boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-30-2010, 05:29 AM   #31
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: made the weight. bull****!!! the scales were provided by mundine!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You're mad as a cut snake Sally, but **** you're a funny ****.
oztriker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 05:58 AM   #32
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: made the weight. bull****!!! the scales were provided by mundine!!!!!

<a href="http://s971.photobucket.com/album
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #33
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Pic failed??
Old 06-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #34
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 06-30-2010, 06:09 AM   #35
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sinn View Post
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM   #36
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
funny or a loser?
He's funny, lighten up a bit it's just a forum.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #37
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I have just been given the other side of the story on this weigh-in thing.

ANBF Superviser John Hogg was fully aware of proceedings leading up to the weigh -in, and there was never any sudden changing of times.
John arrived at the venue at 5. 30 hardly the actions of someone expecting the weigh- to be at seven and all of the fighters were there at a similiar time.

Mundine was point four over the weight at the media weigh-in at 12.30 and the official weigh-in was done at 4.30 according to WBA rules between the hours of 4pm and 8pm.
On making the weight he looked very weak and gaunt and he could not be blamed for wanting to get it over as soon as possible so he could rehydrate.

Whether that changes anyones mind I'm not sure, but there is one thing that has to be given attention.
Any fighter, not just Choc, who has to wring themself out so badly, would want to be on them scales at one minute past four, let alone 30 minutes.

Just trying to add some balance.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #38
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post

ANBF Superviser John Hogg was fully aware of proceedings leading up to the weigh -in, and there was never any sudden changing of times.
John arrived at the venue at 5. 30 hardly the actions of someone expecting the weigh- to be at seven and all of the fighters were there at a similiar time.

Mundine was point four over the weight at the media weigh-in at 12.30 and the official weigh-in was done at 4.30 according to WBA rules between the hours of 4pm and 8pm.
On making the weight he looked very weak and gaunt and he could not be blamed for wanting to get it over as soon as possible so he could rehydrate.

Whether that changes anyones mind I'm not sure, but there is one thing that has to be given attention.
Any fighter, not just Choc, who has to wring themself out so badly, would want to be on them scales at one minute past four, let alone 30 minutes.

I posted the question in another thread asking why John Hogg was needed....if the fight was sanctioned by the WBA then the WBA rep for the area would run proceedings including the weigh in and sending the results to the WBA for records

Maybe someone who knows can help here?
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:42 AM   #39
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
...manentable faux se rende singe!

(pathetic, fake surrender monkey)

....and the ***-bag looks better than the original)
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:58 AM   #40
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 210

****ing hell CHB whos the nutjob in your avatar ?
Rise Above is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 03:46 AM   #41
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I posted the question in another thread asking why John Hogg was needed....if the fight was sanctioned by the WBA then the WBA rep for the area would run proceedings including the weigh in and sending the results to the WBA for records

Maybe someone who knows can help here?
Weigh in is run by the local commision, that's why Hoggy was needed Ash' - WBA sanctioned what exactly? The title? what title? The sanctioning body sanctions the title of the contest only. This contest was sanctioned by the ANBF Qld, don't FFS try and make out that Hoggy was superluous in this because he wasn't.
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #42
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
Weigh in is run by the local commision, that's why Hoggy was needed Ash' - WBA sanctioned what exactly? The title? what title? The sanctioning body sanctions the title of the contest only. This contest was sanctioned by the ANBF Qld, don't FFS try and make out that Hoggy was superluous in this because he wasn't.
Thanks for that....I just learned something

You sure know a lot of stuff for a boozer mate
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 04:24 AM   #43
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

what do you expect? Spend all that time in the pub and you have to learn ****! Weigh-in originally 7, changed to 6pm which is why Hoggy was there at 5.30. Choc had already weighed in an hour early; nothing fishy there my ****!
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #44
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post

Sorry Rodin, Hoggy was not aware before arriving that Mundine had already weighed in. In fact, when Hoggy arrived, I believe both Jerez and Mundine had already ****ed off.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #45
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry Rodin, Hoggy was not aware before arriving that Mundine had already weighed in. In fact, when Hoggy arrived, I believe both Jerez and Mundine had already ****ed off.

You don't have to apologize to me mate, what I wrote (in italics) was a quote.
Rodin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum