boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #46
In_FlaMeS
K-BKois
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Québec (CAN)
Posts: 475
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalistinho View Post
when i clicked the thread you dont even have to click on the clip and the still shot is him biting his lip WTF?
HAHAHAHAHA
In_FlaMeS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #47
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggle View Post
Of course I realize that. Have you ever tried doing it? Do you understand the difficulty in creating a forgery like that? Let alone FOUR?

The "logic" of the situation is purely open to speculation. Crazier things have happened.

I'm not trying to damage Oscar, I just don't believe that those are fake. It's obvious to me that he's trying to save face by saying they are fake. If you don't believe me, that's fine. I have no stake in this whatsoever. Just calling it as I see it.
I think it's pretty clear no man in his position would allow himself to be photographed in that state, which is a no brainer to me. Forget that they were proven by experts to be fake.
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #48
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
C'mon, you're in love with him.
He's my favorite fighter. He's a great role model, intelligent and can KO the best fighters in the world in his prime. What's not to like?
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #49
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 733
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
You're obviously no expert. Do you realize you can change color on one bodypart to match another one?

Think about the logic here. Why would a man of Oscar's reputation, first of all get dressed like that, and secondly actually ALLOW someone to take pictures? my gawd, think rationally
You could see DLH in front of you being impaled by 6 foot long **** that pops out his eye*****, and dismiss it as some kind of holographic ****.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #50
snakeface
The Woodside Hurricane
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Queens NY
Posts: 3,658
vCash: 443
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

this bull**** resurfaces again?

the photoshopped pictures too...wow.
snakeface is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #51
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacory Harris View Post
LMAO @ Oscar talking bout he wanna be a role model to kids. Numerous paternity suits, raping underage chicks in Mexico, drag queen pics, getting embarrassed and outclassed by Money in what became the highest grossing PPV of all time. What a role model.
You're an idiot. PBF was losing up until the 8-9th round and even Stewart said he was going to lose until Oscar gassed out and gave the fight away. Nice OUTCLASSING. PBF couldn't even dominate an Oscar 5 years past his prime
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #52
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
You could see DLH in front of you being impaled by 6 foot long **** that pops out his eye*****, and dismiss it as some kind of holographic ****.
Wow, and you're calling him gay? You have **** on the brain
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #53
ErnestShavers
Ghatanothoa
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: zooly land, earth, milky way, sector r-1
Posts: 56
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
You could see DLH in front of you being impaled by 6 foot long **** that pops out his eye*****, and dismiss it as some kind of holographic ****.
ErnestShavers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #54
Jacory Harris
I'm a gorilla I'm a dawg!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,493
vCash: 500
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
You're an idiot. PBF was losing up until the 8-9th round and even Stewart said he was going to lose until Oscar gassed out and gave the fight away. Nice OUTCLASSING. PBF couldn't even dominate an Oscar 5 years past his prime



Please tell me you are joking. You must've been that paid off, blind judge that was scoring the fight. And besides being an Uncle Tom, who the **** cares what Stewart has to say? He dislikes Money and will say anything to try to hate on him. Stewart is the same nigg_a that 30 seconds into a fight will make the same ole statement, "This fight is going exactly the way I pictured it." <<WTF?
Jacory Harris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #55
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 733
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
Wow, and you're calling him gay? You have **** on the brain
I was just stating the obvious.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #56
ErnestShavers
Ghatanothoa
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: zooly land, earth, milky way, sector r-1
Posts: 56
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
I was just stating the obvious.
And giving me a massive erection in the process.
ErnestShavers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #57
Boggle
∆≈Ω≈∆
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32
vCash: 75
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
I think it's pretty clear no man in his position would allow himself to be photographed in that state, which is a no brainer to me. Forget that they were proven by experts to be fake.
"Experts"?

I have a film recommendation for you. F for Fake by Orson Welles.

In one part of the film, he profiles the greatest art forger of our time. His name was Elmyr de Hory. The man sold his own forgeries of Picasso, Cezanne, Matisse, et al, to galleries all over the world. The so-called "experts" who bought them did not scrutinize their validity because they could profit off of them.

The moral of the story is that "experts" can be bought.

I'm just calling it as I see it, I have nothing to gain here. I'm truly sorry if my opinion upsets you. I can only suggest that you don't hold it against Oscar. He's just a human being, like anybody else, and he's not really doing anything wrong.
Boggle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #58
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 733
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggle View Post
I'm just calling it as I see it, I have nothing to gain here. I'm truly sorry if my opinion upsets you. I can only suggest that you don't hold it against Oscar. He's just a human being, like anybody else, and he's not really doing anything wrong.
Exactly, Flex, just as Boggle says, accept it and move on. Lots of gay people have made the world a better place too, DaVinci, Greek philosophers, etc. Emile Griffith is gay too, and he was a great fighter.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:29 PM   #59
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,274
vCash: 115
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
He's my favorite fighter. He's a great role model, intelligent and can KO the best fighters in the world in his prime. What's not to like?
quitting seems to be easy for him. He quit working with the jab, he could've beaten Mayweather.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxHgOARHhM[/ame]
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #60
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hahahahaha Oscar de la **** at his best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacory Harris View Post
Please tell me you are joking. You must've been that paid off, blind judge that was scoring the fight. And besides being an Uncle Tom, who the **** cares what Stewart has to say? He dislikes Money and will say anything to try to hate on him. Stewart is the same nigg_a that 30 seconds into a fight will make the same ole statement, "This fight is going exactly the way I pictured it." <<WTF?
haha all the judges had it that way too Actually Stewart was the one defending PBF until he finally had to admit that he wasn't doing anything to Oscar and was losing the fight.
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015