Old 06-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #61
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700
Default Re: 154 No problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Off what exactly Mr no brains ? i'm beging to think Mr Hungarian is correct about you being the thickest cunt ever to land on planet ESB ..
It's ****ing annoying when noobs with such ignorance find their way onto our honourable forum.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #62
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Sorry ash should have kept quiet until after your bet. I thought you said you were going to do it over the weekend. I will delete my post and no one will be the wiser I will use MEN IN BLACK technology to erase everyones memory
Na its all good mate...I did put it off to make sure this time

I would like to tell the guys who choc was sparring today and what weight he was after sparring but I promised Marcus no more Mundine updates
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #63
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Na its all good mate...I did put it off to make sure this time

I would like to tell the guys who choc was sparring today and what weight he was after sparring but I promised Marcus no more Mundine updates

you promised all of us so shut the **** up dribbles
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #64
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
you promised all of us so shut the **** up dribbles
Yes but its only you that gets cut so deep and the wisper of any news
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #65
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ Puncher View Post
It's ****ing annoying when noobs with such ignorance find their way onto our honourable forum.
True enough Oz , the thing is no brains contributes **** all to the debate other than comic relief , is no brains even aware that his idol has run down three weight divisions in recent years to avoid taking on a genuine (there's that word again Duke ) opponent other than Geale ? .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 08:34 AM   #66
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Yes but its only you that gets cut so deep and the wisper of any news

more from you ash on this subject.............

"start bullshit

I was wrong in thinking you guys would like to hear some news from chocs camp about what they are thinking.

I was wrong in thinking this news may help people understand long term goals and why they fight who they end up fighting.

I will say now that I wont mention another thing I hear from any camp again on this forum and get ****ed in advance to Marcus, Irnbruman shanefar and Sox...if I left anybody out then get ****ed as well

end bullshit"

dont try and say iv asked you to stop mate, you said all this above, if you wanna go back on your word (its not like its worth much) do it by all means.

just dont think your above calling out if we think your telling porkies and dont say it cuts me deep hearing it....**** off, dont assume you know what i think
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #67
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

he wont make 154 without suspect scales.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #68
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
more from you ash on this subject.............

"start bullshit

I was wrong in thinking you guys would like to hear some news from chocs camp about what they are thinking.

I was wrong in thinking this news may help people understand long term goals and why they fight who they end up fighting.

I will say now that I wont mention another thing I hear from any camp again on this forum and get ****ed in advance to Marcus, Irnbruman shanefar and Sox...if I left anybody out then get ****ed as well

end bullshit"

dont try and say iv asked you to stop mate, you said all this above, if you wanna go back on your word (its not like its worth much) do it by all means.

just dont think your above calling out if we think your telling porkies and dont say it cuts me deep hearing it....**** off, dont assume you know what i think
See...just like I said...your the only one that gets cut

Oh and i didnt mention anything I HEAR because I was there.....and will be most days while the team is in brissy so look out Marucs for some regular updates
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #69
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=Rodin;7129551]Listen Nomas, I don't know if you have a short attention span or aggressive amnesia but you can take this to the bank.
There is about as much chance of Anthony fighting Cotto as you would have walking to the Antarctic, & on a good day.

Rodin, you need to understand that you are a highly intelligent man whilst nobrains is recovering from a lobotomy whereby surgeons left just enough of his tiny brain on place to keep him alive. Bearing this in mind you need to tailor your communications to his level (ie. that of a two and a half year old). I suggest you get yourself a copy of the children's book "Cat in the Hat" and only use words contained in it when corresponding with this absolute ****ing fool!

I can imagine nobrains reading your post then ringing his special needs teacher or parole officer and asking: "Sum guy said i gotz aggggrrrressssive aamnesum, wot de **** is at? Is it like crabz or VD? I'm a virgin so I dunno how I gots it?".
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #70
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=AustraHungarian;7135790]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
Listen Nomas, I don't know if you have a short attention span or aggressive amnesia but you can take this to the bank.
There is about as much chance of Anthony fighting Cotto as you would have walking to the Antarctic, & on a good day.

Rodin, you need to understand that you are a highly intelligent man whilst nobrains is recovering from a lobotomy whereby surgeons left just enough of his tiny brain on place to keep him alive. Bearing this in mind you need to tailor your communications to his level (ie. that of a two and a half year old). I suggest you get yourself a copy of the children's book "Cat in the Hat" and only use words contained in it when corresponding with this absolute ****ing fool!

I can imagine nobrains reading your post then ringing his special needs teacher or parole officer and asking: "Sum guy said i gotz aggggrrrressssive aamnesum, wot de **** is at? Is it like crabz or VD? I'm a virgin so I dunno how I gots it?".
I wish I'd said that
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #71
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Cedric, how are you involved with them?

I am not involved with Choc just know choc and his dad and another who works with him. Talk with them a little and watch him a little at the gym. I know info from Chocs camp polarises people but if i hear something I post it up people can take it for whats it's worth some will read with interest others will not. cannot please everyone
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #72
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

all you guys are haters mundine is the best come on this jerez cat is one tough customer but will be a walk in the park for the man bruz yall are trippin bitches the man is set for world domination me and my homies gashley 20gay87 and nonads we be the only dawgs in this forum keepin it real yo yall need to get yo heads checked u white boy green lovers and who is this katperson and dayrichiwho those players just wanna be fools who wish they could be the man they aint doin nothin compared to the man now im gonna put my fly boxa gear with my nike hat backwards bad mullet and adidas bumbag and go roll some fools at bankstown station
jb1 is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #73
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
all you guys are haters mundine is the best come on this jerez cat is one tough customer but will be a walk in the park for the man bruz yall are trippin bitches the man is set for world domination me and my homies gashley 20gay87 and nonads we be the only dawgs in this forum keepin it real yo yall need to get yo heads checked u white boy green lovers and who is this katperson and dayrichiwho those players just wanna be fools who wish they could be the man they aint doin nothin compared to the man now im gonna put my fly boxa gear with my nike hat backwards bad mullet and adidas bumbag and go roll some fools at bankstown station

That is ****ing hilarious!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #74
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1 View Post
Ashley...... How did you access jb's password?
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #75
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
It's the basis of your thread - you are continually reiterating that he will make weight but you have no idea what he will look like.

Here:

All I said was that Choc will make weight. Didn't say how he would look how strong he would be or how he would go. all i said was his weight is going great and he will make 154 without too much trouble

Mate I will make this the last on weight. I keep reinterating he will make weight because you keep asking me how can you know he will make weight and not know what he will look like. I said "where did i say I didn't know what he would look like I didn't mention that at all I didn't mention how he would look let alone say I didn't know how he would look. I put an end to this spoken with choc and Tony and they have said he will make weight will do it easy and will be fine for the fight. come time for the bell he will LOOK FINE and WIN the fight. I do have an idea what he will look like but until now I haven't said what I thought. Hope that makes sense because i am confused
cedrichw is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum