . Either way I win, AND lose. . .
king khan is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #4803
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by king khan View Post
But I am a HUGE BUTE fan. . . Still am. . . Also a HUGE FROCH FAN. . . LOL I kept saying how before the fight I didn't want them to fight each other. . . Either way I win, AND lose. . .
Well that is how strange sport boxing is King Khan is it not?

Froch/AA was a fight which made me feel uncomfortable because two of my favourite was going at it. Or Kessler/Froch as well.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #4804
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santino View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shut up faggot! Your boy took one hell of a beating and is a glorified bum who got sparked out for the 2nd time in his shit career! Your only saying this to try save your ass some slack but if Bute won you would be gloating. Bute has a glassjaw and should be removed from the top 10 of SMW division and placed around the 100th position.
Stop being a douchebag.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #4805
NeroN
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Some of the Brits are really desperate in rationalizing their predictions and using 1 round to inflate their hope that Bute's chin and stamina are sub par despite all the evidence which contradicts that.....and there is alot of it. They're resting all their hope on 3 minutes of a fight over 4 years ago when Bute interrupted camp to go to Romainia for his Sister's wedding and ended up getting food poisoning and outboxed Andrade for 11 rounds before gassing.

I watched alot of those SKY videos and Jim Watt, Ian Darke (?) and McCrory are broken ****ing records with their bias British fanboyism.

NeroN is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:44 AM   #4806
persianprince
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Booomm
persianprince is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #4807
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky
Some of the Brits are really desperate in rationalizing their predictions and using 1 round to inflate their hope that Bute's chin and stamina are sub par despite all the evidence which contradicts that.....and there is alot of it. They're resting all their hope on 3 minutes of a fight over 4 years ago when Bute interrupted camp to go to Romainia for his Sister's wedding and ended up getting food poisoning and outboxed Andrade for 11 rounds before gassing.

I watched alot of those SKY videos and Jim Watt, Ian Darke (?) and McCrory are broken ****ing records with their bias British fanboyism.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #4808
pityforbute
RIP Johnny
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 777

iI REPEAT;
THIS IS THE FROCH ARMY.we will not harm you and you will be treated in accordance with the geneva convention.
NOW WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?????
Guys like pitythefool,sjs,mrmagic,tyler durden and many other honourable men would be on here to take their medicine had the battle gone the other way.
SHOW YOURSELVES!YOUR MAN SURRENDERED,THE WAR IS OVER!
pityforbute is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #4809
HerolGee
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Respect to bute for applauding frochs result in the end. He is a true gentleman.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #4810
pasky2000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Every individual sport is tough in defeat because you're the only one to deal with the upset of a loss. A devastating ''Costa Concordia style'' loss like last night is so hard psychologically because of all the hard work and sacrifices made, leading up to the fight. Makes it even harder...

On the other hand, it's the follow up reactions and actions to results like last night, where you truly see what guys are made of deep inside.

It makes you realize just how incredible was the innner strength and resolve from boxers like Arturo Gatti...A true modern day Rocky that could turn a sure loss into a dramatic KO of his own...

I'm obviously very disappointed at how Bute reacted to Carl's pressure. I think he said after the fight that he wasn't ready for what Froch did...makes you wonder what the hell they were expecting ?
pasky2000 is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #4811
NeroN
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityforbute View Post
iI REPEAT;
THIS IS THE FROCH ARMY.we will not harm you and you will be treated in accordance with the geneva convention.
Guys like pitythefool,sjs,mrmagic,tyler durden and many other honourable men would be on here to take their medicine had the battle gone the other way.
NeroN is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #4812
Tora
Estonian Cab Driver
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 100

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Tora is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #4813
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

Argh, this ship is being commandeered by Captain Andre Ward and first mate Carl Froch.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Let Bute fight for the 3rd spot with Andre Dirrell. If he wins there maybe he won't get completely humiliated in a rematch.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #4814
NeroN
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Andre Dirrell ? What has he done except running and losing to Froch and faking a brain injury ?
NeroN is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #4815
s.i.mustata
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityforbute View Post
iI REPEAT;
Noone's hiding but there are tons of threads (some single post) started after Lucian's defeat, every ego claiming a piece of attention .
And maybe you should understand that those replying here are truly Bute's fans and will remain so. The other were mostly trollers, actually those were the ones whom attracted the haters .
Well at least for a while people will talk about a fight that happened; soon they'll be back to fantasy match-ups.
s.i.mustata is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum