Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #961
Peter__1987

vCash:
Default Re: Audley Harrison "A Nation living in Fear of Destiny"

So Harrison won Prize Fighter again lads?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #962
shogunlondon

vCash: 500

Big A force done well !
shogunlondon is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #963
Flexe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

“Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there.”

War A-Force. Hungrier than ever.

A nation living in fear of destiny

Come on A-Force.
Flexe is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #964
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I am concerned about his conditioning, looks to skinny to me.

I think he may be over training, or his diet has be limited.

"Took allot of courage to came back after the Price defeat, its taken allot of courage to sill be fighting at 41! with all the abuse he has received"
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #965
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post

"Took allot of courage to came back after the Price defeat, its taken allot of courage to sill be fighting at 41! with all the abuse he has received"
Nah PK, he looked spritely in there.
41, unbelievable achievement
TheUzi is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #966
bratwurzt
Whore
ESB Addict

He said you finally saw what he could do at 100%, then went on about a having a cracked rib.
bratwurzt is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:05 AM   #967
12downfor10
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 206

Quote:

I half thought that but he looked quite sharp and Haye said he near his best, so maybe being light suits him.
12downfor10 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 06:32 AM   #968
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:

He was in good shape PK and I thought he boxed better because of it.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #969
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12downfor10 View Post
I half thought that but he looked quite sharp and Haye said he near his best, so maybe being light suits him.
Yes i suppose David Haye knows Audley Harrison best.

I would be interested to know what his weight was in the 2000 Olympics, i always remember Audley Harrison in the 1998 Commonwealth Games and he was abit tubby..? I literally have not watch those commonwealth games since 1998, i had the athletics and boxing in VHS...

Old school baby.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #970
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Funny thing is allot of David Price fans today and also David Price himself has mentioned Audley Harrison as inspiration and guidance to comeback from this setback. When i made this thread, people think it was just a predication when it was not! It was "ME" unearthing a attitude society has against people who don't give up on their goals and ambitions.

People are in fear of destiny, your destiny because they have given up on theirs!

"There's nothing wrong with you, never apologise for falling, just get back up and keep moving, just keep going! Just keep moving! And you will attract the right kind of people into your life, and leave the critics behind! Have faith in yourself, because their will be times when you are the only person you have! But never give up!"

This happens everyday, and it will continue to happen because most people walk down roads! Roads that have been built by the majority! For the conformers, yes they might have consistent and steady lives, yes they might not be viewed as being deluded! But off in the distance! There's individuals walking! some of them might be crazy, deluded, and basing their journey on nothing but blind faith.

Not all of these people on that road are critics, not all of these people given up on their goals for the wrong reasons, situations and responsibilities get thrust upon people in life.

Individuals walk down their own path! And the majority don't like what is different. Its more to do with bitterness, hate and fear.....

I am 26 years old, 27 years old this year! And i still believe that i can achieve my goals.

Most people i know have started to settle down, let go of their ambitions. All the girls from my generation most of them are fat and have settled down into that average lifestyle, there's old friends of mine in 9-5 jobs just living for the weekend! Just working during the week, to go out on the weekends and that's it.

And then there's me! Still slaying the Dragon! Still rectifying mistakes from the past, still talking of a comeback, still talking big! Never giving up.

BORKED

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 02-24-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #971
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Well done Audley! It was nice to see him have another good night,I cant understand why a lot of people still have not warmed to him. One thing is for sure nobody can question the courage of Audley Harrison,it took some bottle getting back in there after the Price defeat.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #972
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

I heard Auldley Harrison has been offered to fight Dontay Wilder.

Audley Harrison needs to take calculated moves, and make the right fights. Fair play to his faith, and never give up attitude which inspires me. But seriously..? he needs to build on his last performance, he needs confidence, and the only way you get confidence is more wins. He needs one more fight maybe two before he jumps in with a BIG GUN. He needs to go into fights knowing by calculations from training and performances that he can do his bests, against Price and Haye i honestly think..? He was just hoping, things would of unrivalled in his favour.

All the greatest performers in sports, are very very calculated individuals. If they are not totally sure about something..? like in a game of poker they DON'T show their full hand.

Audley Harrison time and time again, show's his full hand, and HOPES! HOPES its good enough.

Take a step back for once, and carry on training, carrying on enjoying the process of training and work on little things technically. Fight against some decent opponents, and gain confident and momentum.

Otherwise i think he would freeze up against Wilder.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #973
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

I am very critical of Audley Harrison's training, he has been banging in about sweat suits etc...

I don't like him below 240 + pounds, and i honestly think its completely retarded.

Why on earth is a heavyweight using sweat suits..? They are detrimental to health.

I disagree with his fight against Wilder, i will be supporting him.? But the odds are he will freeze and get knocked out. He could of built of his prize fighter win, kept on training, kept on working on things in the gym, and notched up his competition next time out! That is the calculated and logical way to go about things. The best way to go into a fight is by being calculating in preparation, and knowing that you can win and deliver a game plan from the things you do in training and fights.

Audley Harrison has gone into this fight off Hope..? He should of gradually built up to a bigger fighter.

I am disappointed by his move.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 04-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #974
LovePisBack
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
I am very critical of Audley Harrison's training, he has been banging in about sweat suits etc...

I don't like him below 240 + pounds, and i honestly think its completely retarded.

Why on earth is a heavyweight using sweat suits..? They are detrimental to health.

I disagree with his fight against Wilder, i will be supporting him.? But the odds are he will freeze and get knocked out. He could of built of his prize fighter win, kept on training, kept on working on things in the gym, and notched up his competition next time out! That is the calculated and logical way to go about things. The best way to go into a fight is by being calculating in preparation, and knowing that you can win and deliver a game plan from the things you do in training and fights.

Audley Harrison has gone into this fight off Hope..? He should of gradually built up to a bigger fighter.

I am disappointed by his move.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
He's 41 years old though, in all likelyhood he is already past his physical prime. He doesn't have time to take a couple of tune up fights, it's now or never for Audley.

I think this is a great fight for him, Wilder is beatable and a win puts Audley in the world title mix.

Him using a sweatsuit does sound odd, how do you know he's been doing that?
LovePisBack is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #975
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePisBack View Post
He's 41 years old though, in all likelyhood he is already past his physical prime. He doesn't have time to take a couple of tune up fights, it's now or never for Audley.

I think this is a great fight for him, Wilder is beatable and a win puts Audley in the world title mix.

Him using a sweatsuit does sound odd, how do you know he's been doing that?
He's been banging on about it, and endorsed them on Twitter!

So he does not have time to fight 1-2 more times..? just because he is 41..? Your body does not dramatically suddenly degenerate over night if you are feeding it correctly but then again..? I doubt Audley Harrison is! He seems obsessed with weight loss! I think his new approach is retarded and will back fire! He's not even a super heavyweight anymore, due to his training methods which are completely unhealthy.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum