Old 06-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #16
noonan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao rejects 60-40 revenue split for Mayweather split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Lets get serious PBF has generated the most PPV buys than Pacman has ever generated. Compare their PPV history. Seewhat Pacman did against ODLH and what PBF did for the ODLH fight. Then throw in PBF's PPV numbers for the fights against Marquez, Mosley, Gatti and Hatton and you see what I mean. 40% of over 2.5-3 Million PPV buys is more than Pacman will ever generate. Therefore he should literally bite off PBF;s hand in gratitude. If he is extra lucky theu\y may increas it to 45% but 50% no way get real Pacman.
Come back when you finish sucking floyds ****
noonan is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 01:36 AM   #17
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonan View Post
Come back when you finish sucking floyds ****
Sorry the facts and figures speak for themselves. The little Filipino better accept before he loses the opportunity to make a bundle against PBF and PBF goes on to fight Sergio Martinez instead to win the Middleweight title at 160 pounds and make more money. Not only is PBF the best fighter in the world he is the number 1 moneymaker that is why he is called Money Mayweather.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #18
s23041983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135 View Post
according to the scene.

Arum is quoted as saying "I can't even say that conversations are going on"

Pacquiao has agreed to be tested up to 14 days before the fight.
so basically floyds saying ''test up until the fight and we can have 50-50. If you dont, then I want 60-40''???

Floyds starting to piss me off now. The businessman is getting in the way of the greatest match-up in decades.
s23041983 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 02:08 AM   #19
s23041983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

I think they should both sign a contract for June 2011 and use the time to build themselves up to 160lbs and then on the night of the fight... JUICE UP TO THE EYEBALLS!!!! Both of them get ultra juiced on Adrenaline and Cocaine and just have a massive 15 rounder!!!! Then everythings fair and equal!!!****IN' RIGHT!!!!
s23041983 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:40 AM   #20
Broxi
Me Whee!
ESB Addict

vCash: 3681

Fair enough I guess, he shouldn't accept 40% to pander to Mayweathers ego. I couldn't give a shit anyway who gets what ... if Mayweather could fight anyone else in the world in his next fight and generate more than a Pac/PBF fight then he deserves 60%, if not he should STFU.

The whole thing is just an embarrassment to the sport.
Broxi is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #21
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s23041983 View Post
so basically floyds saying ''test up until the fight and we can have 50-50. If you dont, then I want 60-40''???

Floyds starting to piss me off now. The businessman is getting in the way of the greatest match-up in decades.
Why is Pacman so reluctant to be tested if he knows he is clean? Where can he not step up to the plate like Mosley did.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #22
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
They should do it the Hop-Jones way: 50-50 going into the fight, and the winner gets 60-40 if they win by K.O (to avoid any contentious decision problems)

That's what I was gonna say.
AlFrancis is online now  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #23
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Why is Pacman so reluctant to be tested if he knows he is clean? Where can he not step up to the plate like Mosley did.
Why don't you just **** off you pathetic nuthugger. I see you jumping on these threads, trying to attention seek and troll everytime one pops up. Why doesn't Floyd just adhere to the rules that are good enough for every other boxer out there? Answer that, you silly cunt, or shut up.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #24
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Lets get serious PBF has generated the most PPV buys than Pacman has ever generated. Compare their PPV history. Seewhat Pacman did against ODLH and what PBF did for the ODLH fight. Then throw in PBF's PPV numbers for the fights against Marquez, Mosley, Gatti and Hatton and you see what I mean. 40% of over 2.5-3 Million PPV buys is more than Pacman will ever generate. Therefore he should literally bite off PBF;s hand in gratitude. If he is extra lucky theu\y may increas it to 45% but 50% no way get real Pacman.
Name a fighter Floyd could fight between 140-160 at a 80-20 split that would earn him more money than a 50-50 split against Pacquiao.

They both need each other.
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #25
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Name a fighter Floyd could fight between 140-160 at a 80-20 split that would earn him more money than a 50-50 split against Pacquiao.

They both need each other.
Don't try and reason with him. He's one of those dick head Floyd zealots who thinks Floyd is getting "dissed" if he doesn't get the bigger split and would rather Floyd fought inferior opposition but take the bigger split. It's just a load of Hip Hop gangsta bullshit that some people seem to think is relevant to boxing.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #26
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
Don't try and reason with him. He's one of those dick head Floyd zealots who thinks Floyd is getting "dissed" if he doesn't get the bigger split and would rather Floyd fought inferior opposition but take the bigger split. It's just a load of Hip Hop gangsta bullshit that some people seem to think is relevant to boxing.
You are the idiot and Zealot because you ill educated and lack manners. If you ever had the guts to repeat such inssults to my face you will as night follows day get what you deserve. I am not into hip hop or a gangster but I certainly no how to deal with scum like you. You can disagree with my views that is fine don't expect or want people to agree with me rather to call it like they see it. PBF generates more money than Pacman like it or not that is an objective truth borne out by the facts. Winning the middleweight title against Sergio Martinez is now inferior to fighting the smaller Pacman. PBF has been consistent from day 1 on this issue of random blood testing while Pacman keeps changing his mind. The most Pacman may get if he is lucky may get 45%.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #27
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You are the idiot and Zealot because you ill educated and lack manners. If you ever had the guts to repeat such inssults to my face you will as night follows day get what you deserve. I am not into hip hop or a gangster but I certainly no how to deal with scum like you. You can disagree with my views that is fine don't expect or want people to agree with me rather to call it like they see it. PBF generates more money than Pacman like it or not that is an objective truth borne out by the facts. Winning the middleweight title against Sergio Martinez is now inferior to fighting the smaller Pacman. PBF has been consistent from day 1 on this issue of random blood testing while Pacman keeps changing his mind. The most Pacman may get if he is lucky may get 45%.
Ill educated? Look at the grammatical errors in your post. The truth is, shills like you have a myopic agenda and are not interested in seeing the best fighting the best. If you think Mayweather v Martinez generates more cash than Mayweather v Pacquiao then you are a deluded moron.

Anyone with any objectivity will recognise that Pacquiao and Mayweather are the two best fighters and the two biggest draws. 50/50 let's get the fight on. Of course knobs like you are too preoccupied with "your boy" getting "dissed" or some shit to worry about what's best for the sport.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #28
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

just a mess.

f*cking 60/40.

sums up mayweather's arrogance don't it.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #29
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broxi View Post
The whole thing is just an embarrassment to the sport.
this whole mess just sums up boxings deep rooted problems.

it got too greedy.

too self centred.

bet Dana White is laughing his nuts off while they take the fanbase that got fed up with boxing.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #30
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman_hatton1 View Post
just a mess.

f*cking 60/40.

sums up mayweather's arrogance don't it.
It's an unverified story, the fight will happen imo. Of course knobs like Olu will only be interested in how many "G's" Floyd makes out of it.
dan-b is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum