Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

heard from several sources that john mcdermott is already 2 stone lighter for his rematch with fury, rumour has it fury isent even in the gym, christ, he may be 2 stone heavier for this one.
portside is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

McDermott's with Jim McDonald for this, isn't he?
ishy is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
heard from several sources that john mcdermott is already 2 stone lighter for his rematch with fury, rumour has it fury isent even in the gym, christ, he may be 2 stone heavier for this one.
John Mcdermott won the first fight and will definately win the second by ud with 4 or 5 rounds space. Fury hasnt got the discipline to reach the top level.

John Mcdermott has got the right idea, if he wins this he is mandatory for the british. Then he could ge a euro title shot, which if he wins will put him inline for a wold title shot.

In short in only 3 fights he can clean up domestically gain the european belt and fight a klit or haye to make some serious cash. Fairplay to him for his efforts. Fury is probably to busy tarmacing roads to run on the ****ers...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

no need for
racist comments lads
mcdermot has the right idea
he only needs conditioning to be a good fighter
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyLad View Post
John Mcdermott has got the right idea, if he wins this he is mandatory for the british. Then he could ge a euro title shot, which if he wins will put him inline for a wold title shot.

In short in only 3 fights he can clean up domestically gain the european belt and fight a klit or haye to make some serious cash. Fairplay to him for his efforts. Fury is probably to busy tarmacing roads to run on the ****ers...
This is some sort of sick joke scenario right?, Fatty McD fighting for a world title?....I would shoot myself with the embarrassment of the fat ****ing disgrace representing my country
icemax is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

He'd be representing us if he won the British title

The board have to do something to get the best fighters holding the title, and encourage fighters to stop vacating belts just to let someone else have a go - McDonnell has vacated his British title to allow Napa vs Hall.... disgrace really.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
This is some sort of sick joke scenario right?, Fatty McD fighting for a world title?....I would shoot myself with the embarrassment of the fat ****ing disgrace representing my country
from whats going round you can take the fat parts out of the sentenses, its no longer relevant.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #8
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

No icemax and beeston, what i am saying is there is alot to fight for, potentially due to a weak hw division they could fight for world honours. John Mc has turned up in ok condition and fury shows what he is all about, Phil there was no racist substance to my point. Just a pun...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
from whats going round you can take the fat parts out of the sentenses, its no longer relevant.
The only way that McDermott has dropped his blubber is if a/ He has had an horrendous case of the shits for a month or b/ He has been harpooned and hauled in by a Jap trawler off the coast of Margate and is now being rendered down and turned into sushi.

The man hasn't got the discipline to drop the weight he needs to
icemax is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #10
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
No icemax and beeston, what i am saying is there is alot to fight for, potentially due to a weak hw division they could fight for world honours. John Mc has turned up in ok condition and fury shows what he is all about, Phil there was no racist substance to my point. Just a pun...
He hasn't turned up yet mate...there are plenty of buffets to walk past before fight time
icemax is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
DamonD
Champion
East Side Guru

Well, that means the 'I was weight-drained' excuse will be handy if he loses then.
DamonD is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #12
LHL
Captain Freedom
East Side VIP

vCash: 2835

Wonder what a slim McDermott will look like Hopefully it doesn't effect his stamina for a big man John still gives a lot over 10 or 12 rounds.
LHL is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
NSFW
ESB interacial lovin...
ESB Addict

vCash: 2266

Quote:
=Fury is probably to busy tarmacing roads to run on the ****ers...

No need for that....nicking scrap metal is a better business at the moment.
NSFW is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #14
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post

No need for that....nicking scrap metal is a better business at the moment.
Conning pensioners is even more lucrative.
Decy is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Oh you know he'll be fit with Jimmy Mac in his corner.. Fury is an arm puncher and that's why he won't beat McDermott, You need power to hurt McDermott and that's how to beat him.. Ala Williams,Skelton.. McDermott has a great work ethic and stamina for a heavyweight and a decent variety of shots, That's why he's got as far as he's got..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum