Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #1
homebrand
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
vCash: 1000
Default is there any good boxing clubs in Melbourne?

I'm thinking about joining a boxing club, does anyone know if there any good ones in Melbourne?
homebrand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 03:33 AM   #2
Dan
BiG DaN
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 165
vCash: 1000
Default Re: is there any good boxing clubs in Melbourne?

which part of melbourne?
eastern suburbs - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:43 AM   #3
homebrand
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
vCash: 1000
Default Re: is there any good boxing clubs in Melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
which part of melbourne?
eastern suburbs - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
do you go there? anywhere in the south, central, south-east is best for me, but i guess I just want a decent club rather than the nearest one to my home . How does it work? I mean, once you've done some training, do they organise fights and the like?
homebrand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:22 AM   #4
Dan
BiG DaN
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 165
vCash: 1000
Default Re: is there any good boxing clubs in Melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrand View Post
do you go there? anywhere in the south, central, south-east is best for me, but i guess I just want a decent club rather than the nearest one to my home . How does it work? I mean, once you've done some training, do they organise fights and the like?
yeh i use to go there but i just train at home these days as i have all the equipment i need

its a good gym, old school style but they are all real friendly. theres circuit classes which most people do and i recommend but u can also train by urself. theres alot of fighters there and a few australian champs but if u have potential and keep going consistently they will notice u for sure. id go check it out if i were you and just talk to murray if your serious about fighting
Dan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:40 AM   #5
homebrand
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
vCash: 1000
Default Re: is there any good boxing clubs in Melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
yeh i use to go there but i just train at home these days as i have all the equipment i need

its a good gym, old school style but they are all real friendly. theres circuit classes which most people do and i recommend but u can also train by urself. theres alot of fighters there and a few australian champs but if u have potential and keep going consistently they will notice u for sure. id go check it out if i were you and just talk to murray if your serious about fighting
thanks for the info.
homebrand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013