Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jones filing lawsuit over Green bout

So whens Ty gonna actually have a real fight instead of typing hi sbullshit for the last 5 years, Ty you are now old and fat and done nothing but touch underage girls , kill yourself
shanemfr is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #17
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

yeah, ive watched the danny roy jones fight so many times, danny just hit him in an extremely vulnerable spot on the head and roy succumbed to it by not having his left hand protecting himself, his fault, and ive seen dannys hand wraps for almost all of his fihts and they havent changed so i think roy and his management are clutching at straws imo
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by birch View Post
Ty,
I couldn't be bothered with anything else re this topic but to call Daniel a 'Dog' is completely out of line. Daniel is a good friend of mine, I don't give a f__k whether you like him or not but don't call him a 'Dog' unless you are prepared to say it to his face!
Birchy
Its a boxing forum Birchy, get some skin thickner, cement pills, harden the fck up and stop sniffing those thiners ... I dont know Danny from a bar of soap but as a boxing fan i despise of him and his circus.

Did you phone Mundine this morning and appoligise for the comments you have made in todays paper about him David? ... no i didnt think so!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #19
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

tc we all know who you are but you don't know many of us. watch your back sunshine, Birchy is out to gte you!

the claims were thrown out by the NSWBC and the IBO so again TC you show your ignorance of anything barely relating to the facts.
shiner is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

No sht sherlock, of course the claims were thrown out by the NSWBC, thats why he has gone the legal route and of course its no suprize it was thrown out given the lack of discipline by such authority to regulate in their own backyard and has been proven many many times with video evidence with not one party involved being suspended, fined or punished in any way shape or form by NSWBC.

The IBO is clearly a joke, how else could a guy who quit boxing due to health problems get a title shot after being retired for 3 yrs and not having one single warmup fight? the writing is on the wall sunshine! There is much more worthy ranked opponents out there but Green pays the bills so he gets to hand pick corpses to make title defences against! LOL

last but least shiner you and ya hommies may go fck yourselfs! lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #21
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Hahahaha, Roy is an old man who got knocked out, bahahaha, that's boxing!!!! He underestimated green, he lost, just get on with your life, you were a great fighter, but it's time to hang them up, not cry about it, typical American sook when something didn't go your way, Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!!!!
raff is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #22
Sprawla
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

i have lost all respect for rjj if he actually takes this to court.

i have already lost respect for him after his little outburst after the green fight, what a sore LOSER.
Sprawla is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
No sht sherlock, of course the claims were thrown out by the NSWBC, thats why he has gone the legal route and of course its no suprize it was thrown out given the lack of discipline by such authority to regulate in their own backyard and has been proven many many times with video evidence with not one party involved being suspended, fined or punished in any way shape or form by NSWBC.

The IBO is clearly a joke, how else could a guy who quit boxing due to health problems get a title shot after being retired for 3 yrs and not having one single warmup fight? the writing is on the wall sunshine! There is much more worthy ranked opponents out there but Green pays the bills so he gets to hand pick corpses to make title defences against! LOL

last but least shiner you and ya hommies may go fck yourselfs! lol
at the risk of being attacked by others your second paragraph is spot on.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #24
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

You were an absolute legend, who would have flogged Green silly in your day, RJJ.

But now you're just another mere mortal like the rest of us - Green just plain caught you cold - accept it and move on with your life FFS.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 06-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #25
birch

Ty,
As I said, I don't care what your personal opinion is of Daniel or the way he does business but to call him a 'Dog' is the biggest insult you say to another man besides calling him a 'kiddie-fiddler'. Call him a w__ker, f-wit, whatever you like but not a 'Dog' unless you are prepared to say it to another man's face!
I understand it's a Boxing Forum & people are entitled to their opinions on the sport & those involved but there are lines that should never be crossed & I believe that what you said crossed that line, same goes for talking about other peoples wives, girlfriends or families!
I'm sorry if I'm not as 'HARD' as you son, must be my age catching up with me? Never tried sniffing thinners, not my go mate, I enjoy my life so don't need anything like that.
As for Choc, he & I have a very good relationship, I have a great deal of respect for him & his family. All that is said in the newspaper is that if he is going to campaign at Lt. Middleweight then why look overseas when we have a top 5 ranked World Class Lt. Middleweight 15mins down the road from him in Ryan Waters. Choc has been World Champion twice at Super Middleweight & once at Middleweight & must be respected for what he has achieved. Lt. Middleweight is 154lb I believe Choc was at his best at 168lb & will struggle to make 154lb as he has never done it before, I train Ryan & it is my job to do my best for him, it's nothing personal it's just the nature of the business which you may learn about if you ever have a fight one day?
I couldn't be bothered having any more debate with you on a public forum, I'm going to enjoy the nice weather today & enjoy spending time with my wife & kids, you have my number, if you wish to speak to me then call me.
Birchy
birch is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 02:32 AM   #26
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

love it TC, keep getting worked up and showing your ignorance of anything even resembling the facts!

keep hitting that gym, it is about the only place anyone will ever see you!
shiner is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 02:46 AM   #27
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by birch View Post
Ty,
As I said, I don't care what your personal opinion is of Daniel or the way he does business but to call him a 'Dog' is the biggest insult you say to another man besides calling him a 'kiddie-fiddler'. Call him a w__ker, f-wit, whatever you like but not a 'Dog' unless you are prepared to say it to another man's face!
I understand it's a Boxing Forum & people are entitled to their opinions on the sport & those involved but there are lines that should never be crossed & I believe that what you said crossed that line, same goes for talking about other peoples wives, girlfriends or families!
I'm sorry if I'm not as 'HARD' as you son, must be my age catching up with me? Never tried sniffing thinners, not my go mate, I enjoy my life so don't need anything like that.
As for Choc, he & I have a very good relationship, I have a great deal of respect for him & his family. All that is said in the newspaper is that if he is going to campaign at Lt. Middleweight then why look overseas when we have a top 5 ranked World Class Lt. Middleweight 15mins down the road from him in Ryan Waters. Choc has been World Champion twice at Super Middleweight & once at Middleweight & must be respected for what he has achieved. Lt. Middleweight is 154lb I believe Choc was at his best at 168lb & will struggle to make 154lb as he has never done it before, I train Ryan & it is my job to do my best for him, it's nothing personal it's just the nature of the business which you may learn about if you ever have a fight one day?
I couldn't be bothered having any more debate with you on a public forum, I'm going to enjoy the nice weather today & enjoy spending time with my wife & kids, you have my number, if you wish to speak to me then call me.
Birchy
WOW, JUST WOW.
What a ridiculous comment.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 02:57 AM   #28
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
WOW, JUST WOW.
What a retarded comment.
It was the World champion twice at S/Middle and once at Middleweight comment that finished me off ....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 02:59 AM   #29
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
It was the World champion twice at S/Middle and once at Middleweight comment that finished me off ....
Got to get you some newspapers
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 03:45 AM   #30
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
My bad, im not a boxing historian please forgive me lol, glad to see we agree on something. NSW boxing are just as bad as QLD if not worse, case in point would be Elomar vs Kickett which im sure you would also agree. No parties involved in this incident got suspended, fined etc.

Central Coast Leagues Club, Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The title of the video says it all! Fckn Discrace! Why didnt any parties involved in this get suspended? All Leb thugs from the Hussein Camp! COWARDS the lot of em! But since Hussein has alot of boxers and pays the NSW boxing board alot of money with shows etc they DO NOTHING because they will not bite the hand that feeds them! Thus the obvise result with NSW boxing not giving a rats azz about their rules and the fact Green broke them, the courts will find diffrently and NSW boxing will have egg on their face as well as being almost bankrupt from being sued by RJJ!

Even the commentators said SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! What was done? sweet fark all because NSW boxing and boxing in general in aussie is a farkn joke!
We have had things like this happen in the UK,i dont know what the board of control did but ive not heard of it going on for a while so it is possible to stop these clowns from carrying on.There was one fight a few years ago I think it was Robert MCcracken,where a full scale riot broke out during the fight,the 2 blokes carried on boxing with chairs and stuff flying about at ring side.It was bad,the type of thing that puts people off the sport.
p.Townend is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum