Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #16
wrimc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

pics or stfu
wrimc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
NSFW
ESB interacial lovin...
ESB Addict

vCash: 2266
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decy View Post
Conning pensioners is even more lucrative.

...Seriously I have seen an absolute tonne of gypsy's going round looking at every bit of metal they can put in a van. Fair enough though in the right manner.
NSFW is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
ontheup
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyLad View Post
John Mcdermott won the first fight and will definately win the second by ud with 4 or 5 rounds space. Fury hasnt got the discipline to reach the top level.

John Mcdermott has got the right idea, if he wins this he is mandatory for the british. Then he could ge a euro title shot, which if he wins will put him inline for a wold title shot.

In short in only 3 fights he can clean up domestically gain the european belt and fight a klit or haye to make some serious cash. Fairplay to him for his efforts. Fury is probably to busy tarmacing roads to run on the ****ers...

Wouldn't that be the same for McDermott as he is a gypsy as well.
ontheup is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Where the **** is icemax when you wanna make a 'Pikey' joke
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #20
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i beleive theres a lot of non gypsys , selling drugs to kids, you dont see any of them up for molesting them niether, go and try and find a gypsy in a jail, you will find a hell of a lot more of other races, but you don't like complaining about them for some reason, back to the thread, the thing is how does fury be out of condition , and at 21 goes 10 in his 9 fight against a very good british heavy, i would say that mcdermott is the danny mcintosh of the lightheavy division, and he's fighting him again shortly, i think the gypsy boxers are gamer to fight solid opponents, give the big fellow his due, for a novice he's foght some good opponents. what would he do in proper condition,.?
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #21
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

I sincerely hope he has lost the weight. That weight doesn't help him. Get rid of him and we'll see better balance, more speed, more stamina, the lot. He still needs to be a solid heavyweight or he could get pushed around. Fury's game is shit and he lost the last fight. Fury needs to work on everything but he's big and that counts for something.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

beleive theres a press conference tomorow, maybe some pictures of the new mcdermott from there,
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #23
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

Jesus my comment was tongue in cheek. Not racist or anythingh of the sort, anyway back to boxing.

The point i am saying is that if fury cant whip himself into a decent shape when he is potentially 3-4 fights away from a world title shot. If you cant get into shape for a 30k(ish) purse with a no1 contender shot at chisora (who is very beatable to put it mildly) then what can you get in shape for. Fury is a lazy lanky streak of piss, he talks about being the best heavyweight in britain alongside Haye, when even Danny Williams is better shape than he is.

I find it absurd that he slags other heavyweights off yet he cant even get in shape and he fights latvian plasterers and mechanics. I dont even dislike the guy, i am jsut stating that fair play to John Mc who apparently has raised his game and is at least trying to be the best he can be. He is not a world beater and nor has he claimed to be but at least he gives a fight 100%
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #24
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Jesus my comment was tongue in cheek. Not racist or anythingh of the sort, anyway back to boxing.

The point i am saying is that if fury cant whip himself into a decent shape when he is potentially 3-4 fights away from a world title shot. If you cant get into shape for a 30k(ish) purse with a no1 contender shot at chisora (who is very beatable to put it mildly) then what can you get in shape for. Fury is a lazy lanky streak of piss, he talks about being the best heavyweight in britain alongside Haye, when even Danny Williams is better shape than he is.

I find it absurd that he slags other heavyweights off yet he cant even get in shape and he fights latvian plasterers and mechanics. I dont even dislike the guy, i am jsut stating that fair play to John Mc who apparently has raised his game and is at least trying to be the best he can be. He is not a world beater and nor has he claimed to be but at least he gives a fight 100%
100% agree
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #25
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict

My tickets are now booked!

Anyone else going?
Neverchair is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #26
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Good to hear that he's getting in shape. I really want him to win this one.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #27
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Good to hear that he's getting in shape. I really want him to win this one.
he'll go 2-0 if he does again
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #28
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

If he comes in much lighter than fury he will get drained very quickly supporting the weight of fury in the clinch, mcdermott is never gonna be a stick and move fighter. Look for fury to make this a scrappy fight clinching on the ropes.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
Bad Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Fury is probably to busy tarmacing roads to run on the ****ers...
What an intelligient man you are.
Bad Dog is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #30
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
Where the **** is icemax when you wanna make a 'Pikey' joke
Shut the **** up you ginger Jimmy cunt
icemax is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum