Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #31
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Have you deleted that thread.....?????
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #32
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Where's the thread spastic?


you brought the subject up!!!!

find the thread yourself HALF WIT. have you ever used a PC before? or is your mum helping you?

well, she doing a cunt of a job!!!! perhaps you should withdraw your **** from her mouth and give her a chance to look at the screen.......then she might find the thread for you.....

that is......if you can get your brother to pull his **** from your ass......
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #33
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post


you brought the subject up!!!!

find the thread yourself HALF WIT. have you ever used a PC before? or is your mum helping you?

well, she doing a cunt of a job!!!! perhaps you should withdraw your **** from her mouth and give her a chance to look at the screen.......then she might find the thread for you.....

that is......if you can get your brother to pull his **** from your ass......
****ing owned you retarded cunt...

You cant even keep up with your own bullshit...


You have deleted the thread you girly sook.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #34
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Have you deleted that thread.....?????

To much honesty (or total lack of it) from Aussie ESB biggest crack head.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #35
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
****ing owned you retarded cunt...

You cant even keep up with your own bullshit...


You have deleted the thread you girly sook.
what thread? look. ask a mod. if i deleted it, they can find it.

i remember what you are talking about, but it would have been a P-O-S-T..............a post mother ****er.

and there would be nothing, NOTHING that would insult my kid, his mate, etc, etc, etc.

youve had too much **** in your face.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #36
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

I'm starting to detect an undercurrent of hostility here....
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #37
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
I'm starting to detect an undercurrent of hostility here....
mate. there is NO current between that cunts ears. hes a dickhead. if i want to call someone out on a post or a thread......i'll find the evidence, post the offending post, and gut the cunt.

hes got nothin. i remember something about the post, but its nothing like hes on about. let him find it. i couldnt be ****ed.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:10 AM   #38
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

hahahahaha sally's as mad as a cut snake

PS - farken 'ell, I just had a quick scroll through sally's posts to try and find that one about his son and the race, because I remember it too - I couldn't find it but Jesus I laughed!!! Try speedreading through sally's posts, it's ****ing funny stuff!!!

Anyhoo, what I remember about sally's post was that there is a kid at his son's school who is part African American part TI, and everyone always says he's going to win every race, but sally's son, who is part Indonesian, due to sally's wife being Indonesian, managed to hold his own against the highly-rated African American kid.

sally was just trying to point out that you can't always assume someone of a certain genetic make up is going to be stereotypically good at something.

I still don't understand the flare up at boxoncottonon at his mention of said post, unless there is some history between sally and him?

Last edited by IrnBruMan; 06-28-2010 at 01:23 AM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:46 AM   #39
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
hahahahaha sally's as mad as a cut snake

PS - farken 'ell, I just had a quick scroll through sally's posts to try and find that one about his son and the race, because I remember it too - I couldn't find it but Jesus I laughed!!! Try speedreading through sally's posts, it's ****ing funny stuff!!!

Anyhoo, what I remember about sally's post was that there is a kid at his son's school who is part African American part TI, and everyone always says he's going to win every race, but sally's son, who is part Indonesian, due to sally's wife being Indonesian, managed to hold his own against the highly-rated African American kid.

sally was just trying to point out that you can't always assume someone of a certain genetic make up is going to be stereotypically good at something.

I still don't understand the flare up at boxoncottonon at his mention of said post, unless there is some history between sally and him?
well done. that was the gist of it mate. i was saying you cant always judge an outcome from racism....but that boxcotton ****head ...

youre a good fella IBM...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:13 AM   #40
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
well done. that was the gist of it mate. i was saying you cant always judge an outcome from racism....but that boxcotton ****head ...

youre a good fella IBM...

****ed if I can find it.

You have deleted it.
It was a thread starter you fackin potato head.



My point is you lazy eyed ****smoker.....you made a point regarding racsism and your connection with Islanders (TI) and here you have let a perfectly good opportunity to jump aboard yet another thread to sledge "The Pioneer" for his rascist remarks....

You are slipping.

And your an ass kisser to IBM....phelcher...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #41
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:29 AM   #42
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
****ed if I can find it.

You have deleted it.
It was a thread starter you fackin potato head.



My point is you lazy eyed ****smoker.....you made a point regarding racsism and your connection with Islanders (TI) and here you have let a perfectly good opportunity to jump aboard yet another thread to sledge "The Pioneer" for his rascist remarks....

You are slipping.

And your an ass kisser to IBM....phelcher...
wow....they let you have a PC in a mad house???

you accuse me of WHAT? show me the quote....faaaarkkk.

you are just a liar. a fithy liar. **** off. and yes mundog is a gutless coward that runs from real opponents. whose he fighting soon? whose his UNDERCARD FIGHTING? its not racism...its personalities!!!!

you cant handle that alex is the main event. even though mundog fights last.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:31 AM   #43
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
wow....they let you have a PC in a mad house???

you accuse me of WHAT? show me the quote....faaaarkkk.

you are just a liar. a fithy liar. **** off. and yes mundog is a gutless coward that runs from real opponents. whose he fighting soon? whose his UNDERCARD FIGHTING? its not racism...its personalities!!!!

you cant handle that alex is the main event. even though mundog fights last.



**** you are an idiot....

I wasn't accusing you of anything.....it was a segway you stupid cunt.

So while your kissing ass....


























[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kiss this bitch!!!!!!!!
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:37 AM   #44
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,936
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
hahahahaha sally's as mad as a cut snake

PS - farken 'ell, I just had a quick scroll through sally's posts to try and find that one about his son and the race, because I remember it too - I couldn't find it but Jesus I laughed!!! Try speedreading through sally's posts, it's ****ing funny stuff!!!

Anyhoo, what I remember about sally's post was that there is a kid at his son's school who is part African American part TI, and everyone always says he's going to win every race, but sally's son, who is part Indonesian, due to sally's wife being Indonesian, managed to hold his own against the highly-rated African American kid.

sally was just trying to point out that you can't always assume someone of a certain genetic make up is going to be stereotypically good at something.

I still don't understand the flare up at boxoncottonon at his mention of said post, unless there is some history between sally and him?
does Anthony Steven Mundine's name get mentioned much in Sally's posts/threads?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:46 AM   #45
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine's racist insult

****en noobs, here it is......

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013