JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jones filing lawsuit over Green bout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Got to get you some newspapers
Yea ? Best to get me a copy of the edition where its reported that Ryan Waters is in the World Top 5 jr middle rakings whilst your at it mate , i don't know Ryan and wish him well in his career all the same but i have never seen him fight so if you could also post a youtube link of his undetected rise to World top 5 status it would be appreciated mate ...
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 05:28 AM   #32
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Ryan Waters "world class" as stated by Birchy.

****EN LOL.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 08:48 AM   #33
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Everyone better listen to francis, he apparently has so much boxing experience and should be listened to over the likes of someone like birchy.... nows thats a ****en "please"
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #34
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Everyone better listen to francis, he apparently has so much boxing experience and should be listened to over the likes of someone like birchy.... nows thats a ****en "please"
So you agree with Birchy that Ryan Waters is "world class".
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Roy lost fair and square - if there was any doubt about his ability these days, all anyone has to do is watch the his performance in the Calzaghe fight and Hopkins rematch.

Green caught him with a shot that dropped him and he put up no fight after regaining his feet.

End of story, move on.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #36
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Roy lost fair and square - if there was any doubt about his ability these days, all anyone has to do is watch the his performance in the Calzaghe fight and Hopkins rematch.

Green caught him with a shot that dropped him and he put up no fight after regaining his feet.

End of story, move on.
Oh shit

I agree with you
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #37
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

TC
Birchy has been spending a bit of time at chocs gym with sparring so he probably wouldn't need to waste his money on a phone call he could speak with him in person. Also 3 NSW Boxing officials sighted the wraps on the night and said that they were OK. So i would think in a NSW court if three witnesses get up and say i say them and they were OK then they were OK. NSW boxing officials passed them end of story. Now you can argue that the officials were negligent however RJJ's chances I think are minuscule
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #38
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

I think Ryan needs to fight Junior before taking on the world stage
jb1 is offline  Top
Old 06-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #39
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

I think TC needs to fight somebody...anybody!!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #40
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Birchy, i think we use the term DOG in a diffrent way so ill take that back, sorry for calling him a DOG but there is something wrong if he hasnt paid RJJ the agreed money and if found to be true im not sure what other word could be used to explain that?

NSW boxing is incompetent imo and video evidence supports this as well as the lack of disipline, why arent the same people who throw sht jumping up and down about people causing riots in the ring and nothing happens, no one is punished? How does this improve our sport and teach these thugs that this behaviour isnt on?

The legislation clearly points out how much of what type of bandage you can or cant use. Not only was the type of bandage illegal but the amount was also EXCESSIVE and the photos support this claim. Greens hands looked like huge cat paws, ive not seen this type of wrapping done before with the excessive amount of bandages. NSW boxing will not turn on their own! They wont punish Aussie boxers and have hardly done so, all recent events that should have followed suspensions have followed with NOTHING! the board is full of corrupt officals and it gets thrown out time and time again.

Bruafag, ur wish will come true come August Princess!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2010, 01:28 AM   #41
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

You know what TeeHeeFaggit? No one else has jumped on RJJs claims like you have - nothing has been proven yet you are basing your argument on them all being 100% accurate.

Everyone else has the sense to see them for what they are - sour grapes.

You're setting yourself up for a fall (both now and in August) - funny how people like you who always lead with their chins never learn and just continue to get put on their arses

PS - you're a ****ing spastic
Old 06-21-2010, 04:13 AM   #42
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Birchy, i think we use the term DOG in a diffrent way so ill take that back, sorry for calling him a DOG but there is something wrong if he hasnt paid RJJ the agreed money and if found to be true im not sure what other word could be used to explain that?

NSW boxing is incompetent imo and video evidence supports this as well as the lack of disipline, why arent the same people who throw sht jumping up and down about people causing riots in the ring and nothing happens, no one is punished? How does this improve our sport and teach these thugs that this behaviour isnt on?

The legislation clearly points out how much of what type of bandage you can or cant use. Not only was the type of bandage illegal but the amount was also EXCESSIVE and the photos support this claim. Greens hands looked like huge cat paws, ive not seen this type of wrapping done before with the excessive amount of bandages. NSW boxing will not turn on their own! They wont punish Aussie boxers and have hardly done so, all recent events that should have followed suspensions have followed with NOTHING! the board is full of corrupt officals and it gets thrown out time and time again.

Bruafag, ur wish will come true come August Princess!
Green wrapped his hands the exact same way for his fight in the USA against Dominguez and over there nothing was said.

So Please for the sake of Roy (who even your best posters that are American knew Jones lost fair and square.

By the laws of boxing if you turn your head as a way of defense you give up the right to be hit in the back of the head.

Plus on the thousand replays i saw the shot hit Jones in the Ear.

The first shot that hurt Jones Hits the side of his ear hardly the back of the head like Jones fans claim. And the whole Wraps thing is ive seen footage of the tape is the biggest crock of shit.

Green has been tapping his hands like that since the Beyer fights and no one complained or even said a thing.

Jones because some like me knew was old and had a bad chin got caught hear is the shot again.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8GiIED4StU[/ame]
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #43
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

TCBOXA
Just on the performance of some guys out of the ring and what should happen. If 10 or 20 or 100 or your supporters cause a problem why should you be penalised.
What did each boxer or team do that was wrong as opposed to their supporters. Didn't look real close but from memory it was the guys out of the ring that did the wrong thing. having said that maybe in the ring a heap of bad was done. i thought someone was barred for a few months from inside the ring but with time they take out of the ring it didn't make much of a difference
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2010, 04:25 AM   #44
straight left
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I was with Elias Nasser , Vic D and Elias's brother on Friday before Vic went to Fiji. I asked them what they thought about Danny's wraps on that night. Elias and Vic both said the wraps would only come into it if Green was wearing punchers glove like Cleto Reyes. Vic told me its more like a pillow fight wearing Grants, which only makes it more ridiculous that RJJ is whinging like a bitch STILL!
straight left is offline  Top
Old 06-21-2010, 05:09 AM   #45
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
Green wrapped his hands the exact same way for his fight in the USA against Dominguez and over there nothing was said.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Beyer in Germany twice.
Lucas in Canada.
Dominiguez US.

Were the same wraps used in all of these fights.

That's a fair resume for a defence as to whether or not the boxing fraternity world wide would accept a style of wrap.

RJJ....I know your reading this....thanks for the memories and the $75 win.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum