Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Harrison vs Haye..."Quit the moaning"

I seriously don't know what people are moaning for, if David Haye decides to fight Audley Harrison.

And I'm still laughing at the rock hard solid twats, who keep saying....

"I'm not going to buy the pay per view, because I'm rock solid"

These are the type of shit posters, that make me wanna smash my computer up.

Fake bastards....fake as ****.....quote me on it..!

I'm not assed...!

The Bottom Line is, that Harrison vs Haye will be a massive fight. Boxing fights are like block buster films, and in Harrison vs Haye. You have two of the biggest characters in British boxing, both with their own great stories.

People must be stupid here, there is no fight in British boxing....at any weight class, that will be bigger than this fight. Maybe only one fight and that is Kahn vs Hatton.........that is it..!

Audley Harrison has always said he would become world champion, at the height of his achievements and even still at the lowest moments in his boxing career.

He has never changed his opinion, some people call him deluded.

"I call him brave and a man, for sticking to his word..........no one can denied him that"

People talk about, domestic fights. People need to face facts and accept that boxing is deing, its not apart of are culture anymore. It is now just a sport, it used to be more than that.

We don't have many household names, and Audley Harrison is still bigger than, go on smart asses...name me all the best prospects fighting today.

James Degale..?

Frankie Gavin..?

I can't even name the rest, but you know who i mean...the Olympians right.

No one in the country gives a shit about them, no one cares anymore....but us guys here.

Well not all of us, because i don't.

I liked the Irish fella who took his own life, and i'm not just saying that because he is dead.

But....

I automatically loose interests, when i see fat middle weights. It just goes to show that, the sport at grass roots..are loosing all their best prospects and athlete's to other sports.................all the least talanted natural athlete's are turning pro in boxing, and having success at amatuer level.

But back to Harrison vs Haye.

I will go on record and say, that it is britians last great domestic fight that can be made. It one of the last great match ups, that will will get Millions and Millions and Millions of viewers.

The Build up will be massive, and come closer to fight time. I bet you, the fight won't be so one sided in the betting ranks.......

Audley Harrison is getting old now, so why not have a massive domestic fight.......

While it can still happen...?
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict

vCash: 1197
Default Re: Harrison vs Haye..."Quit the moaning"

it will be over in Round 1.

Good luck to sky on trying to make out harrison has a chance against haye.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
Martbowski
The Fight Show
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Fantastic post, couldn't agree more.
Martbowski is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
destruction
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I agree, it will be a big fight and everyone wants to see it...so lets get it on...I have no problem with the fight..so long as Haye does fight Wlad eventually and does not continue to ***** out of that fight.
destruction is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

David Haye vs Audley Harrison

David Haye vs K2

David Haye vs Tomasz Adamek

Out of these three possible fights, the Harrison fight comes dead last by an absolute mile.

You also rant about Britain's best prospects (not that Audley is one himself) but what about Kell Brook and Nath Cleverly...they not good enough for ya?

Why is Haye/Harrison so attractive to you? The fact remains that Harrison was virtually schooled by Michael Sprott before KO'ing him in the last round. Harrison stated that if he lost the fight he would retire for good, he didnt seem to be putting up much of a fight to me in the latter stages of the fight. He looked like a man who had accepted his fate before that KO punch. Now lets look at the facts, Harrison has been beaten by Rogan, KO'ed by Sprott in 3 rounds and lost to Dominick Guinn (who?).

On BocRec David Haye is rated the 3rd best HW in the world, Harrison is 43rd, behind Chisora (31) and a guy called Kubrat Pulev who has had only 8 fights...says it all really.

Get real dude.
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Its a shit fight.Anyone who says otherwise is the sort of person who talks in the cinema and owns the complete box set of Charmed.

Oh and a communist.
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWay View Post
it will be over in Round 1.

Good luck to sky on trying to make out harrison has a chance against haye.
Do you wanna technically tell me how its going to be over in one round, how will David Haye fight...? come on smart ass..? come on hard knock..????

Tell me how David Haye will fight....

A fighter who physically out sizes him, and decent hand speed....a longer reach..? and a variation of punches he can attack you with...???????????

Do you really think David Haye will walk forward and start throwing bombs, in the history of David Haye's career.

Whenever he fights guys, who out size him...he fights on the back foot..! and becomes gun shy.

This fight is not so simple..!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris View Post
Its a shit fight.Anyone who says otherwise is the sort of person who talks in the cinema and owns the complete box set of Charmed.

Oh and a communist.

Best post of the day!
Old 06-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

This fight is a ****ing joke.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris View Post

Oh and a communist.

That's gold!
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #11
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
David Haye vs Audley Harrison

David Haye vs K2

David Haye vs Tomasz Adamek

Out of these three possible fights, the Harrison fight comes dead last by an absolute mile.

You also rant about Britain's best prospects (not that Audley is one himself) but what about Kell Brook and Nath Cleverly...they not good enough for ya?

Why is Haye/Harrison so attractive to you? The fact remains that Harrison was virtually schooled by Michael Sprott before KO'ing him in the last round. Harrison stated that if he lost the fight he would retire for good, he didnt seem to be putting up much of a fight to me in the latter stages of the fight. He looked like a man who had accepted his fate before that KO punch. Now lets look at the facts, Harrison has been beaten by Rogan, KO'ed by Sprott in 3 rounds and lost to Dominick Guinn (who?).

On BocRec David Haye is rated the 3rd best HW in the world, Harrison is 43rd, behind Chisora (31) and a guy called Kubrat Pulev who has had only 8 fights...says it all really.

Get real dude.
Kell Brook...?

Nathan Cleverly...?

I have no opinion of these guys.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison had a injured arm, against Michael Sprott.

The fact remains, that Audley Harrison was fighting with one arm, for over 70% of the fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison had to win that fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison stated that he would win no matter what happened during the fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison needed a knock-out in that 12 round............

Everybody watching that fight, must of thought that those where the dieing seconds of Audley Harrison career, his ambitions and legacy.

Wrong..!

The equalizer happened..!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Delusional.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Kell Brook...?

Nathan Cleverly...?

I have no opinion of these guys.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison had a injured arm, against Michael Sprott.

The fact remains, that Audley Harrison was fighting with one arm, for over 70% of the fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison had to win that fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison stated that he would win no matter what happened during the fight.

The fact remains that Audley Harrison needed a knock-out in that 12 round............

Everybody watching that fight, must of thought that those where the dieing seconds of Audley Harrison career, his ambitions and legacy.

Wrong..!

The equalizer happened..!!!
From what i have witnessed it seems that Harrison has been fighting with 1 arm for 70 % of his career!

Ok Harrison had an injured arm and pulled out a KO in the last round against Sprott. Before the Harrison fight Sprott had 14 losses on his record (7 of which were KOs). If you think that beating Sprott
propels Harrison to World Class level then u r deluded!

You dont have opinions of Brook or Cleverly? Pretty much sums up your knowledge of British boxing
Old 06-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
noonan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

All Haye or any other Heavyweight needs to do is pressure A-Farce, and he cant handle it, he is a boxer who cant stand to be hit!
noonan is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #15
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
From what i have witnessed it seems that Harrison has been fighting with 1 arm for 70 % of his career!

Ok Harrison had an injured arm and pulled out a KO in the last round against Sprott. Before the Harrison fight Sprott had 14 losses on his record (7 of which were KOs). If you think that beating Sprott
propels Harrison to World Class level then u r deluded!

You dont have opinions of Brook or Cleverly? Pretty much sums up your knowledge of British boxing

Michael Sprott is a good professional boxer, he is a professional and he is dedicated to the sport.

Yes i don't have any opinions of Kell Brook and Nathan Cleverly why should i..?

The fact remains that Audley Harrison is still fighting, he had to win his last two fights and he did...against all the odds and injuries.

You know how boxing works, don't act ****ing stupid mate. In boxing, you get chances, you cannot really say weather a fighter deserves a shot or not. Its a hard sport to dedicate as a career......and Audley Harrison has been one of those guys that has did just that.

Yes Audley Harrison has had some shit performances, but he has shown some promise, the man is talented, and the man sticks to his word........! and he has at all times the.........

Equalizer..!!

What are you afraid of..? what the **** is everyone afraid of here...?

People are afraid that Audley Harrison will show up, and will win......

Deep down, thats what your scared of.

And i don't want to talk about Kell Brook and Nathan Cleverly, the light heavyweight division is shit, and nothing has ever motivated me to watch Kell Brook.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum