Old 05-28-2010, 02:51 AM   #16
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337
Default Re: Alexander Alexeev vs. Denis Lebedev poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
So who do you think has the most talent skill wise in this division?

Steve Cunningham right? And dont say Alexeev could beat Cunningham cause Steve would whip that ass with ease!
What has this to do with Alexeev having more skills than Lebedev?

I think it´s funny. All the peole you are argueing with have picked Lebedev over Alexeev but you act as if you would be insulted. Grow up, man.
bodhi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #17
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
What has this to do with Alexeev having more skills than Lebedev?

I think it´s funny. All the peole you are argueing with have picked Lebedev over Alexeev but you act as if you would be insulted. Grow up, man.
A lot.

Alexeev may have technical ability but hes not someone on Steve's level.

Im not acting like im insulted, im just here defying the truth. This is a forum, this is what we are here to do, and thats discuss things, and in this case, Lebedev and Alexeev. You're the one taking it out of context and acting like a douche, im just here preaching my words on the topic in hand. No, you grow up.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #18
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
A lot.

Alexeev may have technical ability but hes not someone on Steve's level.
What has Cunningham to do with the skill-comparison Alexeev-Lebedev? Right, nothing.

Quote:
Im not acting like im insulted, im just here defying the truth. This is a forum, this is what we are here to do, and thats discuss things, and in this case, Lebedev and Alexeev. You're the one taking it out of context and acting like a douche, im just here preaching my words on the topic in hand. No, you grow up.
Yes you do. You act like a little child that got told that his favourite toy isn´t the best in the world.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #19
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
What has Cunningham to do with the skill-comparison Alexeev-Lebedev? Right, nothing.
What I meant by that is that in my eyes, Steve Cunningham has the BEST SKILL and technique in the CW division as of right now. He is clearly the best CW. What I meant by that, is that not only do I think Lebedev knocks Alexeev out, but I give him a REAL GOOD chance against a even HIGHER skilled fighter in Steve. No harm done.

Sorry, i may sound like im on Denis's nuts, but this guy seriously aint no joke. If you think my comments and support is bad, you should of seen the Alexeev fans way back when I was on my old username.

Lebedev will start his CW terror train right after Alexeev is on the canvas and than Huck gets caught by a flush, hard, Lebedev right hand in his mando.

I know your German and thats cool and all, being Huck is the poster boy in this division for you guys.... but it seems to me the Germans are getting annoyed by Huck. Huck doesn't have a lot of talents that he can go home and brag about... hes pretty much a toughman streetfighting boxer, weather you agree or not, he is bro. German boxers like Abraham, Sturm and Sylvester are actually pretty tough and skilled boxers unlike Huck.

The Germans are thinking about getting rid of Huck and what better than to have a hard hitting, fast punching, and tough Russian like Lebedev representing the WBO title. Lebedev has the ability to make a real good career in Germany.....the only thing standing in his way is Alexeev, which I believe he will dispose of.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

Quote:
What I meant by that is that in my eyes, Steve Cunningham has the BEST SKILL and technique in the CW division as of right now. He is clearly the best CW. What I meant by that, is that not only do I think Lebedev knocks Alexeev out, but I give him a REAL GOOD chance against a even HIGHER skilled fighter in Steve. No harm done.
Of course less skilled fighters can beat more skilled fighters. At the moment Lebedev would get beaten by Cunningham. This may change in 1-2 years though.

Quote:
Sorry, i may sound like im on Denis's nuts, but this guy seriously aint no joke. If you think my comments and support is bad, you should of seen the Alexeev fans way back when I was on my old username.
This is no excuse. Nuthugging is annoying.

Quote:
Lebedev will start his CW terror train right after Alexeev is on the canvas and than Huck gets caught by a flush, hard, Lebedev right hand in his mando.
At the moment Lebedev hasn´t proved he can hang in with the big guys. If he beats Alexeev, however, I think he has a very good chance.

Quote:
I know your German and thats cool and all, being Huck is the poster boy in this division for you guys.... but it seems to me the Germans are getting annoyed by Huck. Huck doesn't have a lot of talents that he can go home and brag about... hes pretty much a toughman streetfighting boxer, weather you agree or not, he is bro. German boxers like Abraham, Sturm and Sylvester are actually pretty tough and skilled boxers unlike Huck.

The Germans are thinking about getting rid of Huck and what better than to have a hard hitting, fast punching, and tough Russian like Lebedev representing the WBO title. Lebedev has the ability to make a real good career in Germany.....the only thing standing in his way is Alexeev, which I believe he will dispose of.
WTF? Sorry but not all Germans support German boxers. And I´m certainly one of them. Boxing is an individual sport and has nothing to do with nationality. I never support a fighter just because he has the same nationality like me. I think this principle is stupid.
I have a history of calling Huck an idiot. However, these days he is the number two cruiser. Personally, I think Frenkel will be better than him or any other cw active these days. Still needs a bit time though.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #21
WatchfortheHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1894

Quote:
Levedev virtually destroyed Macca, imo he did a better job than Afolobi and even Haye! Ismailov and Esparza have never suffered a brutal defeat like that in thier careers. Whilst those guys Alexeev fought, they are PROOVEN BUMS.
I am VERY curious why you think Lebedev did a better job against Macca than Haye? I don't even like Haye and I'm surprised to see that.
WatchfortheHook is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #22
11player
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

This is a very tough fight to call, very even fight on paper.

Alekseev has the advantage on skills, but Lebedev will bring the kind of power, hunger and toughness that upset Alekseev in the Ramirez fight. Did Alekseev learn from that? we have yet to see.

The longer the fight goes, the bigger Alekseev's chances are.

I see a decent chance for knockdowns or/and a stoppage win for Lebedev, maybe a couple of knockdowns for Alekseev along the fight, but a stoppage win for Alekseev would be unexpected.

Anyway, a decision for Alekseev or a TKO for Lebedev, are the most probable outcomes IMO. I tend to pick Lebedev by a very small fraction, based on hunger mostly.
11player is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #23
Aint no stoppin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

I dont know if lebedev could put huck in trouble with his right hand but the left is gonna do the Damage no doubt!
Aint no stoppin is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 01:35 AM   #24
-Diablo-

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchfortheHook View Post
I am VERY curious why you think Lebedev did a better job against Macca than Haye? I don't even like Haye and I'm surprised to see that.
For starters Haye was a favorite while Lebedev wasn't. He aslo destroyed him in simular fashion and in the UK!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #25
WatchfortheHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1894

Quote:
For starters Haye was a favorite while Lebedev wasn't. He aslo destroyed him in simular fashion and in the UK!
OK, I can go with that it was more impressive in the sense that Lebedev was the underdog and scored a 2nd round TKO upset.

I thought you were saying the KO was more brutal. Haye's KO was vicious, as he basically scored a knockdown but Macca held onto the ropes on his way down(which was stupid) and the ref didn't stop Haye's continued pulverization.

Lebedev by comparison didn't score a knockdown on Macca he just beat him up while behind the guard and ref stopped it on cuts(if I'm not mistaken?).
WatchfortheHook is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #26
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Kentikian-Mucino will be live on ZDF at 22h CET. Brahmer-Lakatos will be shown after that on delay. Anybody knows, if they´re showing the Lebedev-Alexeev-fight live or on delay?

According to tvdigital.de, they´ll show Lebedev-Alexeev at 0h CET, too, but I don´t know surely, because everywhere else there´s other information.
Fullhouse is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #27
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

Alexeev by points for me. Alexeev is a lot more slippery than Lebedev, who's open to a right hand while he's throwing, and Alexeev is a decent counterpuncher with a reach advantage. Lebedev is a bit more aggressive and has a bit more power, but if Alexeev has gotten over his stamina issues, then that may end up being to his advantage. The real question for me is Alexeev's stamina. With them making this matchup, and it being over a year removed from Ramirez, I'm guessing that he has better conditioning now and will be able to survive to the end. If he does, Lebedev will probably need to really dominate him to get the win. These Universum fighters end up on the very favorable side of questionable decisions all the time.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #28
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullhouse View Post
Kentikian-Mucino will be live on ZDF at 22h CET. Brahmer-Lakatos will be shown after that on delay. Anybody knows, if they´re showing the Lebedev-Alexeev-fight live or on delay?

According to tvdigital.de, they´ll show Lebedev-Alexeev at 0h CET, too, but I don´t know surely, because everywhere else there´s other information.
I believe it's being shown on delay, or at least that's how ZDF usually does the undercard fights. They'll probably show it live on Polsat Sport though, if you're able to get that.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #29
Grecorussian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 685

Lebedev on points I think
Grecorussian is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #30
Fullhouse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickhaus View Post
I believe it's being shown on delay, or at least that's how ZDF usually does the undercard fights. They'll probably show it live on Polsat Sport though, if you're able to get that.
Ok, thanks.

Public Workout:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=picLBwxTyd4[/ame]
Fullhouse is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum