Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #46
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Harrison vs Haye..."Quit the moaning"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris View Post
Its a **** fight.Anyone who says otherwise is the sort of person who talks in the cinema and owns the complete box set of Charmed.

Oh and a communist.
Hey man I was thinking of buying that boxed set. I used to watch that show cuz of Alysa Milano. I would bang that like there's no tommorow. She would really get it.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #47
kostya by ko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Hey man I was thinking of buying that boxed set. I used to watch that show cuz of Alysa Milano. I would bang that like there's no tommorow. She would really get it.
Agreed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BTW ... I have to admire Audley's persistence, the bloke could have slinked away but has stuck with it. His last effort against Sprott redeemed him to an extent and if he gets a shot against Haye then good for him.
kostya by ko is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #48
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
He will walk out and as Harrison paws out a nervous jab, Haye will step inside and throw a big right hand that lands on Harrisons chin and ends the fight.

He did so ONCE against Valuev, a man who has never been floored and who outweighed him by 7 stone and is over 7ft tall. And he did so mainly because he broke his ****ing hand in the second round. Until then he had thrown more shots than he did for most of the remaining fight.

He has not fought tentative against other big fighters like Gurov or Mac. Harrison doesn't throw punches, so it matters not one bit that he has the ability to throw combinations and has fast hands, because he doesn't use those skills. He just plods about pawing out the jab and throwing nervy lefts about once per round.

He even looked like **** for most of the final in Prizefighter. Haye will bomb him out inside 2 minutes and it will be the most pointless, pathetic fight of the past 10 years.

I'm talking about Heavyweights, do you really think Enzo Mac and Gurov are big guys..? don't ****ing act stupid, this time of day.....come on now...? for **** sake.

I'm talking about 6"4 + 240/250....that's big. And the fact of the matter is, David Haye was gun shy against "The Beast"..and i think this trend with continue.

I was not impressed at all by his fight against John Ruiz..? he was huffing and puffing. His workrate was ****, he was sometimes hit and messed about.

He won't walk forward, against Audley Harrison..it will not happen. David Haye is no Pernell Whittaker, and he gets hit everytime he fights.

He does not have the punch resistance of Holyfield or Tyson, that is why he is ****ed sooner or later.

Audley Harrison will hit David Haye...

David Haye is messing with the Heavyweights now..! not some 14 stone fighters.

David Haye hardly throws combinations, he throws 1s and 2s and then dances away.

Show me some footage at Heavyweight where he is throwing, combinations like Evander Holyfeild or Mike Tyson...? there is no footage.

Yes he is fast, but not to the heights some people make out..! yes he hits hard, but nothing amazing..! people are getting carried away.

David Haye has disrespected the Heavyweight division, but he is finding out...that this place has no mugs.

Even the mugs are bad ass, the John Ruiz fight was not such a easy fight.

He is nowhere near a throwback to the smaller type heavyweights of the 90's/80's/70's.

He has bad stamina, he was huffing and puffing against John Ruiz. I admit Audley Harrison has bad stamina aswell, but he can coast in fights and use his size to his advantage.

This fight is not so simple, not at all.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #49
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Oh come on. Charmed is desperate.
As for Milano, yeah she's hot but she's done other films and **** where she gets her baps out (delectable little **** that she is) so there is no need to throw your life away watching that ****.

Last edited by Boro chris; 06-09-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #50
Laikaka
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

The original post shows the shortsightedness and parochial mindset that drags boxing further into the mire. If Haye v Harrison is okay then presumably fights such as a Klitshcko v Ukranians Virchis, Platov or Bidenko can be justified on similar grounds. The message is sod any sign of quality just as long as there's some curious fascination that promoters can pass off as 'genuine' interest, however small and local. How can any sport overlook merit in its showcase events to this extent and expect to be taken seriously?
Laikaka is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #51
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laikaka View Post
The original post shows the shortsightedness and parochial mindset that drags boxing further into the mire. If Haye v Harrison is okay then presumably fights such as a Klitshcko v Ukranians Virchis, Platov or Bidenko can be justified on similar grounds. The message is sod any sign of quality just as long as there's some curious fascination that promoters can pass off as 'genuine' interest, however small and local. How can any sport overlook merit in its showcase events to this extent and expect to be taken seriously?
Whats the film Rocky about **** head..?

Giving a underdog a chance..!

This would be a massive domestic fight, massive. Audley Harrison is no bum, and he is a athlete and former Olympic Champion.

You know and i know, that rankings do not matter anymore. Fighters are bigger than the titles themselves, thats why any match can be made.

Thats the way it is these days.....so you just have to deal with it.

Boxing is a buisness, and Harrison vs Haye will do buisness.

While we still can, lets have a massive domestic fight between two great characters.

Both with compelling stories, thats what boxing is all about.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #52
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

At the end of the day all you people thought Audley Harrison was finished, at 38 years of age...

Trailing behind to Michael Sprott with a injured arm...

In the dieing seconds of his career...

Wrong..

The Eqaulizer..

I was sitting on my black berry, and i messaged a friend saying..

"Left hand from God, Left hand from God............it was mayhem...****ing chaos..!!!!!"

Before i came out with that statement, i was telling this friend who was out in town at the time, all Harrison needs is one left hand.

Then BOOM....

It Happened..!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP3Q3E9aGVo[/ame]
Old 06-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #53
GrovesVDegale

vCash:

Primadonna Kool is going to have a sore head when these drugs wear off.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #54
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrovesVDegale View Post
Primadonna Kool is going to have a sore head when these drugs wear off.
I'm deadly serious, i had a argument with my brother over this the other day.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #55
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Its been a long time, since boxing had me jumping off my seat.

Harrison did that, with the Eqaulizer.

Its like in the dieing seconds of a football match, when you think its all over.

Boom..!

Just that feeling, if you could capture that feeling and out it inside of a bottle.

And sell it..

It would be better than any drug, M-cat, ket....whatever..!!

Its so powerfull it would probably kill you after awhile.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #56
servo
England.
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

It isn't that i wouldn't watch the fight, just that I am a big Haye fan and desperately want him to prove himself against a Klit. Go on his fights when I can.. and I want an international away day!
servo is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #57
HairyHighlander
BASS !! HOWLOWCANUGO ??
ESB Addict

IF this takes place then are all the Haye fans that are totally gutted and have no respect for him now, wanting to see him chinned ?

HairyHighlander is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #58
SnoopyboyM
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

I'd accept the fight i think Haye would win early but i'd buy the PPV it would be a big UK EVENT
SnoopyboyM is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #59
kidgloves
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyHighlander View Post
IF this takes place then are all the Haye fans that are totally gutted and have no respect for him now, wanting to see him chinned ?

Why would anyone change like that? That's the mindset of a child. That's not how it should work. While I don't agree with the fight, I understand it but refuse to support it. I don't sack the missus everytime we have a disagreement.
kidgloves is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #60
HairyHighlander
BASS !! HOWLOWCANUGO ??
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
Why would anyone change like that? That's the mindset of a child. That's not how it should work. While I don't agree with the fight, I understand it but refuse to support it. I don't sack the missus everytime we have a disagreement.
Have you seen some of the posts this last few days ?

Regarding your reply, i of course agree.
HairyHighlander is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum