Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #31
Grievesy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 309
Default Re: Harrison vs Haye..."Quit the moaning"

This is a pretty shite fight considering the fights that Haye could make. After all his talk, he would then go and fight a domestic level fighter, euro at best, when he should be fighting a world class fighter. Not to mention the fact that it would be an easy win for Haye.

Having said that I would definitely tune in, if only to see Audley unconscious on the canvas once again.
Grievesy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #32
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
yeah i thought u would turn your attention away from promoting a fight between the 3rd best HW in the world and the 43rd pretty sharpish!

With your knowledge of british boxing im surprised you no who Kevin Mitchell is! Yeah he did get KO'ed by a big punching ozzy in the 3rd, similar to your man getting KO'ed by Sprott in the 3rd, only difference is 1 was rated as the number 1 in his division, whereas the other wasnt...

Here's what's funny about this, Harrison vs Haye would shit on Kat vs Mitchell, at the box office....it would out sell that fight at ringside, and with viewing numbers.

Thats what's funny about this...oh yeh here's this guy, green little smugged tit all for you..........funny little twat isn't he..?

Yeh that's right, see ya later mate.....

Go on **** off with your Kevin Mitchell avatar.

I'm not bothered weather, i don't know the finer details of Kevin Mitchell and his career, i heard or should i say....

Seen some lame excuses for his preparation, during his world title fight.

Right here on eastside...

Bottom line is, Audley Harrison is bigger name than Kevin Mitchell..no matter what anyone says.

The mans a household name, boxing does not have many. And i don't think any boxer is a joke, especially a guy like Audley Harrison who dedicates to the sport...

And has just avenged a devastating knock out loss, to Micheal Sprott. Mentally, not many boxers can do that, and people are forgetting that Audley Harrison is getting no younger....

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 06-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #33
sitiyzal
ESB Addict

What kind of self respecting brit says "assed" instead of arsed?
sitiyzal is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #34
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitiyzal View Post
What kind of self respecting brit says "assed" instead of arsed?
**** off with all you self respecting bull shit.

People just need to stop moaning about this fight, of course i would rather see David Haye vs VK or WK.

But if them fights cannot be made, Harrison vs Haye is a massive domestic fight, with two great characters.

People are afraid, that Audley Harrison was right all along...!

And they where wrong, about him as a man...and a fighter.

People are afraid..! they don't want to give him a chance.

Well in boxing, sometimes you get a chnace.!!
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #35
HairyHighlander
BASS !! HOWLOWCANUGO ??
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
My first choice would be Haye v Vitali, second choice Haye v Wlad.

But if neither is to be Haye's next fight, and it ends up as Haye v Harrison, I'd look forward to it. I agree with Mr Kool, in that I don't think it would be as cut-and-dried as most people think.

Audley does have the ability, the things he's struggled with in my opinion are his confidence and his aggression. I think his last two fights will have boosted his confidence, and he seems to genuinely have a grudge against Haye so that should take care of the aggression issue.

Also, while the prospect of this fight seems to piss most hardcore fans off, I can't think of many match-ups that would generate as much general interest as this one would. And anything that gets the general public excited about boxing again is sound I reckon.

Brilliant, you just saved me typing.....not that i type that well haha.

Well put and if i may add.....dosent Haye throw his straight right and leave his head hanging just ready for a well timed uppercut ?

Imagine the chaos on ESB if....... dare i say it, Audley won ?

I swear i want this fight more and more, i would be absolutely ****ing rooting for Audley.

Last edited by HairyHighlander; 06-08-2010 at 09:34 PM.
HairyHighlander is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

if it comes off im putting 100 on haye first round ko second round ko and 3rd round ko bound to win money back
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #37
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

vCash: 842

First round knockout..I'm finding it difficult to justify such a career move on the part of David Haye.
Addie is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #38
kostya by ko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris View Post
Its a shit fight.Anyone who says otherwise is the sort of person who talks in the cinema and owns the complete box set of Charmed.
There were some pretty ***y women IMO on that show.

I would just like the possible comedy value of Audley beating Haye. I really don't
mind if that fight happened as long as it happened before or near Wlad/Povetkin with winners to face winners.
kostya by ko is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #39
mithffg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Could I **** be arsed reading that clowns original post but I will say this if haye takes this mismatch on (and he willl) what has he proved since beating valuev?

I accept he had to fight ruiz as he was mandotory but this is a waste of a possible big night for haye.

By the time this year is over haye would have battered one has been and one national joke in what could of been a massive year for haye and the heavyweight division had he of played ball.

All in all a year spent treading water but I suppose as long as he's making millions thats the main thing.
mithffg is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #40
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Do you wanna technically tell me how its going to be over in one round, how will David Haye fight...? come on smart ass..? come on hard knock..????

Tell me how David Haye will fight....
He will walk out and as Harrison paws out a nervous jab, Haye will step inside and throw a big right hand that lands on Harrisons chin and ends the fight.

Quote:
Do you really think David Haye will walk forward and start throwing bombs, in the history of David Haye's career.

Whenever he fights guys, who out size him...he fights on the back foot..! and becomes gun shy.

This fight is not so simple..!!!!!!!!
He did so ONCE against Valuev, a man who has never been floored and who outweighed him by 7 stone and is over 7ft tall. And he did so mainly because he broke his ****ing hand in the second round. Until then he had thrown more shots than he did for most of the remaining fight.

He has not fought tentative against other big fighters like Gurov or Mac. Harrison doesn't throw punches, so it matters not one bit that he has the ability to throw combinations and has fast hands, because he doesn't use those skills. He just plods about pawing out the jab and throwing nervy lefts about once per round.

He even looked like shit for most of the final in Prizefighter. Haye will bomb him out inside 2 minutes and it will be the most pointless, pathetic fight of the past 10 years.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #41
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

this can't be right,joke fight,joke post,joke poster,the girl a alias

BIG backwards step for haye

**** off primmadonna
widdy is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 02:52 AM   #42
Kid Lucky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

No way does Audley deserve a shot, but what's that got to do with anything? This would sell well to casual fans, be marketable on PPV and get a decent crowd so why not watch for the round or so that it lasts.
Kid Lucky is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 02:53 AM   #43
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Harrison may be more well known but he wont personally sell 15,000 tickets for his fight........he wont even sell 500
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 04:44 AM   #44
D-MAC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
I seriously don't know what people are moaning for, if David Haye decides to fight Audley Harrison.

And I'm still laughing at the rock hard solid twats, who keep saying....

"I'm not going to buy the pay per view, because I'm rock solid"

These are the type of shit posters, that make me wanna smash my computer up.

Fake bastards....fake as ****.....quote me on it..!

I'm not assed...!

The Bottom Line is, that Harrison vs Haye will be a massive fight. Boxing fights are like block buster films, and in Harrison vs Haye. You have two of the biggest characters in British boxing, both with their own great stories.

People must be stupid here, there is no fight in British boxing....at any weight class, that will be bigger than this fight. Maybe only one fight and that is Kahn vs Hatton.........that is it..!

Audley Harrison has always said he would become world champion, at the height of his achievements and even still at the lowest moments in his boxing career.

He has never changed his opinion, some people call him deluded.

"I call him brave and a man, for sticking to his word..........no one can denied him that"

People talk about, domestic fights. People need to face facts and accept that boxing is deing, its not apart of are culture anymore. It is now just a sport, it used to be more than that.

We don't have many household names, and Audley Harrison is still bigger than, go on smart asses...name me all the best prospects fighting today.

James Degale..?

Frankie Gavin..?

I can't even name the rest, but you know who i mean...the Olympians right.

No one in the country gives a shit about them, no one cares anymore....but us guys here.

Well not all of us, because i don't.

I liked the Irish fella who took his own life, and i'm not just saying that because he is dead.

But....

I automatically loose interests, when i see fat middle weights. It just goes to show that, the sport at grass roots..are loosing all their best prospects and athlete's to other sports.................all the least talanted natural athlete's are turning pro in boxing, and having success at amatuer level.

But back to Harrison vs Haye.

I will go on record and say, that it is britians last great domestic fight that can be made. It one of the last great match ups, that will will get Millions and Millions and Millions of viewers.

The Build up will be massive, and come closer to fight time. I bet you, the fight won't be so one sided in the betting ranks.......

Audley Harrison is getting old now, so why not have a massive domestic fight.......

While it can still happen...?
Ah Mr Kool, you crack me up.
D-MAC is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #45
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135 View Post
Harrison may be more well known but he wont personally sell 15,000 tickets for his fight........he wont even sell 500
Why does he 'personally' need to sell tickets?

This is for the HW Championship, if it sells it sells.
Grant1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum