Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict

vCash: 1197
Default Re: Harrison vs Haye..."Quit the moaning"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Do you wanna technically tell me how its going to be over in one round, how will David Haye fight...? come on smart ass..? come on hard knock..????

Tell me how David Haye will fight....

A fighter who physically out sizes him, and decent hand speed....a longer reach..? and a variation of punches he can attack you with...???????????

Do you really think David Haye will walk forward and start throwing bombs, in the history of David Haye's career.

Whenever he fights guys, who out size him...he fights on the back foot..! and becomes gun shy.

This fight is not so simple..!!!!!!!!
get off the 'hard knock' shit your sounding a right plonker.

david haye will win in round 1 because whenever audley see's a fist coming at him he stand's there with his mouth wide open shitting himself.

ive got nowt against audley im just being real.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #17
noonan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Equalizer??????

**** OFF
noonan is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #18
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Michael Sprott is a good professional boxer, he is a professional and he is dedicated to the sport.

Yes i don't have any opinions of Kell Brook and Nathan Cleverly why should i..?

The fact remains that Audley Harrison is still fighting, he had to win his last two fights and he did...against all the odds and injuries.

You know how boxing works, don't act ****ing stupid mate. In boxing, you get chances, you cannot really say weather a fighter deserves a shot or not. Its a hard sport to dedicate as a career......and Audley Harrison has been one of those guys that has did just that.

Yes Audley Harrison has had some shit performances, but he has shown some promise, the man is talented, and the man sticks to his word........! and he has at all times the.........

Equalizer..!!

What are you afraid of..? what the **** is everyone afraid of here...?

People are afraid that Audley Harrison will show up, and will win......

Deep down, thats what your scared of.

And i don't want to talk about Kell Brook and Nathan Cleverly, the light heavyweight division is shit, and nothing has ever motivated me to watch Kell Brook.
The only thing i am affraid of is that Haye will take this fight rather than Wlad or Vitali!!!!! Im not sure there is another living soul apart from you or Audley himself that would prefer to see this fight rather than Haye vs K2!

Sprott had 14 losses to his name when he fought Harrison! There is no way that a victory over him should catapult ANYONE to world class level, let alone get him a title shot!

Maybe you should switch to MMA, at least that way you wont pollute this forum with your shit
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #19
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWay View Post
get off the 'hard knock' shit your sounding a right plonker.

david haye will win in round 1 because whenever audley see's a fist coming at him he stand's there with his mouth wide open shitting himself.

ive got nowt against audley im just being real.
I asked you, to tell me technically how David Haye will win against Audley Harrison.

And you have not done shit..! i will ****ing say what i want aswell..!

You have not exsplained anything to me.....**** all.

Everytime David Haye has fought a fighter who out sizes him, he fights on the back foot, and becomes gun shy.

And lets not talk about some, 14 stone shit head from his Cruiserweight years, he's messing with the big boys now...at heavyweight.

How is David Haye gonna fight Audley Harrison, a man who out sizes him, has a bigger reach than him, good fast hand speed, and a variation of punches to use on his attack..????? and more importantly........

Harrison is not stupid, inside of the ring.

You know, and i both know...that this fight will not be over within one round.

1 round...? ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And alittle bit too much is being made of Audley Harrison, being afriad of being hit.

During the 12round of Sprott vs Harrison, Sprott launched one of his most agressive attacks of the fight.

What did Audley Harrison do..?

Yes thats right......

The Eqaulizer..!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP3Q3E9aGVo[/ame]
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico

to be fair like i wasnt into this fight earlier today and for haye's next fight im not really into it. he needs to fight a klit or adamak, but adamak is tied up. i cud understand this fight AFTER his next fight. i get the feeling he's waiting for the right time to pounce.
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #21
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Prima, stop this.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #22
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
The only thing i am affraid of is that Haye will take this fight rather than Wlad or Vitali!!!!! Im not sure there is another living soul apart from you or Audley himself that would prefer to see this fight rather than Haye vs K2!

Sprott had 14 losses to his name when he fought Harrison! There is no way that a victory over him should catapult ANYONE to world class level, let alone get him a title shot!

Maybe you should switch to MMA, at least that way you wont pollute this forum with your shit

Maybe you should just **** off all together, with your Kevin Mitchell Avatar.

Didn't he completely waste his chance, to become world champion...and have some lame excuses of not training properly...?

With all that promotion and exposure, he didn't even have the professional attitude and 100% dedication to train correctly.......?
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #23
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict

vCash: 1197

i see this is one big piss take.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #24
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Maybe you should just **** off all together, with your Kevin Mitchell Avatar.

Didn't he completely waste his chance, to become world champion...and have some lame excuses of not training properly...?

With all that promotion and exposure, he didn't even have the professional attitude and 100% dedication to train correctly.......?
yeah i thought u would turn your attention away from promoting a fight between the 3rd best HW in the world and the 43rd pretty sharpish!

With your knowledge of british boxing im surprised you no who Kevin Mitchell is! Yeah he did get KO'ed by a big punching ozzy in the 3rd, similar to your man getting KO'ed by Sprott in the 3rd, only difference is 1 was rated as the number 1 in his division, whereas the other wasnt...

Old 06-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #25
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWay View Post
i see this is one big piss take.
Im not sure this guy is being for real anymore.I dont no any1 that wants to see this fight as much as this guy. Unless.......Primadonna Kool is A FORCE!!!!!

Would explain alot!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #26
dfh85
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

K Pulev is ranked that high 4 a reason.

=

He's class.
dfh85 is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #27
Roberto
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 2600

My first choice would be Haye v Vitali, second choice Haye v Wlad.

But if neither is to be Haye's next fight, and it ends up as Haye v Harrison, I'd look forward to it. I agree with Mr Kool, in that I don't think it would be as cut-and-dried as most people think.

Audley does have the ability, the things he's struggled with in my opinion are his confidence and his aggression. I think his last two fights will have boosted his confidence, and he seems to genuinely have a grudge against Haye so that should take care of the aggression issue.

Also, while the prospect of this fight seems to piss most hardcore fans off, I can't think of many match-ups that would generate as much general interest as this one would. And anything that gets the general public excited about boxing again is sound I reckon.

If things do pan out this way, and we get Wlad v Povetkin and Haye v Harrison I'll be happy enough. As long as the winner then fights Vitali or Wlad...
Roberto is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

So how in the holy **** is Audley going to have confidence and aggression against David Haye?

Michael Sprott was winning that fight handily, it was the same old Audley. He landed a good shot, and yeah he was injured, but it was the same Audley we've seen in every other fight so lets not get too high.

When he steps into the ring with a real world class fighter for the first time, that has genuine power...don't be expecting Audley to actually do much except survive for a while.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #29
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
So how in the holy **** is Audley going to have confidence and aggression against David Haye?

Michael Sprott was winning that fight handily, it was the same old Audley. He landed a good shot, and yeah he was injured, but it was the same Audley we've seen in every other fight so lets not get too high.

When he steps into the ring with a real world class fighter for the first time, that has genuine power...don't be expecting Audley to actually do much except survive for a while.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #30
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Audley vs haye will be good for boxing in the uk in terms of attracting general fans to the sport. After the klitschko's this fight makes the most sense and in all fairness haye should batter a-force but the big audley showstopper could conceivably knock any heavyweight out.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum