Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: Cotto mundine @ 154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
agreed sally......

im trying to get my wife up the duff atm, but its hard without a bloody vadge.

is that the correct spelling of vadge? or is it vagg
I think it would just be 'Vag', as in 'fruit and veg'....
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #47
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

[quote=AustraHungarian;7029242]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Makes me think you have never seen a mundine fight, he is also a better pure boxer than both, Mosley could have won that fight had he fought more with his head.

Makes me think you have never seen either Cotto or Mundine fight if you think The Pioneer brings more into the ring than Cotto.

At the end of the day the fight will never happen and we will have to agree to disagree and go on our merry way! That means you will be watching Mundine continue to fight dull 12 rounders against local part timers and Argie cabbies in global obscurity whilst I watch a future Hall of Famer display balls, heart and courage in super fights against the world's best! Good deal!
He's good to watch but mundine would decision him. Mundine vs geale was dull?

[quote=COULDHAVEBEEN;7029405]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post

Go easy on the little fella mate. He's got plenty of enthusiam, but thinks boxing started about 20 years ago, and that Mundine is the second coming of the messiah.

I've just put him on Ignore until he matures a bit, has the chance to take in some boxing history, and more importantly some boxing reality.

And yes, Mundine promises 'world domination', 'US invasions', and 'that he'll soon be able to fly'....but continues to deliver world #100 Argie taxi drivers.

...wonder who the replacement opponent will be?

...#99 is a fair bet, and the ideal lead-in to Cotto....LOL!
Said with enthusiam ....!!!!

Still the same old you .

Shoehorn into a debate something irrelevant by accident.

Try and backtrack, fail and make a longer post slightly more relevant.

Contradict self and humiliate self.

Try desperately to save face, fail.

Make numerous posts with ridiculous insults to bury evidence of your humiliation.

Wipe your brow at avoiding addressing the core issue, assure yourself you were in the right anyway. Move onto another thread and repeat.

Check!!!!!......!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
You are a ****ing disgrace just like your hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Agreed mate. It's not such a bad thing that people do occassionally quote him though. It helps remind you why you silenced him.

As we know there are a number of different categories of boxing fan BC:

*casual
*keen
*enthusiast
*over enthusiast
*nuthugger
*totally dillusional - who are best put on Ignore for one's sanity

Our little friend of course occupies the latter category and will probably remain there. At least until he gets into his first pair of long trousers anyway.
Shoehorn into a debate something irrelevant by accident.

Try and backtrack, fail and make a longer post slightly more relevant.

Contradict self and humiliate self.

Try desperately to save face, fail.

Make numerous posts with ridiculous insults to bury evidence of your humiliation.

Wipe your brow at avoiding addressing the core issue, assure yourself you were in the right anyway. Move onto another thread and repeat.

Sussed long ago, keep reading .
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #48
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I think it would just be 'Vag', as in 'fruit and veg'....

thanks socks

This message is hidden because 20a87 is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 06-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #49
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

[quote=20a87;7046360][quote=AustraHungarian;7029242]

You are 100% right as usual 20a87 and your succint argument has convinced me I am wrong! In battling to decisions against world class, P4P, Hall of Fame bound legends such as Alejandro Fellatio and Pablo Nievas the Pioneer has shown us so much more than Cotto has in beating duds like Mosley, Judah, Clottey, Foreman, Malignaggi etc.

Fair dinkum! The toughest thing on this forum is trying to figure out who is the bigger moroon: yourself, Ash or nobrains?
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2010, 12:13 AM   #50
nomas
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

[quote=AustraHungarian;7072417][quote=20a87;7046360]
Quote:

You are 100% right as usual 20a87 and your succint argument has convinced me I am wrong! In battling to decisions against world class, P4P, Hall of Fame bound legends such as Alejandro Fellatio and Pablo Nievas the Pioneer has shown us so much more than Cotto has in beating duds like Mosley, Judah, Clottey, Foreman, Malignaggi etc.

Fair dinkum! The toughest thing on this forum is trying to figure out who is the bigger moroon: yourself, Ash or nobrains?
I RECKON YOU COP TO MANY HUNGARIAN SAUSAGES UP THE REAR DO YOU THINK I GOT TIME TO RESPOND TO THE SHIT THAT DRIBBLES FROM YR MOUTH DICK HEAD..
nomas is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #51
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=nomas;7072590][quote=AustraHungarian;7072417]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

I RECKON YOU COP TO MANY HUNGARIAN SAUSAGES UP THE REAR DO YOU THINK I GOT TIME TO RESPOND TO THE SHIT THAT DRIBBLES FROM YR MOUTH DICK HEAD..

I never asked you to respond shit for brains but if you do please try and come up with something a little more creative and imaginative than the above.

I know you have plenty on your plate: eg: trying to find a job, complying with your bail conditions, attempting to get through life with an undersized brain, dealing with the fact that your acne wont clear up, waiting for your cags to finally drop and grappling with the decision whether you should finally come out of the closet or not so I suggest you come up with more suitable ways to utilise your precious time than confirming to everybody here what an complete ****ing retard you are!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #52
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=AustraHungarian;7072417][quote=20a87;7046360]
Quote:

"Moroon" ?? "Succint" ??

Don't try and hype up judah, clottey, malignaggi and foreman into fighters they aren't. Sugar was a good win.

What makes you think cotto is going to push an ex supermiddleweight around the ring . He's not big enough or fast enough to deal with "the man"

[quote=AustraHungarian;7072632][quote=nomas;7072590]
Quote:

I never asked you to respond shit for brains but if you do please try and come up with something a little more creative and imaginative than the above.

I know you have plenty on your plate: eg: trying to find a job, complying with your bail conditions, attempting to get through life with an undersized brain, dealing with the fact that your acne wont clear up, waiting for your cags to finally drop and grappling with the decision whether you should finally come out of the closet or not so I suggest you come up with more suitable ways to utilise your precious time than confirming to everybody here what an complete ****ing retard you are!

Don't know why you are making fake quotes, I'm more succinct than that.

20a87 is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #53
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Don't try and hype up judah, clottey, malignaggi and foreman into fighters they aren't. Sugar was a good win.

What makes you think cotto is going to push an ex supermiddleweight around the ring . He's not big enough or fast enough to deal with "the man"

I hate to break it to you dickhead but Judah, Clottey, Malignaggi and Foreman were all world champions who fought Cotto in their prime. They may not be in the Mayweather class but they have all (bar Foreman) fought the best in their respective divisions whereas Mundine has fought a conga line of Argentine no names and local part-timers.

The title of the thread is Cotto Mundine @154. I note Mundine is an ex supermiddleweight. Cotto would have no dramas knocking out a weight drained Mundine. Shit! if Sven Otke KO'ed Mundine then Ivan Calderone could!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #54
NoHomeJerome
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Cotto wide UD or late KO. You're talking about an A level fighter vs a C level fighter.
NoHomeJerome is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #55
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian
I hate to break it to you dickhead but Judah, Clottey, Malignaggi and Foreman were all world champions who fought Cotto in their prime. They may not be in the Mayweather class but they have all (bar Foreman) fought the best in their respective divisions whereas Mundine has fought a conga line of Argentine no names and local part-timers.

The title of the thread is Cotto Mundine @154. I note Mundine is an ex supermiddleweight. Cotto would have no dramas knocking out a weight drained Mundine. Shit! if Sven Otke KO'ed Mundine then Ivan Calderone could!

If you try to reason with retards long enough you'll end up becoming one mate.

Your call, but the Ignore List is a very good place for ESB's poor deluded little Troll.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #56
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Your call, but the Ignore List is a very good place for ESB's poor deluded little Troll.

I know mate, you are right! The above is the best advice I have received for quite some time.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #57
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

I know mate, you are right! Yours is the best advice I have received for quite some time.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #58
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

otke and calderone .

If you read the thread title again you will see it says mundine in it. Too big, too strong, too fast and too good.

Hate to break it to you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHomeJerome View Post
Cotto wide UD or late KO. You're talking about an A level fighter vs a C level fighter.

Quote:

The 'gotten to' blind leading the blind .

Quote:
I know mate, you are right! The above is the best advice I have received for quite some time.
You mustn't have received advice before then.

Here's some - find a new sport that you are capable of understanding .
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #59
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

mundine cant make 154.

mundine wouldnt fight someone so dangerous as cotto.

sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #60
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
mundine cant make 154.

mundine wouldnt fight someone so dangerous as cotto.

Actually Sal, on further reflection I think Mundine would make the 154. if the fight became a reality he would shit his dacks with such regularity he would easily make the weight.

After watching Cotto's conga line of brutal stoppages against a smorgasboard of world champs then reviewing the times he has tasted the canvas against the likes Nishizawa, Siaca and Crazy Kim, Mundine's bunghole would be unloading 24/7. Making 154 would be the least of the scared bitchs' problems!

Even a dumb and deluded douche like 20a87 knows Cotto mundine @ 154 never happens. Mundine = too scared, too weak, too soft, too chinny! Mundine KO'ed in the second!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum