Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-20-2010, 04:06 AM   #76
shmarck
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Cotto mundine @ 154

[quote=20a87;7110867]You can't curb your obsession can you.

Your comic book boxers from the 15th century would get smashed by "the man" and it makes you bitter

[quote=shmarck;7098598][quote=20a87;7077280][quote=AustraHungarian;7072417]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

"Moroon" ?? "Succint" ??

Don't try and hype up judah, clottey, malignaggi and foreman into fighters they aren't. Sugar was a good win.

What makes you think cotto is going to push an ex supermiddleweight around the ring . He's not big enough or fast enough to deal with "the man"

You can't even grasp the fundamentals of the quote function yet alone boxing. I highlighted your idiocy for you.

Who was clottey fighting? Has he fought at aussie stadium? Is Judah ring rated?

Cotto get's whooped by "the man" on any day.

Imagine the number of posts referring to me you would make if you weren't "ignoring me".

Keep reading Calvin.

Haters gotta hate.

no
it's in progress now professer, if you'd like a boxing lesson our gym doors are open for free sparing saturday's muhammad, and we can see how your sence of the science of boxing is. that is if you can get your fat ass from behind your computer desk. " aussie stadium" please stick your head out of that little fish bowl you live in and see how small your world realy is. mundine and the aussie boxing scene is a grain of sand on the beach of boxing, champ. enjoy your weird little world
shmarck is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 04:43 AM   #77
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

He needs to be introduced to reality a little slower than that Schmark.

Stepping out his front door into the world with a smile on his face would be a huge step at this stage.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #78
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
This message is hidden because 20a87 is on your ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
I also don't have him on ignore, I like to keep reading little piggys posts to see if theres been any advances on the mental health front.
Every time you read you can't understand my points but that is not to say your mental health is lacking so don't panic - it's probably your IQ letting you down.

If you need me to dumb down posts just shoot me a pm, I'll help you stop being a burden if you just ask .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I'm actually starting to like him, in a ****ed up kinda way.
"soxholm syndrome"?

[quote=shmarck;7114870][quote=20a87;7110867]You can't curb your obsession can you.

Your comic book boxers from the 15th century would get smashed by "the man" and it makes you bitter

[quote=shmarck;7098598][quote=20a87;7077280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
it's in progress now professer, if you'd like a boxing lesson our gym doors are open for free sparing saturday's muhammad, and we can see how your sence of the science of boxing is. that is if you can get your fat ass from behind your computer desk. " aussie stadium" please stick your head out of that little fish bowl you live in and see how small your world realy is. mundine and the aussie boxing scene is a grain of sand on the beach of boxing, champ. enjoy your weird little world
There is a quote button on every post, do you really struggle with it or something?

Please tell me you didn't call me out for "sparring" in your "gym", that is almost as lame and crazy as couldhavebeen's street fighting "advice" or "world champion training sessions" .

I would like very much to come and spar at your gym but I will probably be fighting roy jones jr in a 15 round title fight soon.

It was meant to be Jermain taylor but I think "pillar of the community, 6ft tall" Josey wales offered him 60 million to fight in London.

Nevertheless my fight with roy jones will be covered by such bigshot "boxing writers" as leon and flamengo alongside author george "kinball".

Seriously grow up, why are you making ridiculous claims on the internet? I don't think you impressed anyone except yourself. You must find it ironic that you are giving it the big "I am" behind a keyboard .

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
He needs to be introduced to reality a little slower than that Schmark.

Stepping out his front door into the world with a smile on his face would be a huge step at this stage.
Seriously? I know your obsession means you have to reuse material but when you try and think of original digs try running them past someone first.

Nice "ignoring" free range .
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum