Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
Proud Warrior
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default If Hatton beat mayweather....

you would all say it was because Mayweather lost his drive through retireing or he is over the hill being over 30!! Whats the point? You are all so predictable like that fairy in the ring you all arse lick!! **** you all and keep it up Ricky,you are doing your fans proud!!!
Proud Warrior is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #2
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: If Hatton beat mayweather....

You're not saying anything strange here, even if Mayweather beat Hatton then 1million excuses will be there.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Proud Warrior
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar
You're not saying anything strange here, even if Mayweather beat Hatton then 1million excuses will be there.
Scar you have become quite a Hatton convert havent you.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Mayweather has only been "retired" for almost 2 months, is only 30, and is considered p4p the best out there. I'm pretty sure no one would make up the excuses you named. Face it, Castillo is old and struggled in his previous fight against a decent opponent. Although I give Hatton credit for beating Tszyu, Kostya was also old and had fought 1 fight in the past 29 months. If Hatton beats Mayweather, any reasonable fan would have to say it was a great victory for Hatton. Meanwhile Hatton fans already have built in excuses for why Ricky will lose(weight, location etc.)
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #5
Sizzle
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Kush
Ricky is a gent. You can tell he is well liked and humble.

Mayweather is a **** sucker with an attitude.

Ricky will get the respect he deserves on ESB.

Does Barrera speak English btw? I hear he is friends with Ricky, but Barrera interviews are always in spanish.
Perhaps they're communicating in the universal language of love making
Sizzle is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #6
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

"Barrera interviews are always in Spanish"

Thats cos he is Mexican legend, and speaking in public is business for him.
PAC isn't speeking Spanish and Morales isn't Philippians's, they are
however educated enough to make some conversation in English.
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #7
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Warrior
you would all say it was because Mayweather lost his drive through retireing or he is over the hill being over 30!! Whats the point? You are all so predictable like that fairy in the ring you all arse lick!! **** you all and keep it up Ricky,you are doing your fans proud!!!
Relax take a break I'm sorry you lost the dart game last night in the town pub but don't take out your aggressions on us. If Hatton beat Mayweather he would probably be number 2 p4p behind Pacman (depending on what happens with Bhop vs Winky of course) Hatton would also solidify his status as an HOF. Though the only way he would beat Mayweather is if you tie Mayweather's hands behind his back. I think Hatton vs Mayweather would be a solid fight with lots of action because Hatton will force the issue but PBF will probably tattoo Hatton's face on the way in Hatton's jab is probably one of his weakest tools and PBF would pop shot the shit out of him all night. I like Ricky's balls though he's good for the fight game for sure.
Caper is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #8
BRICKS
the Pride of the Tribe
ESB Full Member

there will be no real excuses. because the only way ricky wins is if mayweather breaks his leg in the fight. i see ricky getting hit with too many shots and sitting down a couple times. his defense just isnt right for floyds offense.
BRICKS is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #9
Proud Warrior
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
Mayweather has only been "retired" for almost 2 months, is only 30, and is considered p4p the best out there. I'm pretty sure no one would make up the excuses you named. Face it, Castillo is old and struggled in his previous fight against a decent opponent. Although I give Hatton credit for beating Tszyu, Kostya was also old and had fought 1 fight in the past 29 months. If Hatton beats Mayweather, any reasonable fan would have to say it was a great victory for Hatton. Meanwhile Hatton fans already have built in excuses for why Ricky will lose(weight, location etc.)
From us no exscuses,we say when he has had a bad fight,we dont make them when Hattons eyes are split so it looks like he has four eye sockets nor will Hatton! how many times you heard Mayweather blame a bad performanc on his hands?!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:21 PM   #10
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Scar you have become quite a Hatton convert havent you.
Hatton is alright, even though his style can frustrate me sometimes but he's great for boxing so I must like him regardless. Not to forget that he's a great guy overall anyway. About the excuses, they are there before and after every single boxing fight, so there is no point in bothering about them anyway.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 PM   #11
djrock247
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Calm down and don't get yourself so worked up, that would NEVER happen!
djrock247 is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 PM   #12
Proud Warrior
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKS
there will be no real excuses. because the only way ricky wins is if mayweather breaks his leg in the fight. i see ricky getting hit with too many shots and sitting down a couple times. his defense just isnt right for floyds offense.
If Hatton can take shots from Zoo and Tackie im sure he can take a few tickles from your guy and not once did i predict an outcome because us brits will give credit where it is deserved,Mayweather can box but he wont have it all is own way,Hatton will not give him space,It will be both each others toughest fight!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:28 PM   #13
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
From us no exscuses,we say when he has had a bad fight,we dont make them when Hattons eyes are split so it looks like he has four eye sockets nor will Hatton! how many times you heard Mayweather blame a bad performanc on his hands?!
Fine, then whoever wins should get full credit with no excuses. Also, look at Floyd's fights. Besides the fights with Castillo and DLH, he has won all his fights by KO or by a wide margin on the scorecards. He hasn't really had many bad performances. He openly states that he has fought most of his fights with bad hands, but that still hasn't stopped him from dominating.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #14
jonesjrp4p1
16 yr old prodigy
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1557

there will be no excuses because their is no possible way that hatton could beat mayweather
jonesjrp4p1 is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #15
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075

I generally hate excuses in boxing basically cos there is always something you can blame but you would get more respect if you keep your mouth shut and dont winge. Ofcourse there are a few exceptions but mostly two men agree to fight each other in a ring and 1 comes out victorious and one doesnt thats it, simple.
Johnboy2007 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum