boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #46
TommyV
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1987
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
...Seriously I have seen an absolute tonne of gypsy's going round looking at every bit of metal they can put in a van. Fair enough though in the right manner.
They come down my road and do it collecting any metal that people don't need. They have a ****ing cow-bell they ring out the window and everything to let people know they are around. Dodgy ****ers.
TommyV is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #47
Will
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Considering McDermott never looks in shape he always goes at it for ten. I think he's always in a little better shape than he looks.

I said to my mate when we saw him at the york hall a while back that he looked to be a little trimmer. I hope he has been training non-stop since the first one because he has decent skills and is 'a nice guy' lol.
Will is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #48
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I hope Fatty chins him this time.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #49
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
I hope Fatty chins him this time.
would you care to ellaborate which 'fatty' you're referring to ?
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #50
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV View Post
They come down my road and do it collecting any metal that people don't need. They have a ****ing cow-bell they ring out the window and everything to let people know they are around. Dodgy ****ers.
can't understand why they would ring bells to let you know their around if their up to dodgyness, . p.s. you will probably follow that truck back to your local council estate, were he lives as a [plastic gypsy] there will be more romany blood in the queen.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 AM   #51
indie_uk1
Kong is King
ESB Full Member

we used to have the rag n bone guy come round in luton for s**** metal

Didnt realise people still do that
indie_uk1 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #52
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i suppose its a crossroads fight, tyson to see if he's got what it takes to be a brit champ, and mcdermott to show hes some left in the tank and that he can still improve to a brit title as well, mcdermott deserves to b e taken seriosly he's a strong fighter who trains hard and gives his all, but god knows what furys up to at the minute, he definatly isen't in the gym, and theres 3 weeks to go.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #53
indie_uk1
Kong is King
ESB Full Member

He is in the gym, hes been sparring in germany and is training

Wouldnt bother listening to anti-pikey rumours started on esb
indie_uk1 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #54
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutjob View Post
Big John won the first Fight, and he will win the 2nd by stoppage. I can't believe the bookies are offering 9/4 on Big John to win. I guess every so often they like to be generous. Fill your boots.
4 posts in and a proven imbecile

That's impressive
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #55
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
4 posts in and a proven imbecile

That's impressive
icemax is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #56
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by indie_uk1 View Post
He is in the gym, hes been sparring in germany and is training

Wouldnt bother listening to anti-pikey rumours started on esb
he was last in germany in early feb, he's not in brian hughs gym, not been there for a month, ive asked a freind at sourland promotions, and he isen't sparring in germany at present.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #57
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
he was last in germany in early feb, he's not in brian hughs gym, not been there for a month, ive asked a freind at sourland promotions, and he isen't sparring in germany at present.

You have a friend at Sauerland yet cant spell the name, stop googling John McDermott you ****ing squareheaded ****...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #58
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

ill have more freinds than you with that attitude, you dont need to be an english teacher to send a text, *****
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #59
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV View Post
I live in the nice part of Walsall but the 'dregs from the hood' come along with their flat bed transit vans that run on red diesel playing the trumpet. SCCCCRRRAAAAPPPPP EYYYYEEEEEERRRROOOONNNN! Absolute murder they are, They recently resurfaced the m6 between jct11 and 9, the highway agency put up speed cameras to monitor the flow and the *******s even stole the copper cable that runs from 1 camera to another, the cable was about 4 miles long (in sections after being joined together) and it was an inch thick. They even steal the beer barrels
Old 06-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #60
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
ill have more freinds than you with that attitude, you dont need to be an english teacher to send a text, *****
Get a grip you bull****ting bellend...

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum