Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Bit of interesting news

Jeff Fenech was spotted working closely with Billy Dib and Garth Wood recently.

While Billy H is in Perth helping Paul Briggs Jeff is helping out with the boys.

Looks like Jeff will be continuing work with the boys under main man Billy H.
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

WHAT HAPPENED TO "I WAS WRONG????"


Nah,,,, onya
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:55 AM   #3
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
WHAT HAPPENED TO "I WAS WRONG????"


Nah,,,, onya
Oh shit...I forgot

To tell the truth I thought industry insiders like Marcus and Irnbruman would have posted this news days ago but I guess they are off their game
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #4
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

On the topic of news:

It's good to see that rumours of Sallywinder's death were greatly exaggerated.

We just didn't know what we had until we almost lost it Sally.....welcome back!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Jeff Fenech was spotted working closely with Billy Dib and Garth Wood recently.

While Billy H is in Perth helping Paul Briggs Jeff is helping out with the boys.

Looks like Jeff will be continuing work with the boys under main man Billy H.
Poor Nat Wood and jamie Bogovic will feel left out i am sure
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #6
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

you said news from the mundine camp....dont worry ill be pulling you up on it when it happens ash.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Poor Nat Wood and jamie Bogovic will feel left out i am sure
My bad...forgot to mention them as well
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,281
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
On the topic of news:

It's good to see that rumours of Sallywinder's death were greatly exaggerated.

We just didn't know what we had until we almost lost it Sally.....welcome back!

When Pauline Hanson suspected the paranoids were after her she had a snuff tape made telling of her fears and suspicions which was to be revealed in the event of her death.

Maybe Sally could do something similar.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #9
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,991
vCash: 210
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast hands View Post
When Pauline Hanson suspected the paranoids were after her she had a snuff tape made telling of her fears and suspicions which was to be revealed in the event of her death.

Maybe Sally could do something similar.

Rise Above is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Bit of interesting news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
WHAT HAPPENED TO "I WAS WRONG????"
It's the excited 14yo girl coming out in him again.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013