Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2010, 05:21 AM   #76
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Is "red headed cunt" racist? Serious question.
No. Why would it be? Race isnt mentioned
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #77
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
would you say "lazy petrol sniffing abbo" is just a descriptive term

wake up mate, or are you really that dumb?
It really depends what context it's in and who it's coming from.
I've been called a square headed **** knuckle, little Hitler, Nazi cunt, you name it. But depending on who it's coming from, I either laugh at it or just ignore it. I'm never offended by it.

The term 'lazy petrol sniffing abbo' IS a racist term, however depending on who it's coming from, may mean no harm at all, and the person slanging it may be anything but racist.

To me, verbal racism is no worse than normal foul language, eg, ****, cunt, ****head, etc.....

That's my take on it anyway.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #78
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
No. Why would it be? Race isnt mentioned
"Black" isn't a race that I've heard of.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:23 AM   #79
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
......only if you're Chinese.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #80
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charlie (The mouthguard spitter) Zelanoff
Posts: 1,554
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
would you say "lazy petrol sniffing abbo" is just a descriptive term

wake up mate, or are you really that dumb?
So..... Tell me Marcus.... "What do you call an unwashed aboriginal male.... drunk off his face at 6.30 in the morning who squats and drops a ****ing great turd at the base of an ATM that you are about to use in a Darwin Shopping centre"?

TBH...... Can't remember what I called him...... But I did kick the filthy CUNT fair in the face and then found myself another ATM

Did I kick the ****er because he was black?..... or did I kick him coz he was a filthy degenerate cunt and deserved it?
oztriker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:34 AM   #81
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

........just because he made a deposit before you. Harsh mate.
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:40 AM   #82
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post

Yeh, there's some bad shit out there....
How'd you cope with that?
I didn't go out,

well not without my HK.
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:40 AM   #83
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
........just because he made a deposit before you. Harsh mate.
You're on a roll tonight!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #84
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
........just because he made a deposit before you. Harsh mate.
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:48 AM   #85
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

If you call a NRL player of aboriginal decent "black" , would he assume you are talking about the colour of his skin or the colour of his boots?



Im missing your point Oz. If you did call him a "dirty black cunt" id call it racist.... would you? .

if a white person did the same i guarantee you wouldnt call him a "filthy white cunt".... would you?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:51 AM   #86
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

what about wog, is wog racist - as in wogboys kings of mykonos?
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:00 AM   #87
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Im missing your point Oz. If you did call him a "dirty black cunt" id call it racist.... would you? .

if a white person did the same i guarantee you wouldnt call him a "filthy white cunt".... would you?
But isn't that really just more ammo, slipping in the 'black'.
It doesn't mean he is racist, just because he has used a racist term.
To complete the sentence he might have said 'filthy ****en cunt', which can be taken as just as offensive IMO.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:08 AM   #88
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
But isn't that really just more ammo, slipping in the 'black'.
It doesn't mean he is racist, just because he has used a racist term.
To complete the sentence he might have said 'filthy ****en cunt', which can be taken as just as offensive IMO.

Well Johns should just say.. "hey im not racist, i was just using a little more ammo"


I think we could split hairs on this subject forever and a day. Im not saying im right but iv made my thoughts clear about the subject of racism.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:10 AM   #89
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post
So..... Tell me Marcus.... "What do you call an unwashed aboriginal male.... drunk off his face at 6.30 in the morning who squats and drops a ****ing great turd at the base of an ATM that you are about to use in a Darwin Shopping centre"?

TBH...... Can't remember what I called him...... But I did kick the filthy CUNT fair in the face and then found myself another ATM

Did I kick the ****er because he was black?..... or did I kick him coz he was a filthy degenerate cunt and deserved it?

The second one
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:19 AM   #90
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: mundines mouth enters storm in teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well Johns should just say.. "hey im not racist, i was just using a little more ammo"


I think we could split hairs on this subject forever and a day. Im not saying im right but iv made my thoughts clear about the subject of racism.

For sure, it's a subject with views at each extreme, and that's what makes it hard to even discuss.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013