Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-20-2010, 03:54 PM   #31
leighton
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 650
Default Re: Pacquiao rejects 60-40 revenue split for Mayweather split

The thing with Pacman is how could he hold onto his power moving up the weights fair enough if you move up 1 weight divison maybe 2 at the most you would say fair enough. Since Pacman fought Marquez he has KO'D Diaz at Lightweight. Moved up another weight to fight ODLH and he retired during that fight. Ko'd Hatton at Light Welterweight then moved up to Welterweight to KO Cotto. Then when the testing **** comes out he didnt look as good in his last fight. I think he was juiced up. When he boxed Cotto. I remember Pacman saying he would be crazy to fight Cotto too big of a step up but when he did he blasted him.
Druged up and his legacy has taken a huge hit over him not being co operative with drug testing. He isnt the only fighter to do this there are others boxing needs to bring in Olympic style testing all over the world to rule out all the cheats.
leighton is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #32
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

He didn't KO Cotto and, while we're getting picky, it wasn't at welterweight.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #33
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
It's an unverified story, the fight will happen imo. Of course knobs like Olu will only be interested in how many "G's" Floyd makes out of it.
Its safe to say that you are the knob. Though you probably have a small inadequate one at that you moron. PBF just defeated Mosley while Pacman fought Clottey and you have the audacity to say PBf is avoiding the best and Pacman is fighting the best. You are a silly loserr who knows nothing about boxing and business thats for sure.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #34
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Its safe to say that you are the knob. Though you probably have a small inadequate one at that you moron. PBF just defeated Mosley while Pacman fought Clottey and you have the audacity to say PBf is avoiding the best and Pacman is fighting the best. You are a silly loserr who knows nothing about boxing and business thats for sure.
Did you not say Clottey would beat Pacquiao?
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #35
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Quote:
PBF just defeated Mosley while Pacman fought Clottey and you have the audacity to say PBf is avoiding the best and Pacman is fighting the best
Olu... seriously. Pac took the first available fight and Clottey hasn't been an easy task for anyone BUT Pac. Anyway. Let's look at the last five fights of each:

Clottey < Mosley
Cotto > Marquez (at welter, not overall, and Pac beat a better Marquez at his natural weight)
Hatton = Hatton (but Pac did a much better job)
Oscar = Oscar (Floyd got a better version of him, but Manny did a better job considering the size difference)
Diaz > Baldomir (but not by much)

But let's look at another fact - Pac was constantly testing himself against naturally bigger opponents (despite that silly catchweight for Pac-Cotto). Floyd, meanwhile was either fighting smaller men, or men at a serious disadvantage physically until Mosley - who was 38, FFS.

Here's a reality check for you. Floyd does NOT deserve a 60-40 split just for being Floyd. He's as reliant on Manny to make serious money as Manny is on him. So 50-50 is fair. Anything less is, to me, just another way out of a fight Floyd just doesn't want for whatever reason.

it's a shame. Floyd got a lot of respect from me for how he handled Mosley. He's losing it with petty bull**** like this. Stop throwing up barriers to making the fight and the fight will happen.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #36
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Did you not say Clottey would beat Pacquiao?
He also picked Cotto to beat Pac (so did I in fairness, but that's out of love for Cotto rather than Olu's irrational hate for Pac). He also made shameful comments that Freddy Roach's brain was rotting so his comments shouldn't be taken seriously.

It must be hard to accept that Ajose's reached his level and isn't the talent he thought he was, but there's no need to take it out on genuinely great fighters like Pac and on great trainers like Roach.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #37
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
I don't pay credence to the opinions of sycophants. Better luck next time you try to insult me. Your butt hurt antics are on here for all to see though.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #38
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton View Post
The thing with Pacman is how could he hold onto his power moving up the weights fair enough if you move up 1 weight divison maybe 2 at the most you would say fair enough. Since Pacman fought Marquez he has KO'D Diaz at Lightweight. Moved up another weight to fight ODLH and he retired during that fight. Ko'd Hatton at Light Welterweight then moved up to Welterweight to KO Cotto. Then when the testing **** comes out he didnt look as good in his last fight. I think he was juiced up. When he boxed Cotto. I remember Pacman saying he would be crazy to fight Cotto too big of a step up but when he did he blasted him.
Druged up and his legacy has taken a huge hit over him not being co operative with drug testing. He isnt the only fighter to do this there are others boxing needs to bring in Olympic style testing all over the world to rule out all the cheats.
Another overnight PED expert.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #39
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Where can I get a 24 hour Bio-Chemistry PHD?
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #40
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
He also picked Cotto to beat Pac (so did I in fairness, but that's out of love for Cotto rather than Olu's irrational hate for Pac). He also made shameful comments that Freddy Roach's brain was rotting so his comments shouldn't be taken seriously.

It must be hard to accept that Ajose's reached his level and isn't the talent he thought he was, but there's no need to take it out on genuinely great fighters like Pac and on great trainers like Roach.
Notice how he also mentioned ***** size earlier. The last refuge of an insecure black man.

Last edited by dan-b; 06-20-2010 at 07:08 PM.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #41
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Where can I get a 24 hour Bio-Chemistry PHD?
Lidl?
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #42
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
Lidl?
Or the GF!!
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #43
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Or the GF!!
A lot of confusion on the board these days, it must be horrible for the guys who are only fans of fighters. They don't know who to trust!
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #44
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I think CHEF is the #1 bastion of all knowledge.

What he says goes
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #45
Top Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is utter ****e Its obvious that Mayweather doesnt want the fight cause half of 100-200 million is plenty ****in cash, getting right on my ****in nerves now.
Top Dog is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum