Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #61
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: A Nice Video for the Mundine Fans out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
This is what I mean about you being a ***** marcus....you lie to cause trouble....I have sent you a PM showing that your statements are way off but you proceed with your lies

You made the statement that my walker post was crap and that I had never been there or talked to walker....you contine to say I heard this information from Ippy

If I can prove to ESB that not only I did these things but much more will you take a Mundine avatar fior 6 months

If I didnt do as I said in the walker post I will leave the froum

Your the liar marcus...now is the time to say "i was wrong"

Take the bet *****
And you reckon Marcus is a drama queen.
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #62
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Did you wear a t-shirt with your name on it last night so choc didnt say.....

"dunno who this guy is"

maybe if you should have bent over and showed him the top of your head, then he would have remembered you
choc knopws who he is,

"He's the cra cker!"
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #63
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

i thought you guys were joking...but i saw the clip...thats a ****en joke...he fights a fighter who is ranked 88 in the world and then trys to fix a future fight.shame shame......
looks like ishida just upped his salary...!
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #64
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
This is what I mean about you being a ***** marcus....you lie to cause trouble....I have sent you a PM showing that your statements are way off but you proceed with your lies

You made the statement that my walker post was crap and that I had never been there or talked to walker....you contine to say I heard this information from Ippy

If I can prove to ESB that not only I did these things but much more will you take a Mundine avatar fior 6 months

If I didnt do as I said in the walker post I will leave the froum

Your the liar marcus...now is the time to say "i was wrong"

Take the bet *****
calling me the liar

and your red writing is really starting to scare me

you seam to think you can demand avatar bets ash? i know you think you should be respected but as if....your nuthin but a nut huggin fan boy

im done with your bullshit and lies, its time for you to go on ignore

Last edited by Marcus; 07-01-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #65
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

hahaha for someone who constantly claims he doesn't care what anyone on here thinks of him, ash sure has gone to a lot of trouble to try to put Marcus in his place

Really, your tactics are lame ash - I can make a list of what you do that is far more accurate than yours:
  • gushy up to Team Mundine in the hope they'll throw you a bone, and defend him to the bitter end;
  • repeat comments made by people who really are involved in the boxing industry (ippy, ced, etc) and try to claim them as your own original inside info;
  • pretend you didn't see a fight that you've been gushing about for weeks and were apparently at so you don't have to comment on it while also trying to change the subject and make it all about the Leapai vs Walker fight;
  • accuse anyone who picks you up on your bullshit of being a troll and accusing them of never posting about boxing;
  • throw out a random post or thread every now and then that isn't Mundine-related in a pathetic attempt to make out you support all Aussie boxing;
  • refuse to take an avatar bet when you've been claiming for ages Mundine will make the weight;
  • make no comment about the shady circumstances under which Mundine weighed in for the fight;
  • crawl up the arse of industry insiders close to Team Mundine (see Jeff Malcolm, Ray Kelly, etc) while treating anyone else involved in the industry with an ounce of objectivity (ippy, Phil Austin, ced) as normal posters, all the while claiming it's Aussie boxing you love.
Do to my list what you wanted Marcus to do to yours - prove any point on it wrong

Last edited by IrnBruMan; 07-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #66
kruger
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHomeJerome View Post
Ash do you condone this shit? This is fraudulent behaviour by Mundine. He's obviously somehow got Waters into the WBA rankings, organized him to enter the ring after the fight and faked that bullshit, so he can fight yet another stiff and justify it. Ash do you seriously not see what is happening here? Or do you just block it out?

Does it make you wonder if in the lead up to green and mundine and possibly even now it was all orchestrated???
kruger is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #67
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
hahaha for someone who constantly claims he doesn't care what anyone on here thinks of him, ash sure has gone to a lot of trouble to try to put Marcus in his place

Really, your tactics are lame ash - I can make a list of what you do that is far more accurate than yours:
  • gushy up to Team Mundine in the hope they'll throw you a bone, and defend him to the bitter end; IM A FAN WHAT CAN I SAY
  • repeat comments made by people who really are involved in the boxing industry (ippy, ced, etc) and try to claim them as your own original inside info; THATS NOT TRUE...PM IPPY AND ASK HIM WHAT I WAS DOING FOR THE WALKER FIGHT
  • pretend you didn't see a fight that you've been gushing about for weeks and were apparently at so you don't have to comment on it while also trying to change the subject and make it all about the Leapai vs Walker fight; I LEFT AFTER 3 ROUNDS OF THE MAIN FIGHT...AGAIN ASK IPPY WHY
  • accuse anyone who picks you up on your bullshit of being a troll and accusing them of never posting about boxing; GETTING SORE ARE WE
  • throw out a random post or thread every now and then that isn't Mundine-related in a pathetic attempt to make out you support all Aussie boxing; BULLSHIT EVERY POST OR THREAD IS BECAUSE I LIKE BOXING...I GO TO LOTS OF CARDS AND WATCH LOTS OF FIGHTS
  • refuse to take an avatar bet when you've been claiming for ages Mundine will make the weight; WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME....AND WE NOW KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME....CAN YOU BLAME ME
  • make no comment about the shady circumstances under which Mundine weighed in for the fight; I DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...i WENT TO THE MEDIA WEIGH IN...PM PHIL ON THIS ONE...i DONT AGREE WITH WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL IF ITS TRUE
  • crawl up the arse of industry insiders close to Team Mundine (see Jeff Malcolm, Ray Kelly, etc) while treating anyone else involved in the industry with an ounce of objectivity (ippy, Phil Austin, ced) as normal posters, all the while claiming it's Aussie boxing you love. PM CED. IPPY AND PHIL...THEY WONT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT
Do to my list what you wanted Marcus to do to yours - prove any point on it wrong
YOUR GUESSING JUST LIKE MARCUS....PM PHIL, IPPY and CED and ask them about the above.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #68
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
calling me the liar

and your red writing is really starting to scare me

you seam to think you can demand avatar bets ash? i know you think you should be respected but as if....your nuthin but a nut huggin fan boy

im done with your bullshit and lies, its time for you to go on ignore

Thank you
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #69
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
YOUR GUESSING JUST LIKE MARCUS....PM PHIL, IPPY and CED and ask them about the above.
So you want me to PM all and sundry to answer questions on your behalf, instead of you answering them yourself.

I rest my case

Why so shy ash, when you're on here 24x7 posting rubbish about Mundine? Like I've said to you many times before, even a busted clock is right twice a day - the law of averages dictates that if you use the scattergun approach, eventually you'll hit the target - not due to accuracy, but due to volume and frequency.

Why don't you stop pissing around trying to weave an air of mystery about yourself and just answer the questions yourself? It's all your ducking, weaving and avoiding whilst dropping names and trying to claim propriety on inside information that's making you look like a cunt on here.

Last edited by IrnBruMan; 07-01-2010 at 09:56 PM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #70
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

try my philosophy Brua!...

Ash , theres two things you can chose when your wrong.

1. Admit it and move on.
2. Denial

It would be good for you to admit mundine is a fraud Ash because he clearly is one m8 and if you cant see that by now then you are in Denial. Sorry Ash but someones got to tell it to you straight!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #71
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

I'm deeply disturbed by the tone the banter has taken. YOu guys remind me of Mel and Oksana
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #72
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I'm deeply disturbed by the tone the banter has taken. YOu guys remind me of Mel and Oksana
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...not quite the same thing Duke.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #73
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 210

The circus rolls on.....
Rise Above is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #74
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
try my philosophy Brua!...

Ash , theres two things you can chose when your wrong.

1. Admit it and move on.
2. Denial

It would be good for you to admit mundine is a fraud Ash because he clearly is one m8 and if you cant see that by now then you are in Denial. Sorry Ash but someones got to tell it to you straight!
What am I in denial about...

1. They pick easy targets
2. Try to control everything
3. Call out number 1 but fight guys ranked 100

I know all that...I have saud many times Im not happy about the fights they select but whats it got to do with me?

I dont start many mundine threads at all...only avatar bets and a few general ones......75% of my threads are non mundine related
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #75
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
So you want me to PM all and sundry to answer questions on your behalf, instead of you answering them yourself.

I rest my case

Why so shy ash, when you're on here 24x7 posting rubbish about Mundine? Like I've said to you many times before, even a busted clock is right twice a day - the law of averages dictates that if you use the scattergun approach, eventually you'll hit the target - not due to accuracy, but due to volume and frequency.

Why don't you stop pissing around trying to weave an air of mystery about yourself and just answer the questions yourself? It's all your ducking, weaving and avoiding whilst dropping names and trying to claim propriety on inside information that's making you look like a cunt on here.
I have given you the chance to put me to the sword....you mentioned the names not me...you asked me to comment on your list so I did

Now PM them and follow through...or have you done that already
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum