Old 01-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #781
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Audley Harrison "A Nation living in Fear of Destiny"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra View Post
FFS get a grip. Audley had his chance and he blew it big time. Game over man, game over.
I've got a grip.

Audley Harrison made a statement today. I posted that statement and here it is again below.............and i've said nothing esle on top of that.

I've not bigged it up, or started to mouthing off.

Because it is, what it is...........A statement.

Audley Harrison's statement from today.

"Boxing is like the game snakes and ladders. I go all the way to the bottom when I fall. New year, new focus. I climing back up the hill as of today! It won't be easy, (if it was, I WOULDN'T be doing it), but I'm going to dust myself of and get into the saddle and ride back into the arena and stand before the people. I ...will take the abuse and finsh my boxing journey on my terms. Here we go!"

Audley Harrison.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #782
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
"Boxing is like the game snakes and ladders. I go all the way to the bottom when I fall. New year, new focus. I climing back up the hill as of today! It won't be easy, (if it was, I WOULDN'T be doing it), but I'm going to dust myself of and get into the saddle and ride back into the arena and stand before the people. I ...will take the abuse and finsh my boxing journey on my terms. Here we go!"

Audley Harrison.

Thats f*cking class
TheUzi is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #783
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalletInspector View Post
Looking forward to next week's violent fight between Bradley and Alexander, PK?
Yeh i'm looking forward to it.

I think the fight will be more like.

Nigel Benn vs Chris Eubank I.

Marvin Hagler vs Thomas Hearns "War" is overrated in my opinion.

The fight is done, after the first round. And so was Thomas Hearns..!!!!

With the clash of personalitys and the time of this fight, Bradley vs Alexander is going to be a very violent affair. I trust Bradley's honesty, and thats why i know he's going to bring it.

Timothy Bradley vs Devon Alexander "Violence"
Old 01-23-2011, 01:46 AM   #784
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Haye vs. Harrision II. Will is sell tickets?
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 03:15 AM   #785
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Haye vs. Harrision II. Will is sell tickets?
**** off, you daft cunt.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #786
clyde
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1001

If Audley wants to carry on, he's got every right to do so. He's gonna get one hell of an amount of abuse but if he can take it, good on him.

Whoever and wherever he fights next, I'll be watching.....and I bet all of you lot will be too.
clyde is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #787
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

Quote:
Audley Harrison made a statement today.

"I posted it, and said nothing else........and i didn't intend on saying anything else."

You was the one who started, getting all hostile towards me and calling me out. If you have personal issues with me, then that's you're problem. Because i don't have personal issue's with anybody, you are all just usernames to me.

You started posting daft here first........not me.

You wanted to try and start something, and you got something back.

The bottom line is, I'm going nowhere. Primadonna Kool, Alias, troll, whatever the **** you want to call me.......I'm going nowhere. When the big boxing topics come around, I'm right there in the thick of it

I look forward to the rest of 2011.

Audley Harrison's statement from today.

Audley Harrison.
PK, do you chop doors down with a ax,stick your head in the hole and shout "heres jonny". cos you one crazy mudder ****er mate.

i envisage you sat by your computer,in Y fronts,eyes unblinking,just staring,a can of redbull in your hand and your **** in the other pulling as hard as you can to pics of A force " i wanna **** you i wanna **** you hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah,i wanna **** you"

pls for the love of Jesus Christ our lord,give it a rest
widdy is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 04:31 AM   #788
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
If Audley wants to carry on, he's got every right to do so. He's gonna get one hell of an amount of abuse but if he can take it, good on him.

Whoever and wherever he fights next, I'll be watching.....and I bet all of you lot will be too.
nope
widdy is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #789
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

"snakes & ladders". Brilliant.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #790
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
PK, do you chop doors down with a ax,stick your head in the hole and shout "heres jonny". cos you one crazy mudder ****er mate.

i envisage you sat by your computer,in Y fronts,eyes unblinking,just staring,a can of redbull in your hand and your **** in the other pulling as hard as you can to pics of A force " i wanna **** you i wanna **** you hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah,i wanna **** you"

pls for the love of Jesus Christ our lord,give it a rest
If you don't like it, leave the thread then.......its that simple.

This is a boxing website, and we talk about boxers here.

Audley Harrison made a statement yesterday, so i posted it.

Nothing more, or nothing less. I said nothing ontop of that, but like clock work orange a massive reaction sparked.

Its not me you need to be telling to give it a rest.

Its Audley Harrison.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #791
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

What I am disppointed with in Audely Harrison - is he failed to give it go a go against that fraud Haye.

Haye only made the Harrison fight to defraud the British Public out of what he believed was easy money.

Haye only took the Enzo Maccarinelli fight - for what he believed was easy money.

Fortunetely for Haye - he was right about both fights - easy fights / easy money.

Audely said he was trying to drag Haye into the later rounds - but thats a poor excuse.

Cos Audely said he was going to come out and do to Haye what he did to anny Williams - and Haye might not see past 2 rounds.

If Harrison had gone down in 1 or 2 rounds throwing bombs - then least he gave it a go.

But it was a bullshit performance - cos Harrison fought a crap rubbish same old catious game plan.

IF you dont throw back againat the likes of Haye - he will swarm all over you - espcially early on cos he is such a on top front running type of fighter.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #792
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
What I am disppointed with in Audely Harrison - is he failed to give it go a go against that fraud Haye.

Haye only made the Harrison fight to defraud the British Public out of what he believed was easy money.

Haye only took the Enzo Maccarinelli fight - for what he believed was easy money.

Fortunetely for Haye - he was right about both fights - easy fights / easy money.

Audely said he was trying to drag Haye into the later rounds - but thats a poor excuse.

Cos Audely said he was going to come out and do to Haye what he did to anny Williams - and Haye might not see past 2 rounds.

If Harrison had gone down in 1 or 2 rounds throwing bombs - then least he gave it a go.

But it was a bullshit performance - cos Harrison fought a crap rubbish same old catious game plan.

IF you dont throw back againat the likes of Haye - he will swarm all over you - espcially early on cos he is such a on top front running type of fighter.

David Haye is the real deal man, we have to face some cold hard facts here.

Audley Harrison has always been a safety first fighter and slighty cautious. But never before in his boxing career, amateur to pro. Has he been reduced to landing 1 punch in 3 rounds, and throwing 10 punches a round.

Before Audley Harrison, David Haye. In all of his losing fights, he had hurt his opponent badly. Martin Rogan, Michael Sprott, Danny Williams.......he had all of these guys, when he lost to them.

Many people will like to ignore this, but the fact of the matter is. David Haye was the reason, why he only threw 10 punches a round and landed 1 jab.

David Haye totally nullified Audley Harrison technically and gave him doubts mentally. You could see that claustrophobic feeling coming over Audley Harrison.

The reason why i was so impressed with David Haye was because, he totally nullified Audley Harrison in every department. Audley Harrison has lost fights in the past, but it had nothing to do with. Being out skilled, out thought, out speeded, and out boxed. Ether Audley Harrison lacked motivated, ether he got lazy inside of the ring, but in all of his losing efforts in the past. He was the simply the better fighter, that did not bring his A game, in the fights he showed flashes of his ability.......and that these fighters weren't even fit to carry his jock strap technically.

Beleave me when i say this.

David Haye vs Wladimir Kiltschko will look excalty the same as Audley Harrison vs David Haye.

I do think the fight was stopped prematurely, because Audley Harrison took some bombs, and stupidly stood up taking them instead of going down on one knee. Audley Harrison got up, off taking a load of Hayemakers. And i beleave the referee should of gave him the benefit of the doubt, considering its a heavyweight title fight, and not women's boxing.

But the bottom line is, David Haye did a job on Audley Harrison mentally and physically.

"These guys know what David Haye is going to do, but they still can't do anything about it"

He's too fast, both physically and mentally. His senses are to fast aswell, he's like the snooker player Ronnie o O'Sullivan. His 3 shots ahead of the game.............

Audley Harrison underestimated David Haye big time mentally........

David Haye will never lose inside of the boxing ring again, he will never lose a fight. If he was to lose any fight, it was against Audley Harrison for many reason's that i don't want to go into here. People need to understand that the way David Haye prepares to fight.....is on totally different level to any other fighter psychologically and physically. Adam Booth gets inside his fighters heads, like something out of Star Wars attack of the clones, strips them down mentally. No stones is un turned, no situation is over looked, no weakness is ignored, and no strength is enough.

Only one person knows how to beat David Haye on this planet, i used to think there was two, and one of them was Audley Harrison.

The other is Adam Booth.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #793
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
David Haye is the real deal man, we have to face some cold hard facts here.

Audley Harrison has always been a safety first fighter and slighty cautious. But never before in his boxing career, amateur to pro. Has he been reduced to landing 1 punch in 3 rounds, and throwing 10 punches a round.

Before Audley Harrison, David Haye. In all of his losing fights, he had hurt his opponent badly. Martin Rogan, Michael Sprott, Danny Williams.......he had all of these guys, when he lost to them.

Many people will like to ignore this, but the fact of the matter is. David Haye was the reason, why he only threw 10 punches a round and landed 1 jab.

David Haye totally nullified Audley Harrison technically and gave him doubts mentally. You could see that claustrophobic feeling coming over Audley Harrison.

The reason why i was so impressed with David Haye was because, he totally nullified Audley Harrison in every department. Audley Harrison has lost fights in the past, but it had nothing to do with. Being out skilled, out thought, out speeded, and out boxed. Ether Audley Harrison lacked motivated, ether he got lazy inside of the ring, but in all of his losing efforts in the past. He was the simply the better fighter, that did not bring his A game, in the fights he showed flashes of his ability.......and that these fighters weren't even fit to carry his jock strap technically.

Beleave me when i say this.

David Haye vs Wladimir Kiltschko will look excalty the same as Audley Harrison vs David Haye.

I do think the fight was stopped prematurely, because Audley Harrison took some bombs, and stupidly stood up taking them instead of going down on one knee. Audley Harrison got up, off taking a load of Hayemakers. And i beleave the referee should of gave him the benefit of the doubt, considering its a heavyweight title fight, and not women's boxing.

But the bottom line is, David Haye did a job on Audley Harrison mentally and physically.

"These guys know what David Haye is going to do, but they still can't do anything about it"

He's too fast, both physically and mentally. His senses are to fast aswell, he's like the snooker player Ronnie o O'Sullivan. His 3 shots ahead of the game.............

Audley Harrison underestimated David Haye big time mentally........

David Haye will never lose inside of the boxing ring again, he will never lose a fight. If he was to lose any fight, it was against Audley Harrison for many reason's that i don't want to go into here. People need to understand that the way David Haye prepares to fight.....is on totally different level to any other fighter psychologically and physically. Adam Booth gets inside his fighters heads, like something out of Star Wars attack of the clones, strips them down mentally. No stones is un turned, no situation is over looked, no weakness is ignored, and no strength is enough.

Only one person knows how to beat David Haye on this planet, i used to think there was two, and one of them was Audley Harrison.

The other is Adam Booth.
I call Haye a fraud - just because of who he is as a person - and the lies and lies and lies - he has told the media and boxing fans over the last couple of years.

After pulling out of fighting Wlad and Vitali in 2009................

He had no intention of fighting Wladmir or Vitali - or even any hard fights.

The fact that Haye took the Audely fight was proof of the fraud he has become.

He is in this game - for easy fights / easy money - from now until the end.

He does not want to test himself or put himself on the line.

The only way he fights a Kltishcko - is if the big money is enough to tempt him - but at the moment - he is happy making easy money through other means.

I acknowledge he is a talented world class fighter with heavy punch power.

I dont believe he is unbeatable though - not at all - Mormeck hurt him -

And Haye has been very cautious about getting hit - ever since he was dragged into that brutal war with Forgemeni - he never wants to go through that again.

Haye has glaring flaws and weaknesses.

But he wont go near Wlad or Vitali - so we will never see Haye tested at heavyweight to see how good or bad he is.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #794
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

See, I knew the fightback was coming. if any one has any BS to say, my response to you is. Kiss my big black butt, as I don't give a dam

Audley Harrison.

Via Twitter.

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 02-07-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:01 AM   #795
bruthead
REAL TALK
ESB Senior Member

STONEBRIDGE ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND KEPT OPEN

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WAR AUDLEY!
bruthead is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum