boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #61
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,354
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
haha...love it

Mate its the WBA "3 step world title" plan

Fight at 154 get ranked
Fight an eliminator for the interim title
Fight the interim title holder

There you go....Choc is number 1 by March
What about the 2 step plan Ash.
Fight and beat Golovkin in your own backyard. [ Mandy said it didn't measure up in a business sense ]
Then fight Sturm with a chance of becoming the undisputed WBA Middleweight Super champion.

What a pathetic bunch of carpetbagging snake oil salesmen " Circus Mundine ' really is.
Not one ounce of credibility. The cash cow is fast drying up.

[ of course Mandy's chances of beating Golovkin were zero. he knew it and he dogged it ]
\
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #62
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

look at ash digging a deeper hole for himself every post - note his emphasis on it all being about a WORLD TITLE now.

He had a legit WORLD TITLE (albeit inherited) at 168 but VACATED IT to avoid facing Kessler again.

He had a semi-legit WORLD TITLE at 160 but VACATED IT when he was ordered to rematch Geale by the IBO.

His first fight at 154 was suposed to be for the IBO WORLD TITLE against Medley - note how ash's angle is "Would you put Mundine in against a dangerous fighter in his first fight at 154 unless a WORLD TITLE was on the line?"

He can't admit Medley wasn't a dangerous fighter, so the fact there was a WORLD TITLE on the line (until Team Mudine spat the dummy and changed it to MW) makes it okay.

He had the opportunity to fight for a legit interim MW WORLD TITLE against Golovkin but never even entered a purse bid and all we got was tumbleweeds and crickets chirping when Golovkin said he'd happily come to Australia to fight.

He ended up targetting the 103rd ranked MW in the world for his next fight, who then pulled out, and is now scheduled to fight the 88th ranked MW in the world, who is a career WW. ash says it's okay because you would NEVER put a fighter in against a dangerous fighter in his first fight at a new lower weight unless there is a WORLD TITLE on the line

Hey ash, given Mundine's history of VACATING WORLD TITLES to avoid opponents and the fact that the fight vs Medley for the IBO JMW WORLD TITLE was so easy for Mundine to change to a MW trinket fight, what makes you think anyone believes that Mundine gives a **** about WORLD TITLES?

You're a ****ing loser mate
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #63
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
look at ash digging a deeper hole for himself every post - note his emphasis on it all being about a WORLD TITLE now.

He had a legit WORLD TITLE (albeit inherited) at 168 but VACATED IT to avoid facing Kessler again.

He had a semi-legit WORLD TITLE at 160 but VACATED IT when he was ordered to rematch Geale by the IBO.

His first fight at 154 was suposed to be for the IBO WORLD TITLE against Medley - note how ash's angle is "Would you put Mundine in against a dangerous fighter in his first fight at 154 unless a WORLD TITLE was on the line?"

He can't admit Medley wasn't a dangerous fighter, so the fact there was a WORLD TITLE on the line (until Team Mudine spat the dummy and changed it to MW) makes it okay.

He had the opportunity to fight for a legit interim MW WORLD TITLE against Golovkin but never even entered a purse bid and all we got was tumbleweeds and crickets chirping when Golovkin said he'd happily come to Australia to fight.

He ended up targetting the 103rd ranked MW in the world for his next fight, who then pulled out, and is now scheduled to fight the 88th ranked MW in the world, who is a career WW. ash says it's okay because you would NEVER put a fighter in against a dangerous fighter in his first fight at a new lower weight unless there is a WORLD TITLE on the line

Hey ash, given Mundine's history of VACATING WORLD TITLES to avoid opponents and the fact that the fight vs Medley for the IBO JMW WORLD TITLE was so easy for Mundine to change to a MW trinket fight, what makes you think anyone believes that Mundine gives a **** about WORLD TITLES?

You're a ****ing loser mate
Why would you waste your time typing all this hate about Mundine.

I will look forward to the avatar bet with you over chocs weight
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #64
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Why would you waste your time typing all this hate about Mundine.

I will look forward to the avatar bet with you over chocs weight

ash just **** off out of the forum your bull**** is getting really annoying now
jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #65
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
ash just **** off out of the forum your bull**** is getting really annoying now
If we didn't have Ash here to spar with JB1 it'd be pretty darn quiet at ESB.

...but that's certainly no reason to be overly nice to him either!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #66
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
ash just **** off out of the forum your bull**** is getting really annoying now
Dont read mundine threads if you dont want to hear it
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #67
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

MY ADVICE TO Carlos Adan Jerez.........MAKE THE FIGHT GO THE DISTANCE. OPEN UP ON MUNDINE LATE. hes now a concentration camp stick figure. make him work, stay out of trouble, survive, and take the **** out at the end...!!!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #68
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Why would you waste your time typing all this hate about Mundine.

I will look forward to the avatar bet with you over chocs weight
you see hate in his post....
people with a fully functional brain see undisputable, objective factual writing....but why let the facts stand in the way of your dream hey ash
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #69
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Dont read mundine threads if you dont want to hear it

I dont mind mundine threads but ur just a ****ed in the head spastic and your getting worse and worse you all of what u say is bull**** and you must just enjoy ****ing people off here we want to talk serious boxing not hear some ****witt try to talk mundine up despite the factual evidence clearly showing you are wrong each and every time.



****
jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #70
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
MY ADVICE TO Carlos Adan Jerez.........MAKE THE FIGHT GO THE DISTANCE. OPEN UP ON MUNDINE LATE. hes now a concentration camp stick figure. make him work, stay out of trouble, survive, and take the **** out at the end...!!!!
you punch as hard as ottke carlos.....just get him tired....
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #71
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Why would you waste your time typing all this hate about Mundine.

I will look forward to the avatar bet with you over chocs weight
It's not hate, facts are facts.

By your logic, anyone who can recount the facts of any event in world history must be a hater of said event - more ash/flash/gash logic

**** off you weak sister

Re: the bet. Listen mate, your credibility is at an alltime low on here right now, and you're doing nothing to change that. Considering you don't have the sack to bet on Mundine's weight right now, but only 3 days out from the fight, shows your lack of a backbone. Why would anyone with even a shred of self respect agree to the terms of a wager with a lying, cheating, weaselly, wormy scumbag like you?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #72
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,235
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
I dont mind mundine threads but ur just a ****ed in the head spastic and your getting worse and worse you all of what u say is bull**** and you must just enjoy ****ing people off here we want to talk serious boxing not hear some ****witt try to talk mundine up despite the factual evidence clearly showing you are wrong each and every time.



****


You're on the right track jb, ash is just an attention *****, much like that other pommy nuthugging spastic who posts here
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #73
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

I have been on here for over 5 years and keep my posts to a minimum but this ashley guy is just such a tool i cant help but comment
jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #74
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - BoxRec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
You know the game mate....he will make weight but nobody will know how much he has in the tank until he goes 12 rounds.

I guess you would put him in with a dangerous fighter first shot without a title on the line?

Dont answer that...if he was your fighter no way you would go a hard fight first up
No.

Here's the deal. Going 12 rds with a bum welterweight from Argentina wont reveal anything that any sane person doesn't already know - that Mundine will have the strength and killer instinct of a lady bug at 154.

I know that now. The proof is at 160, let alone 154 at 35 years of age.

He makes 154 and goes 12 rds with this joker. So???? And????

This sheila wants to experiment with weights at 35 years of age against a taxi driver from god knows where and expects people to shell out $50 to watch it?


perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #75
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 797
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Carlos Adan Jerez - looks like a stinker!

[quote=ashley;7040271]Why would you waste your time typing all this hate about Mundine.


You really are a boring, moronic ****wit Ash!

What you are reading on these boards is not hate but frustration.

Even Mundine's most ardent critics would agree that he is a supremely talented athlete cannot be denied. He was an electrifying rugby league player and a boxer who has demonstrated great potential. Unfortunately that great potential willl never be fully realised because he has preferred to cynically take the path of least resistance.

If Mundine legitimately wanted to become a "great" he would he would have hitched his shingle in the States and worked his way onto the networks a'la Fenech, Kostya, Vic, Briggsy, Katz, Lenny Zap etc and the opportunity to test himself against the best would have eventuated. Instead, the douche has chosen to chase meaningless belts and take the easy money against a conga line of dead ****s whilst dopey ****s like yourself continue to line his pockets by forking over your doll payments.
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015