Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Paul Uphams excellent Darcy commemoration Vid.

Great presentation of the day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-bE8R1wC7k[/ame][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Rodin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Paul Uphams excellent Darcy commemoration Vid.

and who said you were a cheap bastard after all Warwick lol, good to see the furher sponsor a worthy causue, how much did it cost you to get your name on the plaque?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 03:07 AM   #3
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Great work Rodin.

Pity nobody shot a video of Lionel's day, or if they did pity they haven't posted it yet.

Was fortunate to be at Lionel's and it truly felt like being a very small part of history being there.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 04:56 AM   #4
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

A documentary is being produced regarding the day and task in organising the giant statue.
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 05:24 AM   #5
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
and who said you were a cheap bastard after all Warwick lol, good to see the furher sponsor a worthy causue, how much did it cost you to get your name on the plaque?

You don't seem to want to change Ty.

Why would u want to take a cheap shot about something like this?
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Hey Rodin.. that bloke you're with in the clip up the top of this page... looks like Membrey to me!!!
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #7
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Not like you dont dig the boots into me every chance you get! dont cry wolf now Warwick!

on a side note Furher, Palpooka didnt make that username on ABF that you banned him for lol, it should have been obvise when the ip was from USA that it was me but i guess that one sliped right on past you and your judgment on that one was based on pure rage! guys like you shouldnt have the powers to ban people at a whim, how many people have you cleared out from ABF forums now all because they dont agree with your furher dicatorship Warwick?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #8
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Not like you dont dig the boots into me every chance you get! dont cry wolf now Warwick!

on a side note Furher, Palpooka didnt make that username on ABF that you banned him for lol, it should have been obvise when the ip was from USA that it was me but i guess that one sliped right on past you and your judgment on that one was based on pure rage! guys like you shouldnt have the powers to ban people at a whim, how many people have you cleared out from ABF forums now all because they dont agree with your furher dicatorship Warwick?

Like I said, you'll never change mate.
Dig at you? are you kidding? I make a point of staying out of your debates.

You don't know **** all about the Palooka issue apart from what you read.
Nor do you seem to know that there are four mods there.

Anyway, how come you're jumping on my back,,have you run out of crusades?
Surely there is someone more important than me that you can attack & slander.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #9
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sinn View Post
Hey Rodin.. that bloke you're with in the clip up the top of this page... looks like Membrey to me!!!

No I'm not in that clip mate.
While we were waiting for the presentation we were with either Paul or Charlie.

There were a lot of old blokes there, & da all look da same to me
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Why act so innocent all of a sudden Warwick? do you have a short memory my dear friend?

Hows about you admit you were wrong about me being that fckn spidot poster and appoligise? that would be a good start since it was you who started that rumor and consequently the events that followed it. What exactly did i do towards you in order to deserve that stunt you pulled on me with your kangaroo court bullsht Warwick?

I think you knew i was eventually going to raise this with you over here, dont act so coy about it now mate.

You made false accusations that have been proven to be wrong setting off a string of events, including threats posted on boxrec by sallywinder which he has now deleted because he knows you were wrong, he even posted it under your username because the information come from you Warwick on ABF, you started this bullsht on ABF, lead me to boxrec then to ESB. You actually brought me here Warwick, i never used to post or read these forums till i started scratching my head trying to work out WTF your problem was, after all ,i sign up on ABF forums and within 1 post im banned by YOU and accused of being spidot, you also claimed i was involved in what you title "The Phil Austin Lynching" and this was the reason for the banning me as you wrote! YOU WERE WRONG WARWICK!

For the record i think Phil is a great guy and i miss reading his insights, you wouldnt have a fckn clue whos who Warwick and go shooting your mouth off without thinking of the consequences it may have for others! Its not nice being called Furher now is it? now you know how it feels to be called someone you are not!

Be a man about it Warwick and appoligise and ill do the same but i dont think you will ever appoligise when proven wrong so i wont hold my breath on that one!

Last edited by TCboxa; 07-02-2010 at 08:06 PM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'm not going to go through this shit again Ty
Read what I've posted here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not nice being called Fuhrer? are you ****en kidding?
Once again you jump on the attack wagon without having a clue how that came about. You decided that Palooka was a good vehicle to jump on to give me some stick.
You may be somewhat surprised to learn that he & I communicate regularly & that I post for him under my name until the ban is lifted.

You see Ty, things are not always the way they appear, but you've never been one to approach issues with caution.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

You were already getting the stick, i just joined in for the hell of it! Why not after all you did start off a string of events for me which were malicouse, baseless and false. You are yet to appoligise, is it that hard to admit when you are wrong Warwick that you need to bring up sht thats happen yrs ago as a defence? LOL

Quote:
You were banned repeatedly because of your slanderous attacks on Stu Duncan, Linc Hudson, Sammy Earl, just to mention a few, & it made that forum legally vulnerable. You probably don't realize it, but if I had have let you keep going, you could have well be up on charges, along with the forum administraters.
It's nice to know you've recanted your attack on me being popeye1 but then you try & tie me in with Sallywinder (who was popeye1) when I never had a clue who he/she was.
Someones opnion on a forum makes the forum owner legally vunrable? LMAO! thats a fckn good one i bet all the anti mundine posters and what not as shaking in their boots right about now! LOL better watch what we say we might get sued hahaha! fckn where do you come up with this bullsht Warwick do u just pluck it from your ass?

Palpooka is funny, i thought it intresting how pissed you got when he called you furher then when i sign up the popeyefurher name you ban him straight away! LOL i dont care how much you butter it up but you are fast handed with the ban button and love it, that place is your ghost town now lol

Back on topic, your allegations proved to be wrong and there is no mistake that Sally did what he did based on your bullsht assumption that i was spidot! why else would he use the name popeye?

Your a hypocrite Warwick.
Quote:
You see Ty, things are not always the way they appear, but you've never been one to approach issues with caution.
Practice what you preach! Now wheres the appology? your not worth a pinch of sht if you arent even man enough to admit when your wrong and appoligise Warwick!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #13
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Someones opnion on a forum makes the forum owner legally vunrable? LMAO! thats a fckn good one i bet all the anti mundine posters and what not as shaking in their boots right about now! LOL better watch what we say we might get sued hahaha! fckn where do you come up with this bullsht Warwick do u just pluck it from your ass?

Not plucked from mine, from the laws.

"Slanderous comments and cyberbullying are becoming increasingly prevalent in online forums and stronger tactics are required to combat this behaviour. Anonymity/privacy may take the back seat in such situations. Courts in Australia (and in overseas jurisdictions) have shown that they do not accept the argument that the internet always be a ‘free flow’ of information with no restriction. From the early 90s it has been presented that defamation (charges) can occur by way of online forums, web pages, emails, broadcasts etc."

And this.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The worst thing I could for you Ty is to apologize.
Not because there was anything to apologize about, but because in your twisted summary of your history, you would perceive that there was some good in what you do.
You keep doing what you're doing & you may well set the benchmark.
Lawyers love this stuff & when it begins to roll, they will have a field day.

Ironically, I share many your criticisms of the way the game, through it's administration, is failing us.

Perhaps one day, I'll fulfill your wish & drift off into another pastime because of these failings, & you'll have one less target.

when that comes about, if it's not of my own volition, it will be from my peers in these forums.

I'll let them judge which of us is less desirable.

Rodin is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #14
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Its ok i can now truly see you for what you really are Warwick. A bitter, twisted old man who refuses to accept when he is proven to be wrong!

give me a sec and i will dissect your dribble for you in an attempt to cure your sickness furher!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
You were banned repeatedly because of your slanderous attacks on Stu Duncan, Linc Hudson, Sammy Earl, just to mention a few, & it made that forum legally vulnerable. You probably don't realize it, but if I had have let you keep going, you could have well be up on charges, along with the forum administraters.
It's nice to know you've recanted your attack on me being popeye1 but then you try & tie me in with Sallywinder (who was popeye1) when I never had a clue who he/she was
Stu Duncan that ones a lie! plenty give him sht without me being involved.

Linc Hudson - all sorted and none of your bussiness.

Sam Earl, well that happen mm in 2006? when he told everyone he was 16 but was really 18, talked so much sht on KT forums, said i fought nothing but bums in my 58 amateur fights and then when challenged for Crewfighter to fight me claims im picking on a kid? lol he got hacked and deserved it but you hold a big grudge over that one because he is your cousin or nephew! He never got hacked on ABF forums and was hacked from another website, his account harvested via hotmail. However you chose to ban me over something that never happen on your site or was even related to the site you moderate at you fool!

You cant even address the so called "Phil AUstin Lynching" you accuse me of being involved with because you know it was wrong and you just cant bear to admit that to me, somehow you feel you have lost the battle inside that head of yours if you do this but what you dont realise is that it takes more of a man to admit when he is wrong then it does for one to deny it.

Last edited by TCboxa; 07-03-2010 at 09:02 PM.
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum