boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Did Pac Duck Sugar Shane?
Yes, he ducked Shane 93 56.36%
No, he didn't 72 43.64%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,112
vCash: 1000
Default Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Great question. Saw it being mentioned by another poster, a minute ago. Roach said no to Mosley at Wildcard Gym. So, ESB, did Pac duck the Sugar, yes, or, no?
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,901
vCash: 133
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Sort of.

Not like he's been facing stiffs. Fighting Cotto and Clottey isn't ducking anyone.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,261
vCash: 75
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

yes- because they could have unfied the wbo and wba

i saw that sme interview and sugar shane said he would come down to 142

roach said no

sugar said you fought oscar at 147

roach says- but your not oscar

lmao
spud1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
SHERPAKOVSKI
Fastest Legs on ESB
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ground and Pounding EUGENE WLADIMIRSKY
Posts: 784
vCash: 75
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?


FLOYD fought loser of COTTO MOSLEY fight and PACQUIAO fought winner
SHERPAKOVSKI is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

mosley is offering a fight at 140. joyboys are accusing pac of ducking a 140 version of mosley by fighting cotto at 145. so you could say pac ducked mosley at light-welter to fight cotto at welter.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
blur
WLADGLASSJAW
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: between your girlfriends legs
Posts: 3,249
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

roach ducked mosley not pacman.

pac isnt tested at welterweight why would roach wanna put his fighter at risk and get murdered?

roach will never duck mosley this time though and its gonna be a beatdown!
blur is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
eliqueiros
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,183
vCash: 289
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

I don't think he did because at the time to make the fight negotiations were on for Mayweather Pac. When Roach said Mayweather is the easist fight for them I believe the Pac camp actually believes that. Why fight Mosley when they can get a bigger money fight vs Mayweather that will be biggest ever.
eliqueiros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,749
vCash: 634
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERPAKOVSKI View Post

FLOYD fought loser of COTTO MOSLEY fight and PACQUIAO fought winner
Exactly, Mayweather lost to ODLH, an look what Pac did to him, Hatton nearly beat Mayweather, look what Pac did to him, so imagine what Pac would do to old man Mosley or Mayweather.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,089
vCash: 117
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
mosley is offering a fight at 140. joyboys are accusing pac of ducking a 140 version of mosley by fighting cotto at 145. so you could say pac ducked mosley at light-welter to fight cotto at welter.
As I said in the other thread.

Actually Mosley just wanted to fight him, it was Roach who wanted to know if Mosley could get down to 142 which he said he couldn't so Roach rejected the fight saying he had no interest in fighting for Shane's title only to go off and arrange a fight with Cotto instead.

Mosley then said he would fight him at 140 because he was desperate for tor the fight but it was too late by then as Roach had his eye on another paper title at 147, a weight group that he said he had no interest in putting Pacquiao in when Mosley offered it after the Hatton fight.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
blur
WLADGLASSJAW
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: between your girlfriends legs
Posts: 3,249
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toontoon View Post
As I said in the other thread.

Actually Mosley just wanted to fight him, it was Roach who wanted to know if Mosley could get down to 142 which he said he couldn't so Roach rejected the fight saying he had no interest in fighting for Shane's title only to go off and arrange a fight with Cotto instead.

Mosley then said he would fight him at 140 because he was desperate for tor the fight but it was too late by then as Roach had his eye on another paper title at 147, a weight group that he said he had no interest in putting Pacquiao in when Mosley offered it after the Hatton fight.
and i said in the other thread too that..... ( u know what it is )
blur is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #11
CYoungblood95
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,491
vCash: 500
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

yes he ducked shane...shane was the #1 ww at the time and tried everything within his will to get Pac to fight him and Roach did not want the fight to happen..no justifications for it, he ducked the #1ww at the time...but he fought other top tier welters so he is forgiven a bit.
CYoungblood95 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,089
vCash: 117
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliqueiros View Post
I don't think he did because at the time to make the fight negotiations were on for Mayweather Pac. When Roach said Mayweather is the easist fight for them I believe the Pac camp actually believes that. Why fight Mosley when they can get a bigger money fight vs Mayweather that will be biggest ever.
It was before then, Mosley was chasing him when they went after Cotto instead.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
motownsiu
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: oakland, ca usa
Posts: 3,505
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

i'm so glad this fight didn't happen. my heart would be torn as to who i'd want to win. my two favorite fighters.
motownsiu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #14
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: just down the street and around the corner.
Posts: 5,887
vCash: 1625
Lightbulb Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
mosley is offering a fight at 140. joyboys are accusing pac of ducking a 140 version of mosley by fighting cotto at 145. so you could say pac ducked mosley at light-welter to fight cotto at welter.
EXACTLY! *****s are really ****ing dumb.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #15
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,089
vCash: 117
Default Re: Did Pacman Duck Shane Mosley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
and i said in the other thread too that..... ( u know what it is )
Yes, you agreed that they ducked Mosley because of his power.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015