Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-02-2010, 01:25 AM   #91
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970
Default Re: A Nice Video for the Mundine Fans out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
I'm almost certain they will take the fight with Waters over a crack at Ishida.

If Choc's next fight is not with an Aussie or South American, I will be extremely surprised....
The caller's already put down his glasses Dom. It's Waters, and needless to say another waste of time in a career that amounts to about the same.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #92
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Your so lame mate...you call me a liar about my walker post now you know the truth and you were wrong you change it to liar in general

How about the property developer bet mate....got some cash to back up your liar statement on that one?
Look at you desperately trying to make this about 'the Walker post' - which post are you referring to by 'the Walker post'?

Still no answers to the below ash? What a surprise - spin, spin, spin, deflect, change subject, make false accusation, spin, avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Why don't you tell me:
  • what you were doing for the Walker fight;
  • why you left after 3 rounds of the main fight;
  • deny that you accuse anyone who picks you up on your bullshit of being a troll;
  • explain why you were insisting on accepting avatar bets 5 days out from the fight if your attitude was "WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME....AND WE NOW KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME....CAN YOU BLAME ME ";
  • defend yourself againts my accusation that you crawl up the arses of industry insiders close to Team Mundine while you treat others just like normal posters.
You're a ****ing liar fullstop buddy.

Start with answering the above questions before trying to introduce further distractions to the discussion, anyone would think you were trying to pretend my questions don't exist

I honestly don't know what is so hard about answering these questions, other than you're deliberately avoiding them because answering them will undermine your carefully constructed air of mystery
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #93
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
One would think Mundine will fight Isishda after wood...if both guys keep wining

Looks like Marg is fighting for the WBC title so that leaves choc number 1 ranked fighter.
gee, ash loathe to actually say something outright once again, who'd have thought
Old 07-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #94
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

For your information you lying piece of shit, I've quoted all of my posts in this thread and your replies to them, and highlighted all references made to Walker's name.

All I need now is for you to show me where exactly I called you "a liar about the walker post"

Quote:
hahaha for someone who constantly claims he doesn't care what anyone on here thinks of him, ash sure has gone to a lot of trouble to try to put Marcus in his place

Really, your tactics are lame ash - I can make a list of what you do that is far more accurate than yours:
  • gushy up to Team Mundine in the hope they'll throw you a bone, and defend him to the bitter end;
  • repeat comments made by people who really are involved in the boxing industry (ippy, ced, etc) and try to claim them as your own original inside info;
  • pretend you didn't see a fight that you've been gushing about for weeks and were apparently at so you don't have to comment on it while also trying to change the subject and make it all about the Leapai vs Walker fight;
  • accuse anyone who picks you up on your bullshit of being a troll and accusing them of never posting about boxing;
  • throw out a random post or thread every now and then that isn't Mundine-related in a pathetic attempt to make out you support all Aussie boxing;
  • refuse to take an avatar bet when you've been claiming for ages Mundine will make the weight;
  • make no comment about the shady circumstances under which Mundine weighed in for the fight;
  • crawl up the arse of industry insiders close to Team Mundine (see Jeff Malcolm, Ray Kelly, etc) while treating anyone else involved in the industry with an ounce of objectivity (ippy, Phil Austin, ced) as normal posters, all the while claiming it's Aussie boxing you love.
Do to my list what you wanted Marcus to do to yours - prove any point on it wrong
Quote:
So you want me to PM all and sundry to answer questions on your behalf, instead of you answering them yourself.

I rest my case

Why so shy ash, when you're on here 24x7 posting rubbish about Mundine? Like I've said to you many times before, even a busted clock is right twice a day - the law of averages dictates that if you use the scattergun approach, eventually you'll hit the target - not due to accuracy, but due to volume and frequency.

Why don't you stop pissing around trying to weave an air of mystery about yourself and just answer the questions yourself? It's all your ducking, weaving and avoiding whilst dropping names and trying to claim propriety on inside information that's making you look like a cunt on here.
Quote:
Don't flatter yourself - "put you to the sword" - now who's a drama queen?

For most of my points above, instead of defending yourself or providing an explanation, you've told me to PM other posters on here. Are you incapable of providing explanations yourself? Why do you feel the need to get other people to do your talking for you?

Why don't you tell me:
  • what you were doing for the Walker fight;
  • why you left after 3 rounds of the main fight;
  • deny that you accuse anyone who picks you up on your bullshit of being a troll;
  • explain why you were insisting on accepting avatar bets 5 days out from the fight if your attitude was "WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME....AND WE NOW KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME....CAN YOU BLAME ME ";
  • defend yourself againts my accusation that you crawl up the arses of industry insiders close to Team Mundine while you treat others just like normal posters.
You appear to be so weak that you need other people to back you up on here, which is funny, because it's you who keeps saying you don't care what others on here think of you, despite your post marathon of replies back to Marcus earlier in this thread when he wasn't answering you immediately indicating otherwise

Here you are with the perfect opportunity to explain things clearly to me and put me in my place, but instead you wimp out and deflect to other posters.

Why is that? Are you really as dumb as you come across on here? Is all this smoke and mirrors what you've learnt to rely on in life so no one can see how truly stupid you are? Because I'll tell you something mate, it doesn't work on here - the more you avoid answering these sorts of questions, the dumber you look.
Quote:
Someone with a backbone and balls would have answered thus:

I know he will look to fight for a vacant or interim title if given half a chance...I know what he's doing.

Will he fight Cotto or Margarito if he wins the interim or vacant title? I doubt it."

What a ****ing germ you are.
Quote:
Again, I rest my case.

BTW, I never said you treat ippy, ced and phil 'WRONGLY' (ooh, all caps, you must REALLY mean it) - I said you treat them like any other poster while you relentlessly crawl up the arse of any poster involved with Team Mundine, such as Jeff Malcolm and Ray Kelly.

I think both Marcus and I have have shown you up to be the lying glory-seeking piece of shit you are over these last few pages.

You couldn't lie straight in bed mate - you're a two-faced, sneaky, duplicitous, pathetic, lying piece of shit. A background in bouncing and now apparently involved in 'property development' while you actually seem to spend your days promoting Mundine on here or hanging around his camp like a bad smell. Sure mate, sure

I know, I know, you don't care what I think of you, and no doubt you'll be using your 'you're a troll' and 'why don't you post about Aussie boxing' gems shortly to make sure everyone knows you really don't care what other people on here think of you

PS- you've admitted several times on here that you've always been a fan of Mundine, going back to his NRL days at St George. In fact, you admitted it was his switch to boxing that got you interested in boxing again. Next time you try to climb up on your high horse and accuse people of being trolls and not boxing fans, just remind yourself that you're a fan of Mundine, not a fan of boxing - you said so yourself that you would support him regardless of what he does. You're nothing but a fanboy, don't try to make out you're anything more than that.
Quote:
You called me a liar about the walker post....I proved to you your wrong and your still going on about this shit

Everybody knows Im a dragons fan and a mundine fan so what....most people know I like tyson, osacr and money as well.

Mundine got me interested in the local fights at domestic level...I admit i never paid much attention to them.

I still watched Jeff, Vic and KT on the world stage.
Quote:
Still no answers ash?

Don't worry, I wasn't expecting any

"Dur-hur, you called me a li-urr about da Walker post dur-hur-hur..."

I called you a lying piece of shit in general, because you've avoided answering several questions that I asked you, which you still haven't answered, but instead are trying to make this about 'the Walker post' and how you 'proved me wrong' - not sure where exactly, but whatever gets you through the day
Quote:
Your so lame mate...you call me a liar about my walker post now you know the truth and you were wrong you change it to liar in general

How about the property developer bet mate....got some cash to back up your liar statement on that one?
Quote:
Look at you desperately trying to make this about 'the Walker post' - which post are you referring to by 'the Walker post'?

Still no answers to the below ash? What a surprise - spin, spin, spin, deflect, change subject, make false accusation, spin, avoid

You're a ****ing liar fullstop buddy.

Start with answering the above questions before trying to introduce further distractions to the discussion, anyone would think you were trying to pretend my questions don't exist

I honestly don't know what is so hard about answering these questions, other than you're deliberately avoiding them because answering them will undermine your carefully constructed air of mystery
Old 07-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #95
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Oh dear, looks like ash doesn't want to play anymore.

He must be too busy "developing properties" to answer my questions

Funny, you were hassling Marcus for not answering you immediately, you even posted 6 or 7 unanswered posts in a row, yet here you are, GOOOOOOOOOOONE
Old 07-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #96
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Oh dear, looks like ash doesn't want to play anymore.

He must be too busy "developing properties" to answer my questions

Funny, you were hassling Marcus for not answering you immediately, you even posted 6 or 7 unanswered posts in a row, yet here you are, GOOOOOOOOOOONE
Just made a call outside...mate thats some mighty fine trolling you have done there
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #97
shmarck
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Its hard for the fans to get excited about Flanga and Jurez thats for sure....walk in the park fights IMO

I dont know enoough about the WBA ratings to comment....fighters are always moving in the WBA thats for sure

Everybody sees whats going on mate....call out mayweather then fight Waters....im not excited.
hey ash, your quite a big pretender fan is there no way his fan's can question his shit on his website?? but your also a boxing fan and something needs to done abut his crap. i payed a lot of money to go see mayweather v de la hoya and mayweather v mosley, if he tryed to pull shit like this i'd be devo'd. im even getting this shit's with his shit with pac. he is destroying the sport here
shmarck is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:19 AM   #98
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Just made a call outside...mate thats some mighty fine trolling you have done there
Funny how you've always 'got to make a call' or 'go and have a beer' or 'go to a lunch' whenever the heat is on, eh?

You have been exposed as a lying gutless piece of shit
Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 AM   #99
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmarck View Post
hey ash, your quite a big pretender fan is there no way his fan's can question his shit on his website?? but your also a boxing fan and something needs to done abut his crap. i payed a lot of money to go see mayweather v de la hoya and mayweather v mosley, if he tryed to pull shit like this i'd be devo'd. im even getting this shit's with his shit with pac. he is destroying the sport here
I think the support numbers were down so the guys will need to do something.

However IMO I think they just want a safe ride to the title so dont hold your breath
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #100
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Well go on then mate, reveal all and leave me astounded at your true identity

Let me guess, you're Travis Walker?!?!?
Old 07-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #101
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

No, no, you're Anthony Mundine, right?

That's why you weren't there after round 3 of the fight!!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #102
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Actually, nah, you must be Khoder!

Of course, it all makes sense now, that explains your complete inability to answer a straightforward question with a straightforward answer, and your disappearing act when the heat is on
Old 07-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #103
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

That lame cunt the Phantom Siren?
Old 07-02-2010, 02:39 AM   #104
shmarck
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
I think the support numbers were down so the guys will need to do something.

However IMO I think they just want a safe ride to the title so dont hold your breath
if mundines not careful he may need to start paying mayweather, marggarito and cotto royalties for using there names so much. or he could be fined for pretending to be a fighter
shmarck is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 02:39 AM   #105
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Nope...thats 3 strikes
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum