Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-22-2010, 04:28 AM   #46
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: 154 No problems

Josey
I guess at the time Ottke and beyer were looked at and thought to be the weakest div to gain a world title. I think choc would have done that against Sven given 6 or so more fights. I agree though start at 160 would have been the go and 3-4 years of green mundine threads would not have wasted everyones time
cedrichw is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 04:30 AM   #47
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Not sure if i am one that you refer as a Hugger however I have stated that not fighting Govolkin was a shocker and choc should have pursued it. am not buying this fight and will not be seeing it. merely stating that choc is going well with weight and will make 154
No Cedric, not you by any stretch.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #48
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Perfect
I didn't say i didn't know how he would look i said that i wasn't saying he would look strong and i wasn't saying that he would go well. i think he is best at 160 and 154 isn't a good weight for him. To put it straight he will make 154. thats all i am saying nothing more nothing less.
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 04:35 AM   #49
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Perfect
I didn't say i didn't know how he would look i said that i wasn't saying he would look strong and i wasn't saying that he would go well. i think he is best at 160 and 154 isn't a good weight for him. To put it straight he will make 154. thats all i am saying nothing more nothing less.
Yeah. Again sorry for the confusion. There were other people in your thread coming out with shit.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 04:39 AM   #50
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

no dramas duke Mundine and Green certainly brings out some spirited debate dont they.
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 05:20 AM   #51
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I don't understand. Why are some people stating that Mundine is best at 160 when he has looked poor fighting at that weight compared to how he looked at 168. Imo Mundine has looked terrible under 168. He has zero power to the extent that he can't even stop journeymen from lower weight divisions and he looks weak.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 05:26 AM   #52
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I don't understand. Why are some people stating that Mundine is best at 160 when he has looked poor fighting at that weight compared to how he looked at 168. Imo Mundine has looked terrible under 168. He has zero power to the extent that he can't even stop journeymen from lower weight divisions and he looks weak.
Add to that the fact that he's only come in within the MW limit 3 fights (Taylor 12 rds, Geale 12 rds and Medley 12 rds) out of 41 and it does make you wonder why the big wraps are on him at 160
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #53
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Perfect

Well to be honest, you did say a bit more than that. You said he will make 154 easily. And you did post that you don't know how he would look at the weight.

Not to be narky, but it's funny how you can be so sure of his weight but nothing else associated with it. It's obvious you have been told it but have no way of supporting it with your own knowledge or opinion.

If someone from Mundine's camp told me he will make 154 in a breeze, I'd laugh my head off.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #54
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Add to that the fact that he's only come in within the MW limit 3 fights (Taylor 12 rds, Geale 12 rds and Medley 12 rds) out of 41 and it does make you wonder why the big wraps are on him at 160
I ain't talking about him fighting @160lbs in recent times my point was he should have fought there early doors in his career mate .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:22 AM   #55
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Cedric, how are you involved with them?
Sox is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:22 AM   #56
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
I ain't talking about him fighting @160lbs in recent times my point was he should have fought there early doors in his career mate .
Oh yeah, I know that J-dub, I was referring more to the folk who seem to think he's going to set the world on fire at 154 based on how 160 is his natural division when he's done sweet **** all there apart from go the distance with a hasbeen (Taylor), won by SD and run from a rematch against a genuine threat (Geale) and gone the distance with a career JMW (Medley)
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 07:00 AM   #57
nomas
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
I understand your frustration and rage Mr Wales. nobrains lack of boxing knowledge is only rivalled by his inability to put together a gramatically correct sentence and his cluelessness when it comes to coming up with creative abuse. I said it yesterday and I will say it again, he is the dumbest cunt to EVER post on this forum! The sooner this babbling ****ing spastic returns to the abortion bin he crawled out of the better!

Hey sausage what shape or form are you involved in boxing or are just a armchair piece of shit critic,**** off fag..MR WALES you ****ing suck piss-off....
nomas is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 07:07 AM   #58
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Well to be honest, you did say a bit more than that. You said he will make 154 easily. And you did post that you don't know how he would look at the weight.

Not to be narky, but it's funny how you can be so sure of his weight but nothing else associated with it. It's obvious you have been told it but have no way of supporting it with your own knowledge or opinion.

If someone from Mundine's camp told me he will make 154 in a breeze, I'd laugh my head off.

where did i say that. could you quote me I said he would make weight nothing else.
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #59
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
where did i say that. could you quote me I said he would make weight nothing else.
It's the basis of your thread - you are continually reiterating that he will make weight but you have no idea what he will look like.

Here:

All I said was that Choc will make weight. Didn't say how he would look how strong he would be or how he would go. all i said was his weight is going great and he will make 154 without too much trouble
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 07:34 AM   #60
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomas View Post
Hey sausage what shape or form are you involved in boxing or are just a armchair piece of shit critic,**** off fag..MR WALES you ****ing suck piss-off....

MR WALES you ****ing suck piss-off....[/quote]

Off what exactly Mr no brains ? i'm beging to think Mr Hungarian is correct about you being the thickest cunt ever to land on planet ESB ..

Last edited by JOSEY WALES; 06-22-2010 at 05:33 PM.
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum