Draw 0 0%
Alexeev T/KO 6 11.54%
Alexeev Points 13 25.00%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
-Diablo-

vCash:
Default Alexander Alexeev vs. Denis Lebedev poll

I remember when I was on this forum and a lot of people were all Alexeevs nuts around here(wont be mentioning names) I always said how Dennis will be a better fighter than Alexander. I was rooting for Lebedev even before the Enzo Mac fight. Ever scince his come back after 4 years ive been watching a lot of Denis. He was always a impressive figure to me, Alexeev never did much for me tho, despite his good am background. Dennis came back and started tearing shit up in the CW division, while Alexeev has been taking long breaks, losing to Ramirez, and struggling against weak competition.

Dennis is the truth, and I, as a huge fan of Dennis Lebedev, is willing to take any Alexeev fan here to a 1 month avatar bet.

Denis KO 10

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337
Default Re: Alexander Alexeev vs. Denis Lebedev poll

Alexeev has more talent than Lebedev. But he lacks the mental strength. Lebedev will pressure him, Alexeev won´t be able to take it and get KOed. Would like Alexeev to surprise me though.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
Aint no stoppin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
Alexeev has more talent than Lebedev. But he lacks the mental strength. Lebedev will pressure him, Alexeev won´t be able to take it and get KOed. Would like Alexeev to surprise me though.
thats the main point! i also think alexeev hasnt got the mental strength to win this one! he is more talented then lebedev and hits also harder but lebedev can hang in there no doubt!
Aint no stoppin is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

I think Lebedev is the tougher fighter and wins this by late KO.

The winner will be the mandatory of Huck, so Marco will have a very tough fight then.
Fullhouse is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:
Alexeev is more talented in what way?

Lebedev spars with guys like Fedor Emelianenko on the streets....Alexeev coulnd't handle doing something like that.... He shat his pants vs Ramirez, imagine what kinda of mental game Fedor would do to him.

And on top of the fact that Lebedev looks like a real small CW compared to others. A small guy like that can seriously make some damage.

Lebedev is the damn truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aint no stoppin View Post
thats the main point! i also think alexeev hasnt got the mental strength to win this one! he is more talented then lebedev and hits also harder but lebedev can hang in there no doubt!
More power?

Thats bull and you know it. Just cause he has a higher percentage don't mean shit....

Lebedev is 7-0(7KOs) ever scince comming back to boxing.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
TommyV
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1987

You can mention names, it was me and TFFP.

But yeah, I think Lebedev takes this one.

And welcome back. (If you are who I think you are)
TommyV is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post

Lebedev spars with guys like Fedor Emelianenko on the streets....Alexeev coulnd't handle doing something like that.... He shat his pants vs Ramirez, imagine what kinda of mental game Fedor would do to him.

And on top of the fact that Lebedev looks like a real small CW compared to others. A small guy like that can seriously make some damage.

Alexeec, is faster, better technique, better footwork, better defence. He IS more talented. He just lacks the mental strength.

Quote:
More power?

Thats bull and you know it. Just cause he has a higher percentage don't mean shit....

Against what opposition? I agree Lebedev has more power, albeit not by much, but Alexeev has better accuracy and timing which makes easily up for it.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
NSFW
ESB interacial lovin...
ESB Addict

vCash: 2266

I was on the Alexeev hype train....now I'm on the Lebedev love boat,...
NSFW is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #9
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

vCash: 4511

Quote:

More power?

I pick Lebedev to win because he's tougher.
But Alexeev no doubt has more talent skill wise. Period.
boxeo#1 is online now  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

vCash: 4511

Quote:
Alexeec, is faster, better technique, better footwork, better defence. He IS more talented. He just lacks the mental strength.

Against what opposition? I agree Lebedev has more power, albeit not by much, but Alexeev has better accuracy and timing which makes easily up for it.
Yeah well said.
boxeo#1 is online now  Top
Old 05-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #11
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I am not a fan of Slavic on Slavic crime.
Nosbor is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #12
WatchfortheHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1894

I got Alexeev on points.
WatchfortheHook is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2010, 02:17 AM   #13
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:

Both points are false.

Against what opposition has Alexeev impressed you in? Max Alexander? Releford? Calloway?

Those guys are prooven bums. Lebedev needed to warm up and fought 4 bums in a row to get his skills back from the layoff. After that he beat 20-2 Castillo, former WBO champ Enzo Macc, top contender and recently off a title shot, Ismailov, and a 16-1 fighter who he brutally owned.

All these guys got owned and brutally defeated than ANY OTHER TIME in thier careers.

Levedev virtually destroyed Macca, imo he did a better job than Afolobi and even Haye! Ismailov and Esparza have never suffered a brutal defeat like that in thier careers. Whilst those guys Alexeev fought, they are PROOVEN BUMS.

What im saying is, is that you guys dont know that Denis can't be a real good boxer with good technique, timing and accuracy.... He DEFINATLY has that, its just that this guys shear brute, toughness, and power outweighs almost all the top contenders in todays CW division. Im a huge Wlodarczyk fan and as a fan I think Lebdev would even beat him! Yes, Levedev is the truth!!!!!

Alexeev will go down in 10, while suffering from a Moorer-Foreman type beating (prior to the KO. )
Old 05-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #14
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxeo#1 View Post
I pick Lebedev to win because he's tougher.
But Alexeev no doubt has more talent skill wise. Period.

So who do you think has the most talent skill wise in this division?

Steve Cunningham right? And dont say Alexeev could beat Cunningham cause Steve would whip that ass with ease!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:49 AM   #15
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
Both points are false.

Against what opposition has Alexeev impressed you in? Max Alexander? Releford? Calloway?

Those guys are prooven bums. Lebedev needed to warm up and fought 4 bums in a row to get his skills back from the layoff. After that he beat 20-2 Castillo, former WBO champ Enzo Macc, top contender and recently off a title shot, Ismailov, and a 16-1 fighter who he brutally owned.

All these guys got owned and brutally defeated than ANY OTHER TIME in thier careers.

Levedev virtually destroyed Macca, imo he did a better job than Afolobi and even Haye! Ismailov and Esparza have never suffered a brutal defeat like that in thier careers. Whilst those guys Alexeev fought, they are PROOVEN BUMS.

What im saying is, is that you guys dont know that Denis can't be a real good boxer with good technique, timing and accuracy.... He DEFINATLY has that, its just that this guys shear brute, toughness, and power outweighs almost all the top contenders in todays CW division. Im a huge Wlodarczyk fan and as a fan I think Lebdev would even beat him! Yes, Levedev is the truth!!!!!

Alexeev will go down in 10, while suffering from a Moorer-Foreman type beating (prior to the KO. )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lebedev is good but he still has a lot to prove.
bodhi is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum